"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Leverage is Returning Back to Men!

derringerG

Banned
Joined
Apr 21, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
37
Age
37
The last 2 years have hit everyone pretty hard emotionally, financially and in terms of relationships.

Obviously women are no exception. There's only so much gratification and fulfillment women can get from virtual likes and follows. Ultimately it's no substitute for the real thing. The reality is, like men, women have become very lonely and isolated in this time and are starving for relationships with girlfriends and intimate relationshps with men.

Recently, I had the pleasure of going out with some friends and work colleagues on a weekend night. Lots of familiar faces some people I'd met recently and some whom I haven't seen in some time.

Interestingly, I received more than 10 free drinks in the course of a couple of hours out from 3 attractive women and a cool assed bro who was an acquaintance. Unfortunately, I had to leave since I had to wake up early that morning, so I couldn't pursue these women late into the night.

But it goes to show you, women are reaching out to men, and making it clear that all of this supposed man-hating business doesn't really matter in the long run.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
A group of three girls gave you 10 free drinks and you could not pursue them? Did you even say thanks?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
I received more than 10 free drinks in the course of a couple of hours out from 3 attractive women and a cool assed bro who was an acquaintance. Unfortunately, I had to leave since I had to wake up early that morning, so I couldn't pursue these women late into the night.
Why didn’t you follow up the next night?
 

derringerG

Banned
Joined
Apr 21, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
37
Age
37
A group of three girls gave you 10 free drinks and you could not pursue them? Did you even say thanks?
It was 4 different girls in 3 separate groups. I wound up with 12 free drinks I think as a bro gave our table a couple of extra free drinks on top of that.

Of course I thanked the girls, but I was juggling a lot of girls, along with my friends, an ex I randomly ran into and hadn't seen for years, random people chatting me up, some industry people from out of town, etc.

The industry folk had to wake up early and were leaving town the next day. I had to wake up early and was feeling not so great after 4 hours of sleep.

I should take numbers as a matter of habit, but chances are I wouldn't be seeing these girls for a year unless it was a same night/morning pull. I can't even imagine how tired/wasted I would've been if I had tried going that route.
 
Top