Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leverage is Returning Back to Men!

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
The last 2 years have hit everyone pretty hard emotionally, financially and in terms of relationships.

Obviously women are no exception. There's only so much gratification and fulfillment women can get from virtual likes and follows. Ultimately it's no substitute for the real thing. The reality is, like men, women have become very lonely and isolated in this time and are starving for relationships with girlfriends and intimate relationshps with men.

Recently, I had the pleasure of going out with some friends and work colleagues on a weekend night. Lots of familiar faces some people I'd met recently and some whom I haven't seen in some time.

Interestingly, I received more than 10 free drinks in the course of a couple of hours out from 3 attractive women and a cool assed bro who was an acquaintance. Unfortunately, I had to leave since I had to wake up early that morning, so I couldn't pursue these women late into the night.

But it goes to show you, women are reaching out to men, and making it clear that all of this supposed man-hating business doesn't really matter in the long run.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A group of three girls gave you 10 free drinks and you could not pursue them? Did you even say thanks?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I received more than 10 free drinks in the course of a couple of hours out from 3 attractive women and a cool assed bro who was an acquaintance. Unfortunately, I had to leave since I had to wake up early that morning, so I couldn't pursue these women late into the night.
Why didn’t you follow up the next night?

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
A group of three girls gave you 10 free drinks and you could not pursue them? Did you even say thanks?
It was 4 different girls in 3 separate groups. I wound up with 12 free drinks I think as a bro gave our table a couple of extra free drinks on top of that.

Of course I thanked the girls, but I was juggling a lot of girls, along with my friends, an ex I randomly ran into and hadn't seen for years, random people chatting me up, some industry people from out of town, etc.

The industry folk had to wake up early and were leaving town the next day. I had to wake up early and was feeling not so great after 4 hours of sleep.

I should take numbers as a matter of habit, but chances are I wouldn't be seeing these girls for a year unless it was a same night/morning pull. I can't even imagine how tired/wasted I would've been if I had tried going that route.