Let's just cuddle!

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
So I was chillin with my girl at my house. We watched a movie and I was making all the right moves (kino, etc.) So when the movie is over, I say "Hey wanna go up to my room?" She then gets a twinkle in her eyes and says "Sure". I then proceed to kiss her all over her body and slip off all her clothes. Just as I was about to begin, know what the damn tease says?!?! "Let's just cuddle!" I was like, b!tch, wtf did you just say?! I told her to get the hell out of my house and that we were through. What happened here?!

:confused: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Reaction score
Reloaded said:
So I was chillin with my girl at my house. We watched a movie and I was making all the right moves (kino, etc.) So when the movie is over, I say "Hey wanna go up to my room?" She then gets a twinkle in her eyes and says "Sure". I then proceed to kiss her all over her body and slip off all her clothes. Just as I was about to begin, know what the damn tease says?!?! "Let's just cuddle!" I was like, b!tch, wtf did you just say?! I told her to get the hell out of my house and that we were through. What happened here?!

Simple shes a virgin and isnt ready to have sex!Its called taking it easy

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Reloaded said:

Wow that was silly and childish. :down: You need to up your 'game' playa, because a real man doesn't flip his lid like that.

You just drew the go back to jail card.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
You should relax; a lot of women at times would rather cuddle than have sex. Sex is tiring and it takes a lot of energy if she doesn’t feel up to it she just wants to lie down in bed with you it shouldn't be a big deal. You basically screwed yourself up with that outburst because now you won’t be having sex with her at all….

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at Reloaded and the KBJs who replied.

Hey Reloaded. You find it fun making up this bullsh!t?
Nice try. :crackup: :down:

By the way if (and I doubt this ever does happen to you) but if it does.. anybody who has done this before knows to make a move during the fvcking movie.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody else realize he made this story up? Reloaded is one funny kid.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
you should have smacked her... that would have been like so ALPHA

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
you should have smacked her... that would have been like so ALPHA
Dammit, I swear she was lucky that I could control my anger to that extent, cuz I was so tempted.

:mad:

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reloaded said:
"Let's just cuddle!" I was like, b!tch, wtf did you just say?! I told her to get the hell out of my house and that we were through.
DAMN BOY...hahahahahahaha. Right when she was naked too. LOL!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Reloaded said:
Dammit, I swear she was lucky that I could control my anger to that extent, cuz I was so tempted.

:mad:
I was joking.:down: damn this play is wild.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You reacted like a budding rapist. She may never be comfortable alone with you again. Secondly, women do not like to take responsibility for sexual interactions. They want to think to themselves that it 'just happened'. When you invited her up to your room, she knew it was about sex. You might have well have said "HEY MAMA LETS GET BUSY."

My God, you are a rapist. Take some time out. In San Quentin.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realise cuddling usually leads to sex if you do it right...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
You do realise cuddling usually leads to sex if you do it right...
That is not in the DJ bible:moon:

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
Diplomatic you beat me to it!!!! I hate when that happens. Cuddling with the right women sometimes is not a bad idea. You jumped through your arse too quickly. I would have stayed right where I was and tried the smooth shyt there. You gave up a piece being over anxious.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reloaded said:

Guys.....this guy sounds like a troll to me. But heh. Nice one in showing her you are not just with her for sex......Good going.