Let's Talk Online Dating Apps

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder- The woman has to actually put in some effort and swipe right to get matches, at least the old version. Less flakiness than Bumble based on my experience.

Bumble- Quick response on whether or not they are interested but its for lazy ass bitches who just sit back and watch the right swipes come in they get from dudes. Most women do not search for guys, the guys come to them, no work into searching for the guys like on Tinder, so high probability of flakiness.

Reaction score
I get practically nothing. Maybe an overweight girl every now and then, on Tinder, POF, Bumble, and Badoo.

But I could post pictures of like 3,000 supermodels I've talked to on Seeking Arrangement and Miss Travel.

I don't WANT to pay, but it's common sense for me at this point.

I talk to so many hot girls on SA and MT that I barely have time for them.

I can also attract hot girls in person, but not good at making it lead anywhere.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I get practically nothing. Maybe an overweight girl every now and then, on Tinder, POF, Bumble, and Badoo.

But I could post pictures of like 3,000 supermodels I've talked to on Seeking Arrangement and Miss Travel.

I don't WANT to pay, but it's common sense for me at this point.

I talk to so many hot girls on SA and MT that I barely have time for them.

I can also attract hot girls in person, but not good at making it lead anywhere.
no worries, I get matches and talking but barely a date.

I have been thinking and maybe not actually inviting them out but joking instead is the good way for OLD? I follow the schema joke opener>more jokes>suggest date but they seem to be turned off when i suggest date.

maybe its them who should ask for it. or it wont help at all and they are just there to kill time.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have the minimum look to be considered hot therefore girls expect me to work my ass off and take any kind of abuse from them, either talking slowly or giving short brief answers...basically the common signs of low interest.

I notice that if I put some work in it, they slowly increase the tempo of the talking and give minimum contribution to the discussion but still its not worth.

The cost/benefit ratio and the rate of return per effort made is not sufficient to make it worth.

I had sex with some decent looking girl from tinder but being treated as a beggar untill you get the seal of approval from a girl you probalby wouldnt even call for an other round is not worth.

If only they could just match those they really like and unmatch those they find out later they dont really like, we would all save a lot of time and effort.

Moving from tinder to whatsapp for an average guy is not any less demanding than any of the labours of hercules.

Reaction score
I dont have the minimum look to be considered hot therefore girls expect me to work my ass off and take any kind of abuse from them, either talking slowly or giving short brief answers...basically the common signs of low interest.

I notice that if I put some work in it, they slowly increase the tempo of the talking and give minimum contribution to the discussion but still its not worth.

The cost/benefit ratio and the rate of return per effort made is not sufficient to make it worth.

I had sex with some decent looking girl from tinder but being treated as a beggar untill you get the seal of approval from a girl you probalby wouldnt even call for an other round is not worth.

If only they could just match those they really like and unmatch those they find out later they dont really like, we would all save a lot of time and effort.

Moving from tinder to whatsapp for an average guy is not any less demanding than any of the labours of hercules.
Are there really guys that are so good looking they don't have to work? Are they like 1 out of 1000? I'm sitting here flipping houses to make millions because I have to compensate for lack of looks? Is that the reality? Because I didn't even think I was ugly, and I've been called attractive many times by hot girls.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there really guys that are so good looking they don't have to work? Are they like 1 out of 1000? I'm sitting here flipping houses to make millions because I have to compensate for lack of looks? Is that the reality? Because I didn't even think I was ugly, and I've been called attractive many times by hot girls.
Mate I dont have the link here but they made a research and found out that online women find 80% of men as below average...you easily see how fvcked up are in their expectation that they challenge even basic maths.

No one expect to get girls without making a basic effort, even hot guys have, the problem is the amount necessary given your look and hers where even equality puts you in a bad position in this market.

Online expectations from women are much higher than IRL cause they are flooded there in terms of numbers and in terms of quality guys who wouldnt do for real.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Mate I dont have the link here but they made a research and found out that online women find 80% of men as below average...you easily see how fvcked up are in their expectation that they challenge even basic maths.

No one expect to get girls without making a basic effort, even hot guys have, the problem is the amount necessary given your look and hers where even equality puts you in a bad position in this market.

Online expectations from women are much higher than IRL cause they are flooded there in terms of numbers and in terms of quality guys who wouldnt do for real.
Or more like 90%

today I asked one physical education teacher why she has no muscles in sport industry and she called me nobrainer. duhh.

then in the end she raged at me how big problems I must have if I bully people in internet

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I updated my dating profile photo, me in the pool while on vacation. I am in really good shape and wanted to see how shallow these bitches really are so I posted a pic with my shirt off, in my brain I think it lowers my value but guess what I have four dates set up this week with hb7 and higherand multiple matches pending, I even had to flake on a few which was a first for me. In other words get in the gym.

Reaction score
Recently I updated my dating profile photo, me in the pool while on vacation. I am in really good shape and wanted to see how shallow these bitches really are so I posted a pic with my shirt off, in my brain I think it lowers my value but guess what I have four dates set up this week with hb7 and higherand multiple matches pending, I even had to flake on a few which was a first for me. In other words get in the gym.
Do you think that's more value than being a millionaire?

How old are you?

Got a pic of yourself? Are you like SUPER jacked or is it attainable for the average person?