Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's get superficial (shallow), what can't you stand about a woman?

Amalthea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
Hel-l ya they can get fat quickly. By the time they're 30, the hot girls oftentimes don't look that much more desirable than the average girls, and for me they all seem to one big mass of "undesirables."
From "Be Cool":

"A cute a** won't get you through life. By the time you're thirty, you'd better find a personality." -Vince Vaughn

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In no particular order:

The fact that they don't consciously know what they want. They live in this fantasy world that is molded by delusions and her dealing with her ever shifting emotions and how society judges her.

They feel it is ok to be *****y in social situations if she does not feel you are congruent with her. They like to call themselves "assertive", when they are actually just being rude and un-feminine.

They do not understand honor.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hel-l ya they can get fat quickly. By the time they're 30, the hot girls oftentimes don't look that much more desirable than the average girls, and for me they all seem to one big mass of "undesirables."
They don't even have to wait till they're 30. I can't tell you how many hot girls I knew in Junior high to early years of high school, that by the end of high school they had turned to pigs! I was truly shocked to see girls in the top 5 in the whole school in terms of looks become piggys by senior year.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. I would have to say a girl reaches her peak in highschool. I am in college now and I have noticed that even though there are more hot girls overall, the percentage of hot girls has dropped.... most girls put on some weight in college too, especially the drunkards.

Now to continue with the topic, I have to say that I also hate how some women think the whole fu-cking world revolves around them. I was talking to a girl just today, and being my usual friendly social self, and all of a sudden she sees her friend walking near us and just flat-out leaves me like a rude bit-ch so she can talk to her boring ass friend. What kind of behavior is that? If I had seen MY friend somewhere, I would have at least been courteous enough to say, "hey, it was nice talking to you," or something like that. I wasn't even hitting on this girl at all, I was just being friendly, even though I did kinda tease her about like 2 little things that were completely harmless.... she just wanted to be a cold bit-ch. That is just an example now, there are some girls MUCH worse than that. Are there nice women in this world? Yes. Are there plenty of bit-ches in this world? Most definitely, yes.

brad21

Reaction score
1 ) Sexually Frustrated
2 ) Ugly
3 ) Overly interested
4 ) Indeccesive
5 ) Sticky )
6 ) bad mouth hygiene
7 ) Psychoanalyzing at the first date
8 ) Man-hating ugly fat dykes
9 ) Women who are too serious and too mature and have no sense of humor
10 ) Arrogance, and especially misplaced arrogance
11 ) Slutty, and Flirty (flirty is ok, to to a certain extent)
12 ) Jealous women
13 ) Who talk about their ex-boyfriendstoo much
14 ) Women who curse
15 ) Women who act like guys, tomboys so to speak
16 ) *****y women
17 ) Asexual women
18 ) Women who are to prude

Uncle Matt

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good subject!! Love it!! Just read all the other posts and picked my pet hates.

1. Granny arms
2. Saddle bag hips
3. Piercing voice
4. "Cankles"
5. Buddha bellies
6. Dark Hair on arms
7. Attention wh0res
8. Bad teeth (very important)
9. Women who act like they're men
10. "Princess" complex
11. Hairy upper lip/sideburns
12. Girls in high school who date 30 year olds (dislike the blokes even more!)
13. No sence of humour
14. Untrustworthy
15. Unhygienic
16. Constant use of bad language
17. No ass
18. Smokers
19. The ones that punch/slap/kick you to get your attention
20. Drug Addicts
21. Boozers
22. Too passive in bed
23. Granny panties
24. Women who wear shirts to show off their spare tire
25. Annoying laugh
26. Women who don't party
27. Drama queens
28. Women who you cant win with no matter what you do
29. Women who care too much about their image/superficial stuff/clothes. yes they need to look good but constantly changing/adjusting/worrying about how they look is just stupid
30. Saggy t*ts. I am a connoisseur of t*ts!!

Things I do like!
1. My new baby!! shes fushing LUVLY

haha!!

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncle Matt, way to contradict yourself. How can you say you don't like "boozers" but then say you don't like women who don't party? Partiers ARE boozers. I don't like drunk bit-ches either. I'm not a hard man to please, you just have to be attractive and then not have these qualities:

1.) a bit-ch (this includes feminists)
2.) attention wh-ore
3.) slu-t
4.) too masculine (I'm attractive to FEMININE women, like women are attractive to men who are masculine). I like shy, I like submissive, I like nice, caring, etc... I don't care how confident she is, because it is my job to be confident, not hers... high confidence is for men.
5.) have no sense of humor (I'm usually a pretty funny motherfuc-ker, so if you aren't laughing or at least smiling, no matter your interest level, I don't like you)
6.) IMMATURE.... now, it is hard to find a girl who is both attractive AND smart, and at the same time not be any of the above, but as long as you don't act like you're in highschool still, you're fine by me. Intelligence is really of no concern to me, although I prefer smart women, simply because they are generally more mature.
7.) inability to carry on a decent conversation. Women are already boring as fu-ck, and I don't expect them to be on my level as far as intelligence is concerned, but if you subtract their natural ability to participate in conversation, it doesn't leave much.
8.) once again, married to a fu-cking cell phone
9.) No goals in life. So you have a hot young girl who only likes to party and fu-ck off.... in 10 years she'll be a shadow of her former self, and won't feel so good any more. These girls aren't worth my time.
10.) OVERLY social. I realize I am easily annoyed, but girls who do nothing else but talk to other girls (or guys), are boring and annoying. Girls are very social creatures, but dam-nit, have a little fu-cking independence.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a few things that I can't stand.

1) An ugly chick or a fat chick that honestly believes that she is hot and that every guy wants her!
- And I know you know what I'm talking about. Just about everyone has clicked on "Sexychick69"'s profile on some dating service only to find the most hideous chick ever to grace (or disgrace, rather) this planet.

2) Women who tell you EVERYTHING about their sexual past.
- Okay, at first, I don't mind. It's cool that she trusts me enough to tell me these things. But then there's the ones who go too far. The ones that tell you about the orgys they were part of. The ones that LIST every guy they've ever slept with. Especially when they say "Do you know so and so?" "I'm actually pretty good friends with him" "Oh. Well, I f*cked him in the bathroom stall of a place where you just happen to visit everyday". GOOD FOR YOU, now get out of my house.

3) Compulsive liars. AKA my ex-girlfriend.

4) Gothic chicks or any other chick that comes off as constantly depressed. Or chicks that seem to have a hatred towards humanity.

5) Hairy chicks. I didn't think they exist, but they do. I was making out with this girl and I started kissing the back of her neck only to find out that her back was hairier than a biker dude I once knew. That make-out session didn't last long.

This includes the ones who seem to have a mustach coming in.

6) Women who try to eat your face when they kiss you.

7) Bad breath/bad teeth.

8) Too obsessed with celebrities.

9) Tom boys/masculine women

10) No sense of humor/old school sense of humor/over used joke sense of humor/lame sense of humor

11) Granny Arms

12) Annoying laugh/A laugh so loud the whole room turns to look

13) Saggy tits.

14) Women who cheat on men and then get all emotional and try to get sympathy from everyone when the man cheats on her.

15) Women who come on this website and post (sweetdrms1981) :D

Yeah, I could go on but I don't feel like writing a book right now.

Uncle Matt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimpfromdayone, I’m a party animal! I have been dragged off the dance floor by bouncers before now and I don’t drink at all!! You don’t need to drink to be a party animal, and if you do you are very unimaginative, self conscious and pathetic. Which is why I don’t like boozers. I’m English as well! Home of the binge drinking fat slut! No wonder I was single for so long!!

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hel-l ya they can get fat quickly. By the time they're 30, the hot girls oftentimes don't look that much more desirable than the average girls, and for me they all seem to one big mass of "undesirables." The most hilarious part however is how they wasted those 30 years of good looks getting dumbass guys who are worth nothing. The gold-diggers are at least halfway smart and know to marry a millionaire when they are at their peak, but as for the other girls, well, after 30 years of dating losers, their looks deteriorate, and they find themselves, quite simply, fu-cked. A man, on the other hand, retains basically the same looks throughout most of his life (granted his hair stays on his head for a while). A man ages like a fine wine.

Yep karma is a mother ain't it?

Sayno'

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) female moustaches - yeeech
2.) those huge ass square sunglasses that are popular now - my theory is that they use the huge sunglasses to hide blemishes
3.) using too much foundation and makeup - also to hide blemishes
4.) the words "ohmygawd", "like" , and "whatever"
5.) girls who are too indoorsy - I went out with a girl who would never swim because she didn't want to get her hair wet -- NEXT!
6.) square shoulders - found on female athletes, usually swimmers. Creepy.
7.) being too skinny - I'd prefer a girl 10 pounds overweight than underweight
8.) weird shaped tits - I don't really care about the size as much as the proportion and shape. Small tits can be sexy too
9.) a wild, hairy snatch
10.) being really into TV culture - girls who watch the real world, sex and the city, the OC, and worst of all Laguna Beach. I don't think it's possible for me to get along with anybody who seriously likes Laguna Beach. The only show i've seen that's about as bad as that show is Rich Girls, another terrible MTV production that's warping girl's minds.
11.) materialistic - women in specific but all people in general
12.) inactive girls - don't play sports/get exercise
13.) boring girls - girls who's interests only include watching TV, talking to "boys", and going to school/work.
14.) alcoholics - I just don't like alcoholics in general
15.) princess mindsets
16.) party-girl mindsets (see #14)
17.) chicken legs
18.) elephant legs
19.) girls with the bodies of 11 year olds boys - you know what I'm talking about (see #7)
20.) cigarette/clove smoker
21.) short hair - although some girls can pull this off and still be hot
22.) conservatives - This is a big one, I don't trust any women who are into republican/conservative politics. From my experiences, conservative girls tend to be cold and self-absorbed, sexually boring, and end up being a coldhearted b!tch in the end.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Fat girls who are confused about how attractive they really are

2) ^ the fat girls friends who egg the fatty on only adding to the fattys misconception

3) Girls who try to get interested in cars

4) Girls who are all caught up on their genetic makeup (ussually ethnic girls)

5) Goth girls who would be hot if they didnt where all that ****ed up ****

6) Uptight chicks who are way to high on their pedestal (man i love negs)

Thats all i can think of for now.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So which is worse; fat women or hairy women? Those two seem to be the most common in all the posts.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
So which is worse; fat women or hairy women? Those two seem to be the most common in all the posts.
Fat, hairy chicks

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone mentioned it, but I gotta 2nd

Bad fake tits. (W)Horrible. Definitely prefer small tits over obvious fake tits anyday.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fat women.

Can always send them to a weekly full body wax:D

Laterz...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
fat women.

Can always send them to a weekly full body wax:D

Laterz...
You've got a good point there.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and just to add...

You've got a good point there.
Yeah... and another point.. is that FAT girls CAN do something about their problem, but CHOOSE to be lazy, whereas you cant really hold it against them for being hairy, because there isnt really anything they CAN do about it. So FAT chicks CAn but DONT do anything about their problem. Hairy chicks CANT do anything about their problem. :woo:

Laterz...