Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life in game beyond cold approaches and lay counts.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not advocating people going out and finding females to befriend. My point was based on someone saying having female friends is beta. Having female friends is just a product of having a healthy social life.
If you're a social person its impossible not to have female friends.

As far as guys thinking "female friends" and immediately associating it to being friendzoned and not allowed to bang or being used as therapists just shows where there head is at / what theyve probably experienced.

When I think of female friends I just think of the chicks i dont actively look to bang and some funny stories/fun times. Have I banged some of them? Yea but they jus cuz they didnt make it on the court doesnt mean theyre useless . Bench warmers. I lob a few to friends too. We hangout drink and laugh about sht and have a good time.

I couldnt imagine not having female friends. Thats gotta suck
I think you are confusing the term “female friend”.

A female friend isnt someone you go out with, have sex with sometimes, share stories with, go on a trip with. A female friend is someone you go out with, are attracted to, but she doesn’t want to have sex with you. That’s a female friend. What you are describing a FB, a FWB situation.

Heck, I could throw a party tomorrow, invite 10 girls I know, 5 of them being really hot, all I’m attracted to, all have boyfriends and /or won’t sleep with me. What is the point then? Now if I slept with them at time or another, I wouldn’t consider them a “friend”, and I would have no problem inviting them. But I wouldn’t invite them over knowing they are looking for an Alpha Dog.

The point being, if you are attracted a girl, and she doesn’t want to sleep with you, and you go out a friend, that is beta.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a female friend whose company you enjoy or who you put in the friendzone isn't beta.
Lets define "friends".

Lets define it as a woman of whom you spend a fair amount of NON-SEXUAL time with, one-on-one....in public or at home.

I am of the strong opinion that if a woman deems me unworthy of her sexual time, then in return, I deem her unworthy of my non sexual time.

I am not about to exert any non sexual energy on a woman of whom, if I reach out to palm her ass, will resist me because "we are only/just friends".

The mere thought of it seems absurd to me.

And if a guy accepts those terms then he is beta, in my opinion.

And lets face it, 95% of the time, it isn't the guy who is friendzoning the woman.

It is the woman who friendzones the guy.

And if you are a guy who accepts those terms, then you are beta as f#ck!!!

You are (supposed) to be the man here...and if she aint down with your program, then guess what??

There IS NO FRIENDSHIP!!! :cool:

It's only beta if you let them walk all over you or if you can't get them but orbit them.
If you cant get them but you are settling for their friendship, then that is text book beta-ism in my opinion.

The only reason I can think of to bring girls to a party or event is:

1. It's an exclusive night club that won't even let you in without a hot girl on your arm.
There are clubs out there like that? Wtf?

2. You know the people at the party and want to give the impression that you're a cool guy and not a loser, so you bring a hot date. Or its your friends party and you want it to succeed.
*Cough* beta.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of this thread was that if you F a girl, don't just forget about her and add her as yet another notch count. If you treat her right and do her right, she will want to keep seeing you and want you to come out with her.
Basically, FWB.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring some coke next time Jesse, leave the meth at home.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I think you are confusing the term “female friend”.

A female friend isnt someone you go out with, have sex with sometimes, share stories with, go on a trip with. A female friend is someone you go out with, are attracted to, but she doesn’t want to have sex with you. That’s a female friend. What you are describing a FB, a FWB situation.

Heck, I could throw a party tomorrow, invite 10 girls I know, 5 of them being really hot, all I’m attracted to, all have boyfriends and /or won’t sleep with me. What is the point then? Now if I slept with them at time or another, I wouldn’t consider them a “friend”, and I would have no problem inviting them. But I wouldn’t invite them over knowing they are looking for an Alpha Dog.

The point being, if you are attracted a girl, and she doesn’t want to sleep with you, and you go out a friend, that is beta.
You cant just project your definition of a female friend on every1. We are not the same. Your definition you said is a chick that u want to sleep with that doesnt want to sleep with you. I never had that issue. Dudes who try to sleep with a chick who they didnt bag from an attraction stanpoint usually lack options. Us guys who have abundance dont try to sleep with girls we keep as friends.. we keep THEM as friends for a reason.. sounds more like the woman in your life treat YOU as a friend.. big difference.. i dont get friendzoned.. i friendzone the *****.

Again some of you think of everything from a weird scarcity mindset or a place of lack or resentment toward the opposite gender. Not saying you specifically but its been the trend on this forum for a very long time.