like talking to a wall

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
so last nite i went on my first like real date where i didnt know the girl. we went out to dinner and saw house of wax. it was ok i guess except it was impossible to hold a conversation with her. even though im new to the whole dating thing,she just wouldnt reciprocate. it was perfect too,shes an exchange student from germany so i asked her questions about germany and misc. other **** and i got mostly 1 word answers. ive heard from friends that its hard to talk to her so im not worried about it. only thing is im sposed to be going to prom with her and i wanna think of ways to open her up and be like a normal human being and not like a brick wall. anyway,just felt id share that. the whole night turned kinda awkward...specialy at the end..i defintely need some work,but thatll come with time.

tips for the future?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show her that you're different. That you're worth talking to.

Her friends are giving you ****, this is nothing more than a test.

Kino will open her up.

JazzPimpNYC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember, some girls will never break out of their shell no matter how hard you try. Usually its a good idea to find someone that is already open.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being from another country and all..... could it be that she can't speak your language........

just a thought

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
dinner and a movie? LAME

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol... bro... her english aint up to par. Talk slower, anunciate, and give her TIME to think about answers. Ive taken a few exchange students out - you have to work around language.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
dinner and a movie? LAME
oh trust me,i know..i couldnt think of anything else to do around here.really theres not much to do..we usualy end up just having parties,people dont really go out on dates here.

she speaks english probly better than i do haha.

as for giving her time to think of answer, she'd answer the questions just as fast as i was saying them. so i really dont think i did anything wrong..i wasnt exactly a pimp,but whatever

oh and by friends i mean both male and female

Last edited: