"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Let's Resurrect this B1tch

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Massachusetts
This forum has gone downhill lately. We need to restore the "Golden Age of Grotesque" which inspried the New Age High School Bible.

I'm suspecting the reason why it's mostly newbies posting here now is that most of the real, experienced DJs who are gettings girls in real life believe that this forum has minimal impact on their success. This is true to an extent, all the information and inspiration in the world will not help someone who does not put in the effort.

But for people who are willing to put in the effort, the forum can help. And not only that, writing out a post clarifies your thoughts in your own mind, and brings you confidence.

And not just the 'legends', but the guys who are DJs in real life but rarely post: Let's start to believe again.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ima a RAFC....and still new to this, but I SEE WHY ALL THE DJ's have left, some of the threads are s fuking stupid !! (I posted 1 dumb thread but that was because i approahced several girls and i still couldnt tell if they were interested) either way

Im stuck here cause of exams, but in 1 week theyre done !!!

Now get off ur azzes and go out!
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
I have been in hibernation... in fact, I'm only scheduled to come out of my bear sleep by next month :D

But... I have some aces up my slave... always gotta have 'em.

So, if ressurection it's what you want, it's ressurection that you shall have.

Look forward to the Blues Boy

BBB
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Ill pull some stuff out my little magical box too. Too bad no one ever pays me any attention...
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
I have been in hibernation... in fact, I'm only scheduled to come out of my bear sleep by next month :D

But... I have some aces up my slave... always gotta have 'em.

So, if ressurection it's what you want, it's ressurection that you shall have.

Look forward to the Blues Boy

BBB
Hehe... aces huh? And did I hear the word "Resurrection"? Hmm... I shall return.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
*Dusts off book of "How to Post New Threads on SoSuave"* Guess I could always put this to good use again...
 

Czar

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
84
Location
Queens, NY
Where the hell is DEISEL and Cablelight... and Pook :(
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Czar
Where the hell is DEISEL and Cablelight... and Pook :(
DIESEL - Unfortuantly, he left after a flame war between him and Demon (former resident pain in the ass.)

Cabelight - Stepped down from moderation and left the boards due to lack of time.

Pook - Pops up every so often.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I've got a lot of posts on my computer that I've written out, but haven't posted yet...

I find it is much better to post in retrospect, than to just post unproven theory.

I'm in a time of change a time of EVOLUTION. I suggest everyone else follow suit.
 
Top