Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lighthearted, Fun Texts

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So would you argue that if a girl flakes, or agrees enthusiastically to a date and then cancels at the last minute, that it's just due to a weak Attraction level and no amount of texting will change that? So all you can do is play the numbers with more interested chicks?

I'm definitely not interested in making an ass out of myself with my texts, which is why I ask.
Correct.

Interested women do not flake.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. The ones that stick around tend to be thoughtful, patient, and giving. The miserable ones bvtch you out every step of the way. It’s about efficiency. I’m not trying to bang every girl.
Awesome. Last question, after this I'll stop picking your brain, I promise haha. So the way you're putting it, the only way for me to drop my flake rate would be to improve my Sexual Market Value, meet a larger volume of women through the numbers game, and meet the subset of women that actually do like me and won't play games/flake at the last minute. Correct?

I'd be fine with doing that and texting for logistics. My "value giving texts" are pretty bad lol.

I also like the quote from the article I linked below, "Most girls flake from a lack of interest, not a lack of comfort."

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was linked to this thread so I'll drop it in here. It's pretty much exactly what you're saying in here, EyeBRollin.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its strange reading these texts your all putting, it shows our humour differences, over here in the UK, if you used these texts they would not be welcomed at all.

just an observation
i just go straight to duck picks. If she’s low interest she doesn’t respond

Attachments

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. Last question, after this I'll stop picking your brain, I promise haha. So the way you're putting it, the only way for me to drop my flake rate would be to improve my Sexual Market Value, meet a larger volume of women through the numbers game, and meet the subset of women that actually do like me and won't play games/flake at the last minute. Correct?
Yep, you got it!

Divest yourself from this obsession with flake rates. The counter to that is to approach more women. Picture this scenario:

If you end up with one HB8+ that treats you like a king and doesn’t play games, will you still care about the last 50 girls that flaked?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, you got it!

Divest yourself from this obsession with flake rates. The counter to that is to approach more women. Picture this scenario:

If you end up with one HB8+ that treats you like a king and doesn’t play games, will you still care about the last 50 girls that flaked?
I wouldn't care even one tiny bit lol. Plus approaching 50 women isn't bad at all. You could do that in 3 weeks, honestly. Gotta learn to love the numbers game.

Although I will say it is kind of weird when women will enthusiastically respond to your texts, and even give you a counteroffer on a date. Then on the day of, they flake at the last second. I guess it'll never make sense to us men though. I think it's just chaos theory and the unpredictable nature of women, ruled by their random emotions.

I made a thread about this a while back. "She is nothing to you until she goes on a date with you."

That philosophy sound about right to you fam? I'm about to go out and work on building myself a rotation.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to get the opinion of the Based God too so we can preserve it in this thread as well, @DEEZEDBRAH .

So we both know that "If she pushes me away, I must pull away" according to Roosh V. So that's how you handle it.

But why is it exactly that a woman will enthusiastically agree to a date with you, and then cancel the day of? If she knows she's not gonna go out with you, why even agree to the date at all just to flake at the last second? Is Chaos Theory and the emotional nature of women a good explanation?

Also I think I remember you saying that you text for logistics as well in another thread lol.

Last edited:

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I will say it is kind of weird when women will enthusiastically respond to your texts, and even give you a counteroffer on a date. Then on the day of, they flake at the last second. I guess it'll never make sense to us men though. I think it's just chaos theory and the unpredictable nature of women, ruled by their random emotions.
Society treats women that they should be more than equal to men but believe that men are oppressing them. So they must become men and force men to become women through social engineering. What in the f*ck do you expect to happen?? Women are overly entitled. Want special treatment from men. And think that they should be able to do all the things that they themselves hate having done to them (hypocrisy).

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society treats women that they should be more than equal to men but believe that men are oppressing them. So they must become men and force men to become women through social engineering. What in the f*ck do you expect to happen?? Women are overly entitled. Want special treatment from men. And think that they should be able to do all the things that they themselves hate having done to them (hypocrisy).
B*tches be crazy

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also wanted to post these two beauties here. Very relevant on the topic of flaking:

"Flaking is inevitable. All men hate it. Women, not so much, unless it's from someone who has really high value.

Don't analyze about where you went wrong or why she flaked. There's infinite reasons. Often, her first place guy showed up. Accept your loss and find another one. Never let your feelings and heart get involved. Yeah, no guy wants to be alone with his ipad on Friday night, but use that time to relax, make more money, get that xbox achievement, etc. Hell, buy a cool luxury item! You're not spending on a girl that might not put out, so lavish yourself! "
-The Great nismo-4

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Texting is a complete waste of time.
OP texting is a waste of time.

gayest fcking sht, dude gets girl’s number from OLD and textes her. Fcking gay.

Set yourself different. Call.

Notice a call has more weight. A call is more serious. Affects from a call can last up to a week. Get out of your shell and stop texting. Woman text you? Call her up. What’s up. Let’s meet tonight.

Stop texting, start calling, and you will lower flakes.

Cuz realize every boring mother fcker she did not want to fck texted her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to get the opinion of the Based God too so we can preserve it in this thread as well, @DEEZEDBRAH .

So we both know that "If she pushes me away, I must pull away" according to Roosh V. So that's how you handle it.

But why is it exactly that a woman will enthusiastically agree to a date with you, and then cancel the day of? If she knows she's not gonna go out with you, why even agree to the date at all just to flake at the last second? Is Chaos Theory and the emotional nature of women a good explanation?

Also I think I remember you saying that you text for logistics as well in another thread lol.
Attention *****s. Sloot gonna sloot. Girl power cheering women off a cliff. You go girl. Meanwhile SMV is cratering and fertility is disappointing like Houdini.

Its female logic. You have a growing number of spinsters, SMV decay, female logic and sheer stupidity. The cemetery of female SMV is going to be a warning sign for the future generations of the next century.

Nick mate, stick to the script. 3x per day. Crush school. Duet, lift, hero's journey. Perhaps check out groups, cluvs, events periodically to avoid stagnation.

If i wasn't from the UK i likely wouldn't be aware of the scenario. Its not a common nor popularised tale given that it science, reason, and evidence clash with the status quo. The don't ne no msn fish bicycle rubbish. The onus is on self to pickup, pull, and next. Repeat. Obviously, next her.

I agree with RooshV but, you must still read social cues. Is she playful or giving sass. I'm cynical on female motivation. Its always a play. During best years, its the CC, and fallback is beta cuck provider and or daddy government.

Stick to the script. #nextSet #micdrop

Options. Abundance. Purpose. Life path. You approach and give her the opportunity and privilege to come with or get left behind. She's got her cats and feminism.

Enjoy the decline.

Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP texting is a waste of time.

gayest fcking sht, dude gets girl’s number from OLD and textes her. Fcking gay.

Set yourself different. Call.

Notice a call has more weight. A call is more serious. Affects from a call can last up to a week. Get out of your shell and stop texting. Woman text you? Call her up. What’s up. Let’s meet tonight.

Stop texting, start calling, and you will lower flakes.

Cuz realize every boring mother fcker she did not want to fck texted her.
I'll agree that if you can get a girl on the phone, you severely limit your odds of getting flaked on. AMS says the same thing.

However, the issue is getting some of these young, short attention span girls on the phone lol. They will look at the phone and let it ring.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention *****s. Sloot gonna sloot. Girl power cheering women off a cliff. You go girl. Meanwhile SMV is cratering and fertility is disappointing like Houdini.

Its female logic. You have a growing number of spinsters, SMV decay, female logic and sheer stupidity. The cemetery of female SMV is going to be a warning sign for the future generations of the next century.

Nick mate, stick to the script. 3x per day. Crush school. Duet, lift, hero's journey. Perhaps check out groups, cluvs, events periodically to avoid stagnation.

If i wasn't from the UK i likely wouldn't be aware of the scenario. Its not a common nor popularised tale given that it science, reason, and evidence clash with the status quo. The don't ne no msn fish bicycle rubbish. The onus is on self to pickup, pull, and next. Repeat. Obviously, next her.

I agree with RooshV but, you must still read social cues. Is she playful or giving sass. I'm cynical on female motivation. Its always a play. During best years, its the CC, and fallback is beta cuck provider and or daddy government.

Stick to the script. #nextSet #micdrop

Options. Abundance. Purpose. Life path. You approach and give her the opportunity and privilege to come with or get left behind. She's got her cats and feminism.

Enjoy the decline.

Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.
Yeah I guess that's all you can chalk it up to. She flakes? She's not interested and/or an attention wh0re. That or she just has a better option, like Todd V/AMS say. You'll get flaked on until the day you die, but you deal with that by raising your value and playing multiple leads at one time.

That's the only way to do it fam. Hero's Journey.

Women are a fickle bunch. One minute they're in love with you, the next they won't even return your calls. C'est la vie...

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I guess that's all you can chalk it up to. She flakes? She's not interested and/or an attention wh0re. That or she just has a better option, like Todd V/AMS say. You'll get flaked on until the day you die, but you deal with that by raising your value and playing multiple leads at one time.

That's the only way to do it fam. Hero's Journey.

Women are a fickle bunch. One minute they're in love with you, the next they won't even return your calls. C'est la vie...
They are during top form SMV 18-23.

It changes as SMV craters. Of course its time you man up. Hilarious!

Did you do free tour?

Keep focus on comp sci degree. In a few years, you will make bank. Stay at home
Stack paper. Toss rents cash just cause. Wheel girls as last priority.

Purpose, health, school.

Do your 3x approach everyday. Make it routine. Its not about mpua. It's adaptation. It's hardworking self to be that guy in a society where cuck is the norm.

Did you read MM yet? Compliance is the game. Testing compliance will weed out flakes and **** numbers. Always take it. Just rotate higher probability over lower but run your funnel.

Abundance. Options. Infield. #nextSet.

^ solutions to girl problems ^

Moreover, having a lifestyle that's epic and women are a given is the mark.