It depends on where you are and what's going on at the time. If you're at the mall you can ask an attractive girl to help you pick out somthing nice for yourself. Just make some good eye contact, walk over to her and say Hi, my name is, then talk to her. You don't have to say anything profound, just be yourself. Tell her you think she's cute and you think it would be a good idea for her to give up the digits so you can schedule a time to go out and get to know eachother better. Just keep things open and smooth. Have fun with it. I am in a LTR, and I would never cheat on my old lady, but I enjoy talking to women every where I go. Flirting is an art form. Practice it as much as you can. It become second nature after a few dozen times. Practice it on girls that you're not attracted to. Old women at the store, old ladies at work, just any girl that will respond to you if you talk to her. Stay confident. If a convo isn't going well, you can always end it by saying, "well it was great meeting/talking with you, have a nice day."