Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life in game beyond cold approaches and lay counts.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes often tell me i'm one of the most alpha people they've ever met... I have female friends. In no way shape or form is having female friends beta.

Saying that **** is a coping mechanism when you know you have no female friends or can't acquire them.

I mean think about what you're saying. What is a FWB? A female friend that you bang.. What are plates? Same thing. If some of you don't have a FWB , how are you getting laid consistently?
Um, no one said that having female friends is beta.

We are saying that having female PLATONIC friends is beta.

You do know what a platonic friend is, correct?

Obviously, a FWB wouldn't be a platonic friend...so your point moot.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women bring around more women than any man can.. Women do **** like plan halloween parties, friendsgiving, holiday parties, hangouts, throw potlucks.. they invite so many diff chicks and this is where you meet quality women most of the time.. instead of places like Tinder or the Club where most attraction and socializing is based on superficialities.
You have a good point there. Women do tend to put together social events. The private residence parties you describe are usually better for meeting women than standard daygame, night game, or online game. Any man is going to have more of an opportunity to shoot their shot at a private residence party than in daygame, night game, or in a tech-based method.

It's possible to get invited to the types of events described without being friends, though you'd be a higher level acquaintance. It'd be possible for a male friend's girlfriend/wife to invite an unattached man to an event or get invited to an event from a female co-worker. The line between acquaintance and friend can be a bit blurry.

When a man depends upon his male friend's girlfriends or wives for introductions, he's often disappointed. Women in committed relationships tend to run in social circles with other women in committed relationships.

If some of you don't have a FWB , how are you getting laid consistently?
Men can get laid consistently without an FWB. Those are men with girlfriends and wives (first few years of a marriage). Few men can consistently get 1-3 night stands from nightlife venues.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throwing partys? Ain't no time for partys. In my opinion alpha males get invited to partys, they don't throw partys, they don't have time for that. What a waste of time. IF I would ever throw a "party" I would invite my boys only, no females, no drama. You're not alpha because you can show other people that you know a lot of people or bring girls to partys. Being alpha is to live by your own rules, have values and stick to them, be a man of integrity and love your mama. If you care about what people think if there are no girls at your party, you're definitely not alpha.

You guys think too much, if you want a girl, you go on the street an you pick one, thats it.
^Hall of Fame post right here.^

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then how do your successful friends get girls then, if they shame-down on PUA?
They don't shame cold approach, they shame the value leeching behavior of pickup guys that think spamming women with the same line and "taking action" that way is getting better at game. That think just trying to get the notch to add to your notch count and then losing contact with girls is "being a player". Instead, they do cold approach but are interesting guys that have a uniquely tailored approach to different girls they meet. They keep in touch with women they meet and form things like FWBs and other situations where girls are okay with them seeing other girls.

Just my observation.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throwing partys? Ain't no time for partys. In my opinion alpha males get invited to partys, they don't throw partys, they don't have time for that. What a waste of time. IF I would ever throw a "party" I would invite my boys only, no females, no drama. You're not alpha because you can show other people that you know a lot of people or bring girls to partys. Being alpha is to live by your own rules, have values and stick to them, be a man of integrity and love your mama. If you care about what people think if there are no girls at your party, you're definitely not alpha.

You guys think too much, if you want a girl, you go on the street an you pick one, thats it.
Crap like this always gets me like MGTOW and Red Pill nonsense or any idiot saying "don't put pu$$y on the pedestal" bro. The same guys who claim stuff like this will post on game forums and discuss modern dating non-stop, crying about how unfair it is that women get away with everything.

Wake up call, if girls are not willing to chill with you or come to your parties, you are lame and a far cry from "alpha" in regards to game. Yeah, you can be an "alpha" like Nikolai Tesla was but those kinds of true MGTOWs are not hanging out on game forums crying about modern dating nonstop.

You don't want to accept that, tough sh*t.

If women do not want to hang with you, introduce you to other female friends, and are willing to come to places with you, you are not alpha and you are not a status guy. You are at best a spammy pickup artist that got lucky with a 6/10 every now and then.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk man, alot of social extroverts have been doing all the **** you are talking about here. I been going to music festivals for a very long time, going to clubs for a very long time. With groups of friends, with chicks, sometimes even just solo or with a single friend. Naturally social and cool people find the cool sht to do.. Not just that, as teens we were going to tons of parties, etc.. I mean we were just ur average cool social people.. and literally nothing special considering all cool social people were getting action since early on

It just sounds like you realized way too late in life that you were admiring guys who just sell courses to losers / men who wanted to learn how to get laid.. by creating afake aura about them.. When those same dudes get rejcted 50x just to get 5 successes on camera to continue selling courses.

and p.s. I hate to say it but your friend was bsing you.. ANYONE can buy VIP tickets to any music festival. Unless he was a sponsor of some kind or with EMT services, he didn't get free VIP tickets
Well average guys don't get anything and "a lot" is an overstatement. However, you bring up a good point. The average guy will be friendzone material and never experience benefits even if he happens to show up to a party where there are girls due to his friend circle. The average pickup guy will spam approach girls and have little to show for it.

I was talking more of a situation where guys do more with women than just a simple lay and experience the benefit of having quality female friends, an idea that idiots like Rollo on the red pill (who sucks with women) have turned men off of. Come to find, the same Rollo is now on podcasts with Michael Sartain who preaches this stuff nonstop.

I do think that the end goal of game for men trying to make the most of it should be to do on a small scale what Dan Bilzerian did. Most men will never get to Dan's level. I know people claim money but lots of millionaires don't do what Dan did and I hate Dan.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crap like this always gets me like MGTOW and Red Pill nonsense or any idiot saying "don't put pu$$y on the pedestal" bro. The same guys who claim stuff like this will post on game forums and discuss modern dating non-stop, crying about how unfair it is that women get away with everything.

Wake up call, if girls are not willing to chill with you or come to your parties, you are lame and a far cry from "alpha" in regards to game. Yeah, you can be an "alpha" like Nikolai Tesla was but those kinds of true MGTOWs are not hanging out on game forums crying about modern dating nonstop.

You don't want to accept that, tough sh*t.

If women do not want to hang with you, introduce you to other female friends, and are willing to come to places with you, you are not alpha and you are not a status guy. You are at best a spammy pickup artist that got lucky with a 6/10 every now and then.
Between you and me, you are the one wasting his time on game forum like this one, with your ridiculous posts and theories, you're the one crying. Not me.

I don't spam approach, I approach here and there when I feel to. I only date 8-9-10s. The girl I'm seeing right now is a Russian former model, 27 (I'm 36), blonde, blue eyes, tight. Usually females don't introduce me to other females, because they are attracted to me or if they are not, they recognise that I'm high value and don't other female to have me.

No hard feeling man. We just don't play in the same league.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between you and me, you are the one wasting his time on game forum like this one, with your ridiculous posts and theories, you're the one crying. Not me.

I don't spam approach, I approach here and there when I feel to. I only date 8-9-10s. The girl I'm seeing right now is a Russian former model, 27 (I'm 36), blonde, blue eyes, tight. Usually females don't introduce me to other females, because they are attracted to me or if they are not, they recognise that I'm high value and don't other female to have me.

No hard feeling man. We just don't play in the same league.
I might post what I post but I don't go about on nonsense about being alpha or "hey don't put pu$$y on the pedestal mayne". I am honest and real enough with myself to realize that there are things about game I do not know and things I have to keep learning.

None of what I said was meant to come off as an insult to you as I have nothing against you. However, I am just learning new things in game and realize that there are levels to it. If women do not want to hang with you and are not willing to come to events with you and bring their friends, then I wonder how good someone's game is.

If a guy has been doing pickup for years but cannot get a handful of girls to come to the club or party with him, then he just sucks.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be part of the scene, and you dont have anything else to offer besides your good looks and ability to make girls cvm, then you'll want to sleep with someone who already is in the scene/connected.

The girl I'm seeing right now is a bartender for one of the fancy bar/restaurants here. Being seeing her as a fwb. Down the line, I already know she's gonna hook me up with people who are already in the scene (we are in the same industry, so she knows the key players and is caught up in the latest developments). And I'll have an automatic in, because my little bartender girl is gonna vouch for me.

How did I meet here? Lone wolf cold approach style. You never know who your gonna meet

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be part of the scene, and you dont have anything else to offer besides your good looks and ability to make girls cvm, then you'll want to sleep with someone who already is in the scene/connected.

The girl I'm seeing right now is a bartender for one of the fancy bar/restaurants here. Being seeing her as a fwb. Down the line, I already know she's gonna hook me up with people who are already in the scene (we are in the same industry, so she knows the key players and is caught up in the latest developments). And I'll have an automatic in, because my little bartender girl is gonna vouch for me.

How did I meet here? Lone wolf cold approach style. You never know who your gonna meet
BOOM! Hope college is treating you well man.

I feel like you summarized what I was going to say better than I could have. I encourage cold approach and think it is an unfair advantage. However, I think men should aim more for your type of situation.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
^Hall of Fame post right here.^

^ Proof how clueless dude who lack value or abundance are.

The parties thing wasn't the point at all but your post proves alot about where you stand in the world of game.

All the high value males are inviting tons of diff bitches over to their nice luxury apartments, penthouses, gettin bitches to compete against each other and swimming in *****.. you guys havent experienced it and are doing whatever to cope with "not having female friends". if you cant get female friends, you prob dont get many bitches either. Wher edo you think I got all my female friends from? They're all chicks that i used to bang that didn't make the starting 5.

If you can't / haven't experienced goin to the club , getting a table/booth (VIP)/bottle service, picking out bitches to join your group and then taking them home to your nice place after and watching as they compete over you, you are not worthy of talking about this at all

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
You have a good point there. Women do tend to put together social events. The private residence parties you describe are usually better for meeting women than standard daygame, night game, or online game. Any man is going to have more of an opportunity to shoot their shot at a private residence party than in daygame, night game, or in a tech-based method.

It's possible to get invited to the types of events described without being friends, though you'd be a higher level acquaintance. It'd be possible for a male friend's girlfriend/wife to invite an unattached man to an event or get invited to an event from a female co-worker. The line between acquaintance and friend can be a bit blurry.

When a man depends upon his male friend's girlfriends or wives for introductions, he's often disappointed. Women in committed relationships tend to run in social circles with other women in committed relationships.

Men can get laid consistently without an FWB. Those are men with girlfriends and wives (first few years of a marriage). Few men can consistently get 1-3 night stands from nightlife venues.
The thing is this: When an Alpha male has "female friends" its not the same thing as a beta male having female friends. All the female friends an alpha male has, is acquired by the fact that he attracted these girls into his life, whether he picked them up during cold approach, met them at college, or met them at clubs, etc.. Most of my female friends I've banged before. If I hadn't, its because I wasn't attracted to them.

I was goign to make a whole post about this but I kinda added it into another post: Having a nice apartment in a skyrise not far from clubs/bar scene = the ideal situation for any man who wants to have a "Dan BIlzerian"esque lifestyle.. You know how easy a VIP booth and bottle service at the club translates to multiple diff girls who don't even know each other coming back to your place?

These dudes on Sosuave are so clueless, I have rarely seen anyone besides 1 person mention this fact alone. and That dude was prob the only other dude who has posted pics of women/plates hes got besides me since i been here. Shoutout to him @LucianoM

If you're a dude and you consider yourself any type of good with women, Don Juan, Player, etc.. you better have at least 5-6 women you can hit up to have sex with or to invite to your place. No excuses..

Theres no difference between FWB and Female friends besides the fact that most guys dont bang their female friends or only keep females as "Friends" who they aren't attracted to enough to bang. Having female friends is the sht .. You ever get laid b y a chick you considered a friend jus cuz she met a guy she didnt like who gave her an unpleasant time before they broke up ? Unexpected pu55y . Thats not even a perk.. Theres bigger perks of havin female friends like i Mentioned. I might make a post about it.. i have a really good story to add..

But overall i think its just something most dudes wouldnt understand until they experience an abundance of women in their life besides their 1 or 2 FWB's.. or random lays which is the worse... not having consistent sex is trash

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have female friends. In no way shape or form is having female friends beta. Saying that **** is a coping mechanism when you know you have no female friends or can't acquire them.
The whole point of this website is not to be a girl’s “friend“.

You are fooling yourself if you think you can be friends with a girl and not want to sleep with her. Guys who are friends with a girl are secretly hoping the more time the spend with the girl, the more attracted she will be and eventually sleep with him.

Hot girl: ”Hey, lets go to dinner and a movie, but you can’t touch me, hug me, or kiss me throughout the whole time we are together.“
Guy: “Sure!”

Come on.

The ONLY time having female friends is beta is if you hang out with women more than you hang out with men.
It’s beta if you want to f her and can’t.

Now if you don’t want to f her, she is likely fat, older, single mother, or ugly. And I’m sure guys here aren’t dying to be friends with overweight women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of this thread was that if you F a girl, don't just forget about her and add her as yet another notch count. If you treat her right and do her right, she will want to keep seeing you and want you to come out with her. I have had dates in the past that went so well that the next time we met, a girl called me to go to the club with her friends. The guys I know who are truly killing it and getting high lay counts these days aren't running the stereotypical PUA spam approach BS. They are leveraging girls that want them to get regular sex and then meeting women through those girls because it is FWBs and No Strings Attached.

I truly think men are missing out by just chasing a random notch count and then forgetting about a girl afterwards. It is that empty meaningless sex that eventually breaks so many PUA guys. This assuming that these PUA guys even get sex which is a bold assumption.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience when guys bad mouth other guys it’s usually because they are either insecure and threatened or douche bags

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
The whole point of this website is not to be a girl’s “friend“.

You are fooling yourself if you think you can be friends with a girl and not want to sleep with her. Guys who are friends with a girl are secretly hoping the more time the spend with the girl, the more attracted she will be and eventually sleep with him.

Hot girl: ”Hey, lets go to dinner and a movie, but you can’t touch me, hug me, or kiss me throughout the whole time we are together.“
Guy: “Sure!”

Come on.

It’s beta if you want to f her and can’t.

Now if you don’t want to f her, she is likely fat, older, single mother, or ugly. And I’m sure guys here aren’t dying to be friends with overweight women.
Im not advocating people going out and finding females to befriend. My point was based on someone saying having female friends is beta. Having female friends is just a product of having a healthy social life.
If you're a social person its impossible not to have female friends.

As far as guys thinking "female friends" and immediately associating it to being friendzoned and not allowed to bang or being used as therapists just shows where there head is at / what theyve probably experienced.

When I think of female friends I just think of the chicks i dont actively look to bang and some funny stories/fun times. Have I banged some of them? Yea but they jus cuz they didnt make it on the court doesnt mean theyre useless . Bench warmers. I lob a few to friends too. We hangout drink and laugh about sht and have a good time.

I couldnt imagine not having female friends. Thats gotta suck

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having female friends is just a product of having a healthy social life.
If you're a social person its impossible not to have female friends.

I couldnt imagine not having female friends. Thats gotta suck
I have a decent social life in my city and don't have any female friends. I have women that could be called female friends if the term friend was used loosely. I might see them 1-2 times per year so I think they'd be more on the acquaintance level.

My male friends in this city all have girlfriends/wives. I rarely see the girlfriends/wives of my male friends in recent years, though it was more common 5+ years ago. In the last 5 years or so, I've only been seeing male friends' girlfriends/wives 1-3 times per year. I get along with them, though I think that's mostly the acquaintance level.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see a dude bringing girls to the party, only if he has a bunch of platonic friends (having women as platonic friends seems very beta to me).

I doubt a dude is going to bring girls that he is smashing to the party. For what purpose?
Having a female friend whose company you enjoy or who you put in the friendzone isn't beta. It's only beta if you let them walk all over you or if you can't get them but orbit them.

The only reason I can think of to bring girls to a party or event is:

1. It's an exclusive night club that won't even let you in without a hot girl on your arm. (So bring a hot girl you can't/won't bang and enjoy the favorable gender ratios inside)

2. You know the people at the party and want to give the impression that you're a cool guy and not a loser, so you bring a hot date. Or its your friends party and you want it to succeed.

Last edited: