Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Linkden an IOI

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
Quick question....
I noticed a new girl at work had browsed my profile on LinkedIn. Nothing out of the ordinary, but I noticed she found me through the 'searched via LinkedIn App' option as a pose to just through a friend/mutual link etc...

We have never really spoken and I'm wondering if this could be considered a feasable indicator of interest.

Regards....

P Unit

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only way to find out is to ask her out. Yes, no , mystery solved.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
Quick question....
I noticed a new girl at work had browsed my profile on LinkedIn. Nothing out of the ordinary, but I noticed she found me through the 'searched via LinkedIn App' option as a pose to just through a friend/mutual link etc...

We have never really spoken and I'm wondering if this could be considered a feasable indicator of interest.

Regards....

P Unit
IOI's are pretty much worthless. Guys will drive themselves crazy looking for an IOI instead of just going for what they want. Do you think a woman wants a man who has to wait to get IOI after IOI to make a move or a man who doesn't care if they get an IOI and just goes for what they want?

The only IOI worth anything is when she is butt naked in a room sucking your c0ck and you pounding her senseless afterwards.

Don't wait for an IOI, make a move. Except this is at work, so don't make a move unless you want to take a chance of being unhirable and get a sexual harassment charge...never dip your pen in the company's ink.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be something, could be nothing. She may have just thought she knew who you were but turned out to be mistaken.

Girls at work are a tricky situation, usually best if avoided. But I've done it with success by playing the long game.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
Quick question....

Regards....

P Unit
1. If you value your job, leave it be
2. If you don't value your job, find a better job

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl at work....

Yeah nah!

Although I have dated people from outside my company who LinkedIn with me.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about what you think she might want, and go for what you want. It cuts through the BS and lets you know right away where you stand.

But to answer your question.... yes, women trolling your profile on Linked in is a sign of interest. But typically they do this in anonymous mode, or get one of their friends to do it for them.