Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Let's get coffee on Thursday." "Is this a friendly coffee?"

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
wtf do guys expect quality women to put out all the time? every sexual contact is a risk of disease and all vag penetration risks pregancy. if she puts out without getting to know you REALLY well, then she's doing it for a lot of other guys, too, in other words, she's a slut. if you want a slut, then it shouldn't be an issue, they are at every bar.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
if you next a girl because she says this is this the epitome of not having game. this is what game is lol.
[...]
My wife shot me down the first time i asked her for number. Then she shot me down again on our first date letting it be known "nothing was going to happen". by the end of the first date she was eating out of my hand.
Your statements pretty much prove the point that guys shouldn't pursue women who aren't interested in them. Unless they want to get married.

Any time you have to "win" a woman over, she's calling the shots. And the end result is the chick gets you so interested that you marry her. You got played by your wife, not the other way around.

I have no desire to be married, so I avoid any woman who expects me to "woo" her or isn't at least somewhat interested from the beginning.

Following your strategy is a great way to acquire a ball-and-chain. As you yourself have.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Your statements pretty much prove the point that guys shouldn't pursue women who aren't interested in them. Unless they want to get married.

Any time you have to "win" a woman over, she's calling the shots. And the end result is the chick gets you so interested that you marry her. You got played by your wife, not the other way around.

I have no desire to be married, so I avoid any woman who expects me to "woo" her or isn't at least somewhat interested from the beginning.

Following your strategy is a great way to acquire a ball-and-chain. As you yourself have.
Did you read this somewhere?

Her: Is this a friendly coffee?
You: I haven't decided yet.
And Danger, this is genius. Looking forward to using it.