Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lies Single Moms Tell

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
having had a bmama myself, I can see the fake facade of the "loyal gf" mask she puts on whenever getting into new relationships with chodes.

one week she's a raging party sloot getting railed by anything.

next week she gets into a "commited" relationship and acts like the perfect housewife.

very frightening how well women can morph personalities.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ya Popp is one of my favorite red pill Youtubers. I’m surprised he hasn’t been banned yet.
He says it's because he's obviously displaying a "parody" or "comedy" "show," but his "live from the lair" stories are more serious and so he's not being over-the-top like on the Friday shows. Poor guy's ex-wife killed his dog!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He says it's because he's obviously displaying a "parody" or "comedy" "show," but his "live from the lair" stories are more serious and so he's not being over-the-top like on the Friday shows. Poor guy's ex-wife killed his dog!
Yes, but I still think he's still getting his member wet. I think he lives in Upstate New York. Come to think of it, a lot of our members seem to be from New York State. Weird.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Yes, but I still think he's still getting his member wet. I think he lives in Upstate New York. Come to think of it, a lot of our members seem to be from New York State. Weird.
I have heard him say both up state New York, and also Michigan. I’ve never been for sure which he films at regularly, or if both.

R

Ranger

It's their survival programming.

Anytime I see a man with a single mummy, all I can feel is pity for him.

He has no idea what's coming.
After being here even a few months, a man shouldn’t be surprised by any of a woman’s survival strategies.

Some of these strategies may even seem heartless and extremely brutal. To not survive is the same as death and deprivation so yeah, they are playing for real.