Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's get superficial (shallow), what can't you stand about a woman?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha... shame?

Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
I dont like it when fat stupid sluts punch me in the face.

lol... this sounds interesting... wanna tell us about it in more detail?:rolleyes: :D ;)

Laterz...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
I dont like it when fat stupid sluts punch me in the face.
So... What kind of women would you like to hit you in the face?

...somebody had to ask....

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with foreskin? :confused: It could be always pulled back.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright fellas, let's all hold hands and sing "Koombayah" for foreskin.... :rolleyes:

Let's just get back to the topic of the thread... Ain't nothing more depressing than a bunch of hardlegs expounding the value of foreskin....

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get superficial!

Superficial stuff, in no particular order:

* Hard, rough smoker's skin (smoking causes free radical damage to cells, which no beauty creams can overcome)

* Bad hygeine

* Beer belly, especially when the gal wears clothing that bares her midriff (I can more easily be attracted to a larger, well-proportioned gal who dresses best for her features)

* Very short hair or any mannish hairstyle, such as a crew cut (by contrast, I find a feminine, short "bob" hairdo very sexy on the right gal: think mod)

* Too many tattoos and/or piercings

Non-superficial stuff:

* Not affectionate

* Not affectionate

* Not affectionate

* Overly critical

* Too negative

* Gold-digger

* Closed-minded

* Expects people to be perfect

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my list

- Women with their eyebrows drawn / tattooed on
- Women with makeup tattooed on
- Religious women
- Controlling women
- Stalkers
- Women who wear shirts to show off their spare tire
- Granny panties
- Women who cover up their nakedness in the bedroom because they think they're fat
- Short hair
- Annoying laugh
- Large moles on their face (small ones are okay)
- Fake fingernails
- Women who carry constantly ringing cell phones
- Women who talk about pointless things and keep repeating themselves
- Pot smokers

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Large moles on their face (small ones are okay)
What if it's on her wrist? I was at Borders (Bookstore) last Sunday and I saw a girl, who was about a 7, that had a very large mole (about 3 inches in diameter I'd say) on her wrist. That wasn't the worst part either she had tons of black hairs all over that mole as well. The rest of her arm, wrist, and hand seemed perfectly hairless. It was like a rainforest in the middle of the desert. And the whole time she's ringing up the items I bought I'm staring at the mole wondering "why dosen't she shave those hairs on her mole?" or "why dosen't she have the mole removed?"

Last edited:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disgusting!

Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
What if it's on her wrist? I was at Borders (Bookstore) last Sunday and I saw a girl, who was about a 7, that had a very large (about 3 inches in diameter I'd say) on her wrist. That wasn't the worst part either she had tons of black hairs all over that mole as well. The rest of her arm, wrist, and hand seemed perfectly hairless. It was like a rainforest in the middle of the desert. And the whole time she's ringing up the items I bought I'm staring at the mole wondering "why dosen't she shave those hairs on her mole?" or "why dosen't she have the mole removed?"

I feel sick!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a girl, who was about a 7, that had a very large (about 3 inches in diameter I'd say) on her wrist. That wasn't the worst part either she had tons of black hairs all over that mole as well.
I know a chick like that. She's pretty hot, at least an 8, and she's got this big patch of hair on her hand. It's hairy like a mini pu55y and it's fvcking freaky! First time I saw that I had to check and see if there was a full moon out.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's get superficial (shallow), what can't you stand about a wom

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Really? I've seen fit women (actually athletes, mostly cyclist) whose calves seem extra defined while in heels, as if they are perpetually flexed. All I know is that little angular cut at the bottom of their calves are sexy ass hell...
When you raise your heel the muscles in the calve flex, that's why there is more definition.

I like women who live a healthy lifestyle and have a healthy personality. Curled blond hair intense emerald or sapphire eyes, and a slim body type. Combine this with her being say 5'4".

Too bad not too many off those are walking around in sweden, most are just overweight and have no passion for life at all.

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
It's hairy like a mini pu55y
Haha! That cracked me up.

Anyway, for me, if she's British, there's a 95 percent chance she's gonna turn me off.

Fcuking hell, the female population of this country sucks. :mad:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's get superficial (shallow), what can't you stand about a wom

Originally posted by Lifeforce
When you raise your heel the muscles in the calve flex, that's why there is more definition.

I like women who live a healthy lifestyle and have a healthy personality. Curled blond hair intense emerald or sapphire eyes, and a slim body type. Combine this with her being say 5'4".

Too bad not too many off those are walking around in sweden, most are just overweight and have no passion for life at all.
Haha, sounds like the Nordic "Snow Cows" here in Minnesota! Yah, you bet'cha! :p

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot...

One BIG one:

Too much perfume or any of the wrong kind of perfume.(cough, choke, gag!)

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's get superficial (shallow), what can't you s

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Haha, sounds like the Nordic "Snow Cows" here in Minnesota! Yah, you bet'cha! :p
lol!

btw, does anyone know if the girls in vienna, budapest, and praque are any good? I'm heading to europe in a few weeks.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's get superficial (shallow), what can't you s

Originally posted by California Love
lol!

btw, does anyone know if the girls in vienna, budapest, and praque are any good? I'm heading to europe in a few weeks.
I've been to Barcelona, Pamplona, Nice, Florence and Ibiza and drooled over women in each city. Prague is on my list in the near future.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK...I'm going to assume that this question is about women that we'd want to date, or if we want to have sex with a woman. I'm also going to assume that truely, anything at all goes and it doesn't matter how superficial it is, even if it's offensive to some. Keep in mind that this is how I interpreted the question, and that I won't necessarily hold potential friends to these requirements. Man I hate having to be so politically correct.

Right, end of disclaimer.

Things I don't like:

1) Racial minorities. I only like white women.

2) Wiggers/"Oreos"

3) Women who interpret the fact that I'm slightly old-fashioned as being a bad thing.

4) Complaining about people smoking in their presence, whether it's tobacco or marijuana.

5) Strong supporters of the "drug war." I don't do any controlled substances (marijuana, cocaine, meth, etc.), but I do think that the best way to fix the related problems is to stop fighting the "drug war."

6) Very religious women, or any non-Atheist woman who seriously doesn't like the fact that I'm not her religion (I'm Atheist).

7) Women who feel the need to convert me to their religion.

8) Jehovah's witnesses/ mormons.

9) Extreme Republican women (I'm a passionate liberal).

10) Free-market fundumentalists (believers in total 100% laissez-faire capitalism)

11) Women who can't accept my pro-gun views.

12) Femanazis.

13) Women who think that I'm oppressing them if I act like a gentleman.

14) Totally pasty-white skin...I prefer a slight tan to it.

15) Very small breasts, or almost completely flat-chested.

16) Very short women (under 5'3").

17) Women who dye their hair a color that doesn't naturally occur in nature. Black, brown, and blonde are OK. Silver, Pink, Purple, and etc. are NOT.

18) Not using make-up. I do NOT want to see you au naturel.

19) Acne.

20) Women who dress like men.

21) Women who don't drink ever.

22) Women who don't party.

23) Women with nasty fingernails.

24) Body hair (whether it's pubic hair, arm pit hair, leg hair, whatever...I don't like it).

25) Uni-brows. I've never seen one but from what I've heard, it's freaky.

26) Female moustaches and beards.

27) Domineering women. I'm the man, so I'm supposed to be dominant. Plus I hate authority.

28) A nasty bathroom at her place.

29) Women who don't own any kind of motorized transportation (motorcar, motorcycle, etc.).

30) Lesbian women, because they don't like men, and I'm a man. Bisexual women are OK though.

31) Broke-ass women who have almost no money at all, so you hear them complain about a cent here, a cent there (e.g. "OMG...gas went up by $.05/gal.!," or "Soda now costs $.50 more a case, oh no!"). Women like this are no fun because they never have any money to spend on fun stuff.

32) Women who's bedrooms are exceptionally sloppy.

33) Women who don't wear any jewelry at all.

34) Women who play lots of games and bullsh!t, as opposed to just being more straight forward. Once I really couldn't tell, so I gave up.

35) Women who have piercings in places other than the ear lobe, for earrings.

36) Totally "Alternative/Gothic/Punk" women (it's OK to like some of the bands and such, but NO piercings, wearing all black, being perpetually depressed, etc.)

37) Psychotic women.

38) Overly dramatic women, especially those who create drama to keep from being bored with their lives. My life is drama-free, and I wish to keep it that way.

39) White Women (since it's all I like) who are so into rap that they play it all the time and can't compromise at ALL. I belong to the camp that wishes it was never invented, so...

40) Women who don't have a(ny) mobile phone(s).

41) And so on....I could go on and on.

Things I'd like, but aren't necessary:

1) Better than average motorcar.

2) Rich

3) Nice apartment/house.

4) Lives alone, because it demonstrates a level a responsibility that isn't necessary (and thus is less obvious) when living with roommates.

5) Gives me lots of expensive stuff. :) Then it means she's rich and wants to please me by getting me stuff.

6) Always picks up the tab, so then it costs me nothing.

7) Women who do my house chores for me, so I don't have to do them. :)

That's my list. Wow that's a mouthful!

Ben