Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's Talk Online Dating Apps

logicallefty

Reaction score
Starting this up to talk about the apps themselves. The good, bad, ugly, pros, cons, etc.

Tinder -
Pros: Plenty of chicks on it of all flavors and areas.
Cons: Limited right swipes per day. App is kind of hoggy on the phone (my iPhone 6)

Bumble -
Pros: Women have to message first which I like cuz it saves your time messaging flakes who match you and then have no intention of talking after. Doesn't seem to be to taxing on the phone. No limits to number of right swipes (that I know of anyway).
Cons: Can't think of any.

Coffee Meets Bagel-
Pros: Can't think of any
Cons: Screwy azz point system of some sh|t, on the free one anyway. Have to be really conservative on who to like cuz your free points run out fast. App is kind of hoggy on the phone (my iPhone 6). Doesn't seem to be as many chicks on it, in my area anyway.

My favorite of these three so far: 1) Bumble. 2) Tinder 3) CmB

What others are there and how good/bad are they?

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I fail horribly at online dating. I only get selected by either fat or ugly chics. Whereas when I approach in reach life, i consistently get dates with HB 8s or 9s.
So I just deleted all dating apps.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook/Messenger
Pros: Wider selection of women. Circumvents the stigma, normally associated with old. Can usually scroll their page to find out who they really are and what type of woman they are, ie. Thirst pic posting attention hore, drama queen, catfish, etc. Widely accepted by the 20 something crowd as THE way to meet members of the opposite sex. Also, it's a great way to send mass text invitations to bonfires and parties with the intention of parlaying that into meeting chicks and getting laid.
Cons: None that I've seen. Some men are fearful of looking creepy. Personally, i do not care. It's about what I want and how I feel first.

Last edited:

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find myself more successful at tinder for some reason, but I'm getting more annoyed now. The novelty is fine from these apps and women use them more for validation than actually meeting people unless you're a really attractive guy.

I'm personally just tired of pursuing girls that I know I'm more attractive than. The sense of entitlement some of these girls have is astounding.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating could be good or bad, I've met girls from all these sites but nothing really lasted that long. Actually, just went on a date from POF that went pretty bad. It's all part of the process though.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook/Messenger
Pros: Wider selection of women. Circumvents the stigma, normally associated with old. Can usually scroll their page to find out who they really are and what type of woman they are, ie. Thirst pic posting attention hore, drama queen, catfish, etc. Widely accepted by the 20 something crowd as THE way to meet members of the opposite sex. Also, it's a great way to send mass text invitations to bonfires and parties with the intention of parlaying that into meeting chicks and getting laid.
Cons: None that I've seen. Some men are fearful of looking creepy. Personally, i do not care. It's about what I want and how I feel first.
You hit up random girls on FB?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of fish sux
In a big way! I used to slay on there. Got out of a two year relationship and created another account and it went to chit. I used to do good on ok Cupid. It's went to chit as well.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Tinder and Bumble are the best OLD platforms (the free ones anyway).

OKC and POF are filled with psychotic women who are pump and dumps, running around with 3 illegitimate kids by 3 different men and no solid source of income (or education). A few solid chicks here and there but they are the exception.

Too many attention wh0res and validation queens for my taste.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did very well on fetlife. You have to not be boring, not be just another horny guy. I see guys on there who are good with rope and get laid like rock stars with women half and one-third their age. Google "shibari." It's not something you can pick up overnight, but if you get good with it, you will always have women wanting to get naked for you.

I met my current gf on craigslist casual encounters, no lie. She had decided to leave her husband of many years, because the last kid had left the nest. She got married because he knocked her up, and she stayed all those years for the kids. He's a douche bag, so I don't have any sympathy for him. She and I get along great, and I am very happy with her. Guys will tell you that you will never get laid off craigslist, all the women are hookers, and if you do get laid then the woman must be a giant wh0re. I'd say that sums up most peoples' experiences, but it wasn't mine.

OLD is like life in that everyone gets fed the same crap. Most people will just b!tch about it, but other people will mine through the crap, find what they want, and go be happy with it.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did very well on fetlife. You have to not be boring, not be just another horny guy. I see guys on there who are good with rope and get laid like rock stars with women half and one-third their age. Google "shibari." It's not something you can pick up overnight, but if you get good with it, you will always have women wanting to get naked for you.

I met my current gf on craigslist casual encounters, no lie. She had decided to leave her husband of many years, because the last kid had left the nest. She got married because he knocked her up, and she stayed all those years for the kids. He's a douche bag, so I don't have any sympathy for him. She and I get along great, and I am very happy with her. Guys will tell you that you will never get laid off craigslist, all the women are hookers, and if you do get laid then the woman must be a giant wh0re. I'd say that sums up most peoples' experiences, but it wasn't mine.

OLD is like life in that everyone gets fed the same crap. Most people will just b!tch about it, but other people will mine through the crap, find what they want, and go be happy with it.
A have a friend that pulled a chic off of CL. I was shocked, because she was smoking. I thought about giving it a shot after the holidays. Do you approach it like you would old? With the profile I mean. Do you post normal pics? Do you post your own ad, reply to others ads or both?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a thread I made a while back that will answer most of your questions: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/beginners-guide-to-craigslist-sex.219027/ The article I linked to is a good read as well. You want to know the lingo so that you can avoid the druggies and the hookers. It also helps to get good at spotting fake ads posted by bots. The newest thing is taking a real ad from one city and re-posting it elsewhere as spam. Take a key phrase from the ad and paste it into google in quotes. If you see your local ad also posted elsewhere, then it's fake.

Andrewdiceclay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple this.
I fail horribly at online dating. I only get selected by either fat or ugly chics. Whereas when I approach in reach life, i consistently get dates with HB 8s or 9s.
So I just deleted all dating apps.
Triple this. Only with online dating it's all a game. It's strategically what you say in the bio, your pics, how you message. Most of the good looking chicks are ugly and the ugly chicks are hot. Thanks photoshop.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Starting this up to talk about the apps themselves. The good, bad, ugly, pros, cons, etc.

Tinder -
Pros: Plenty of chicks on it of all flavors and areas.
Cons: Limited right swipes per day. App is kind of hoggy on the phone (my iPhone 6)

Bumble -
Pros: Women have to message first which I like cuz it saves your time messaging flakes who match you and then have no intention of talking after. Doesn't seem to be to taxing on the phone. No limits to number of right swipes (that I know of anyway).
Cons: Can't think of any.

Coffee Meets Bagel-
Pros: Can't think of any
Cons: Screwy azz point system of some sh|t, on the free one anyway. Have to be really conservative on who to like cuz your free points run out fast. App is kind of hoggy on the phone (my iPhone 6). Doesn't seem to be as many chicks on it, in my area anyway.

My favorite of these three so far: 1) Bumble. 2) Tinder 3) CmB

I think online dating is BS. I get a lot of matches, however most of them are really insecure and annoying, they dont really want to meet with you. Its like you are wasting time speaking with 10 women (and leading conversation!) while 9 of them doesnt plan on meeting you, but they still reply. what else, most women there are terrible at having a talk either online or offline.

In whole year I was on 10 dates (I messaged a lot of girls) and even if 80% of them were happy and sattisfied (i saw and felt it) they still cut contact with me due to the amount of men messaging them.

Its like we kept contact after date and then out of nowhere they stopped talking. All.

Sure you can blame it on me or my text game, or me not being 10/10, however I think thats extreme time waste for men and works only for women, who dont care if they waste your time or not.

maybe if these women who dont actually want to date could quit, then it would be easier.

second problem is with number of men messaging them. I know girls from tinder that login on badoo (much more daily limit and u dont need to get paired with woman to msg her - so good for ugly males) daily and they talk with randoms getting complimented every 2minutes for nothing.

Its impossible there wont be someone better than you if theres a new guy msging her every 2 minutes. even if you are better than the majority.

its like you can either initiate contact after date or you dont, in either way you lose because she simply doesnt have to initiate a talk or funny conversation with you when she has 100 men trying to get her to date them.

And i dont even talk about 10/10 women, I mean average but slim looking women.

My biggest chances are with women that are on Tinder but are not on badoo yet and their attitude is not ruined

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Checked out CL for my area, and seemed super shady. I can't take a risk like that considering all the "avoid" posts..

Glassguy

Reaction score
Facebook/Messenger
FB/messenger is my best friend right now.

Last 3 lays all from FB. I approached 2 of them a few days after we became fb friends and 3rd one approached me (well her friend sent me a message saying she thought I was very attractive). She sent me a friend request, we chatted, met for drinks and smashed.

You can scan through their profile, find mutual interests/mutual friends, and start up a chat. It can be as simple as seeing her in a pic with someone you know and shoot her a message "I noticed the pic of you with so and so....he/she and I are buddies....small world. How often do you see him/her?"

Its whatever. Will some women think that its weird/creepy that you message them? Maybe. But those are the same women that are going to think that its weird/creep if you approach them at the grocery store/bar/etc. So who really cares. I dont message chicks on fb that are in a relationship and if I do, its because they reach out first.

I dont really play a numbers game on fb like I did when I used OLD though. Refrain from slinging out a mass message to 20 chicks because it will not work. I also dont really compliment their looks in the first message. It is just a feeler message to see what type of response I get back from them and go from there. Remember a lot of these women on FB are in the same social circles, are mutual friends, etc. I only message them if I think they have more potential than a pump and dump and if they dont message me back or their response doesnt seem some what enthusiastic, I dont push the issue and back off. Some of them will bring themselves back into the conversation and some will not if I dont get a good vibe from them and stop pursuing.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating sites is just a platform for low value women to get attention they never get in real life.
All you see is a bunch of used up single mothers and 3/10 girls who are tired of being pumped and dumped, that's why you see most of them have a set of rules in their bios instead of writing about themselves.
Personally I never date in OLD and I don't think I'll ever will, I just use it to add more options in my fvck list.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OKC, POF and Badoo were always good for me

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating sites is just a platform for low value women to get attention they never get in real life.
All you see is a bunch of used up single mothers and 3/10 girls who are tired of being pumped and dumped, that's why you see most of them have a set of rules in their bios instead of writing about themselves.
Personally I never date in OLD and I don't think I'll ever will, I just use it to add more options in my fvck list.
Another nonsensical post. 90% of women you meet "in real life" have or are using online dating apps. Somehow because you meet them when they are offline you suddenly give them great qualities they dont have when they are online.

This is the dumbest reasoning possible.