"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Let’s Get an HB Rating

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So you like plastic females, eh? Lips fake. Butt fake, t!ts fake.. Seems like a winner for a poor sap.
It would be a financially well off "poor sap" too, because she not being that accessorized to mess with guys who don't have cash.
 

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Looks okay, good enough for a roll in the hay like a lot of the insta chix but def not anything to go out on your shield over lol. You can tell she's fake and annoying -- whoever gets her god bless him

Personally don't use the numbering system myself but a top shelf beauty in my book would be Gal Gadot.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
This one will be fat with a blocky square shape.
I don't think so; I think that a woman's measurement ratios tend to stay rather constant (yes, OK, the waist will increase more than proportionally). I like nice big hips, but I've noticed that young women with nice hips tend to get a buffalo-butt later in life.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I don't think so; I think that a woman's measurement ratios tend to stay rather constant (yes, OK, the waist will increase more than proportionally). I like nice big hips, but I've noticed that young women with nice hips tend to get a buffalo-butt later in life.
The waist will fill in and thighs resulting in a more square and blocky shape. Girls built like her end up big.
 

behimo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
140
Reaction score
148
Age
51
7.5 based on her first photos, a 6 after all the job she got done to her face and body.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Random video I came across on youtube.

How would this chick rank?

 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Random video I came across on youtube.

How would this chick rank?

6.5.

Huge nose, meh face, no makeup it looks like, small tits, the only thing that keeps her from 5 territory is her fitness
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Give me Yvonne De Carlo who played Lily Munster, any day of the week.

Also fake titties gives me E.D
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Give me Yvonne De Carlo who played Lily Munster, any day of the week.

Also fake titties gives me E.D
Yeah I'm the same with fake boobs, find it a total turnoff, skip porn videos if woman has fake tits. Much rather smaller and natural over fake.

Everyones different though, I know some like breasts to be huge regardless of whether they're real or fake.

Look alright in clothes, but just something about the way they look stuck on and unnatural when 'exposed'.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Yeah I'm the same with fake boobs, find it a total turnoff, skip porn videos if woman has fake tits. Much rather smaller and natural over fake.

Everyones different though, I know some like breasts to be huge regardless of whether they're real or fake.

Look alright in clothes, but just something about the way they look stuck on and unnatural when 'exposed'.
Yeah recent girl I went out with had fake tits it was like holding two rock hard tennis balls,

previous ex and babies mom were packing. Looked almost like Lucy Pinders size., but not quite.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top