"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Listicle: 5 Ways We Train Teenage Girls To Love Psychopaths

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Disagree on teenage girls not releasing their anger, they just do it psychologically and socially rather than physically.

Disagree on the "they stay in abusive relationships to help their partner", they stay with those men cause they turn them on unlike those nice supportive cucks bombing their facebook inbox.

Again they come up with any possbile complicate theory to explain that a certain kind of man despite his behaviour is liked from women, given enough SMV on a man, women will tolerate any kind of abuse possibile.

A low SMV man can do no good, a high SMV can do no bad...the more I live the more I notice it.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,956
Disagree on the "they stay in abusive relationships to help their partner", they stay with those men cause they turn them on unlike those nice supportive cucks bombing their facebook inbox.
I agree with you, although I thought there were some good points in the article also. And some girls are caretakers, so I do think those girls will stay with dysfunctional men in order to fill that role.

I also don't think these girls are all attracted to the abusive behavior (some of them are) - like you say, if a guy has high SMV, he can do no wrong. Much of the time.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,140
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The old theory that women just want "a project" or a "guy to fix" has holes in it.

You could just as easily argue that the (low SMV) nice guy is also a "project" in need of "fixing" or a "caretaker." But most women aren't interested in taking on THAT kind of project. Only the bad boy kind of "project."

Why is one "project" more worthy than the other? Because that's not the point. It's a red herring. It's about SMV as WDW says.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The old theory that women just want "a project" or a "guy to fix" has holes in it.

You could just as easily argue that the (low SMV) nice guy is also a "project" in need of "fixing" or a "caretaker." But most women aren't interested in taking on THAT kind of project. Only the bad boy kind of "project."

Why is one "project" more worthy than the other? Because that's not the point. It's a red herring. It's about SMV as WDW says.
Oh yeah the good samaritan legend of women trying to help men tounleash their potential, funny as hell, I heard it too.

When I was a kid I was kinda skinny and decided to join the gym, plenty of dumb asses told me that there was no reason cause women have an instinct to take care of weak people and being skinny would have give me an edge.

I know it sounds ridicolous but there is people really talking like that.

Anyway strong agree on the last line especially.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
You guys realize that cracked is a comedy site?
 
Top