“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lies Single Moms Tell

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
having had a bmama myself, I can see the fake facade of the "loyal gf" mask she puts on whenever getting into new relationships with chodes.

one week she's a raging party sloot getting railed by anything.

next week she gets into a "commited" relationship and acts like the perfect housewife.

very frightening how well women can morph personalities.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Oh ya Popp is one of my favorite red pill Youtubers. I’m surprised he hasn’t been banned yet.
He says it's because he's obviously displaying a "parody" or "comedy" "show," but his "live from the lair" stories are more serious and so he's not being over-the-top like on the Friday shows. Poor guy's ex-wife killed his dog!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
He says it's because he's obviously displaying a "parody" or "comedy" "show," but his "live from the lair" stories are more serious and so he's not being over-the-top like on the Friday shows. Poor guy's ex-wife killed his dog!
Yes, but I still think he's still getting his member wet. I think he lives in Upstate New York. Come to think of it, a lot of our members seem to be from New York State. Weird.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Yes, but I still think he's still getting his member wet. I think he lives in Upstate New York. Come to think of it, a lot of our members seem to be from New York State. Weird.
I have heard him say both up state New York, and also Michigan. I’ve never been for sure which he films at regularly, or if both.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
It's their survival programming.

Anytime I see a man with a single mummy, all I can feel is pity for him.

He has no idea what's coming.
After being here even a few months, a man shouldn’t be surprised by any of a woman’s survival strategies.

Some of these strategies may even seem heartless and extremely brutal. To not survive is the same as death and deprivation so yeah, they are playing for real.
 
Top