Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
He says it's because he's obviously displaying a "parody" or "comedy" "show," but his "live from the lair" stories are more serious and so he's not being over-the-top like on the Friday shows. Poor guy's ex-wife killed his dog!Oh ya Popp is one of my favorite red pill Youtubers. I’m surprised he hasn’t been banned yet.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yes, but I still think he's still getting his member wet. I think he lives in Upstate New York. Come to think of it, a lot of our members seem to be from New York State. Weird.He says it's because he's obviously displaying a "parody" or "comedy" "show," but his "live from the lair" stories are more serious and so he's not being over-the-top like on the Friday shows. Poor guy's ex-wife killed his dog!
I have heard him say both up state New York, and also Michigan. I’ve never been for sure which he films at regularly, or if both.Yes, but I still think he's still getting his member wet. I think he lives in Upstate New York. Come to think of it, a lot of our members seem to be from New York State. Weird.
@backseatjuan That was brilliant
It's their survival programming.very frightening how well women can morph personalities.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
After being here even a few months, a man shouldn’t be surprised by any of a woman’s survival strategies.It's their survival programming.
Anytime I see a man with a single mummy, all I can feel is pity for him.
He has no idea what's coming.