Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lessons I have learned after 6 months of daygame.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So after 6 months of daygaming every weekend, here are some lessons I have learned that I wanted to share with you all. Long post upcoming so I might as well list them all out.

1. If you want to increase your lay count, day game is by far one of the worst ways to do so.

The only way worse I can think of is your typical social circle game (unless you are in an elite social circle). I had a brief convo with @SW15 about this and in my opinion, online game and nightgame beat daygame if your goal is to increase your lay count. In a typical outing, I might get one or two good numbers in an hour. Now obviously I am still a newbie but even experienced guys I know share that these are typically their results. Say you get 4 solid numbers on a weekend and half of them turn into dates, maybe one date turns into a lay. You spent an entire weekend trying to accumulate maybe 1 lay.

If others have had different experiences, they can share and I want to learn what those of you who are racking up high lay counts are doing right. In my honest view, I cannot see anyone who is an expert daygamer getting more than 50 lays a year if they were to focus on quality. Now this is to consider that they are doing it on weekends and not a weekday. I have gotten 4 lays off of daygame this year, all of them before I started my field report actually so could be a summer thing.

If you have the goal to get a high as heck lay count, avoid day game. I think that day game is more of a supplement to guys who want to get laid a lot. Night game and online dating just destroy day game when it comes to accumulating a high lay count.

2. There are benefits to daygame that are not game related at all.

I have lost about 15 lbs since I started to do daygame itself and this is just from walking around and not drinking alcohol. Not sure about you guys but I cannot function in a super loud nightclub without alcohol. Regardless of where people stand on nightgame, even those long nights out add up because you sleep in until late in the morning in most cases. One of the reasons I have gotten out of nightgame is because I found that it was bad to my health and at times, my sleep schedule would be screwed. I still do it once a week if I can but I do not do it as seriously as I had to.

Yes, I am costing myself a lot of lays by not engaging in it relentlessly but I have found benefits to day game that I think are sometimes tough to beat. Even the convos I have are convos, not drunk girls slurring.

Other benefits include you just wanting to be healthier as a result of doing daygame. I find that I actually do care about things like not wanking off everyday or eating like crap.

3. No, women are not nicer and kinder during the day.

Could be a Miami thing but I have noticed women being equally nice and rude with both nightgame and daygame. PUAs claim that women are more approachable during the day because less guys hit on them, this is untrue. I have found that women are even more taken back by chatting with strangers during the day because it is so unusual. My worst rejections have come more during the day than at night. Perhaps if you are in a city like a Dallas which @SW15 can speak more to, this is correct, but not for Miami. Women are equally rude and closed off to approaches during the day most of the times as they would be during the night.

4. The best part about daygame? Opportunity to get your kind of girl.

In online dating, you are stuck to the women you are stuck to. These women typically like your look and are already into you based on your pics.

In night game, groups tend to predominate and you are left gaming women that are not in a large closed off group.

In day game, if you see your type (whatever she might be), you can just go up to her and talk to her. Maybe you do get rejected but it is that possibility that you can land a date with a girl that is your type that makes daygame worth doing. No other version of game makes the women who are your "type" more available in terms of being approached (closing is another story) than daygame itself does. Maybe a rich social circle can but that is an odd scenario.

5. If you do it right, your confidence level will rise.

When I did online game, I never felt that confident.

When I did nightgame, I was drunk and it was liquid courage.

I think that it takes a lot for a guy to go up to a woman during the day and express his interest in her when others can clearly see what is going on. In fact, I think that outside of health, the stronger confidence has been the other big benefit of daygame. I mean it happened over time for me but I am having instances where I am more confident in social situations because I have managed to approach girls during the day, get their numbers, get a date from that, and get laid as well.

Even though my lay count has suffered from investing in day game, my life outside of game is slowly getting better because I feel like I have faced fears around women, dating, and attraction that the alcohol in night game and the validation from dating apps masked.

6. Not really any other way to spend a weekend.

Some might say "who in here spends their weekends going out and doing daygame?". Here is the thing, very few of those guys propose alternatives that are better alternatives. Some might say that you should spend it on "self-development", I call BS on that. No, you don't develop by reading books and blog posts left and right, you develop by doing.

In my opinion, the other option are drunk brunches, golfing with old men, and chugging beer over sportsball. I will take daygame over any of that. In my opinion, unless you are a competitive athlete, fighting competitively, or actually having promising strides in your business you want, there are not actually better ways to spend a weekend. Even hiking is overrated and boring AF.

Hate me all you want but I have developed so much from putting myself through the fire, hopefully we do this for 6 more months with serious results boys!

Reaction score
Glad to see that it is going well for you in that department. I agree that the hottest women you will find are out during the day, not in clubs, not on OLD, and not in your social circle. If you have the ability to capitalize on those golden opportunities, then you are golden.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see that it is going well for you in that department. I agree that the hottest women you will find are out during the day, not in clubs, not on OLD, and not in your social circle. If you have the ability to capitalize on those golden opportunities, then you are golden.
I wouldn't say that the hottest women are out during the day, a good venue at night can be packed with them. My point is that they are most available or you have the best opportunity (albeit still low chances) of getting with your type of girl with daygame than any other way outside of an elite social circle (which is out of reach for most men).

Like let's use our personal example since we both like women with similar looks. I was able to close a wonan that was pretty up there on the looks scale (solid 8) by cold approaching her during the day, she would have easily been your type (black hair, olive skin, Mediterranean look). On an online dating app, I would have never matched with her because she showed me her Bumble and she had hundreds of matches. Even fatties have a lot of likes on the apps because dudes are thirsty.

Nightgame would have been rough because she would have likely been out with a ton of friends who would have screwed up my chance of pulling. Plus, nightclub and nightlife numbers rarely amount to much so if you do not close that night, you are mostly SOL.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
IMO, the best sort of daygame is just being open to opportunities that come your way in the course of a normal day being out and about. At a store and see a cute woman? Go approach her. At a Starbucks waiting on a coffee and have a hot woman in front of you? Talk to her...

I wouldn't waste time going out to intentionally try and pick up women other than when I am out and about doing things I would be doing during the course of a day

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, the best sort of daygame is just being open to opportunities that come your way in the course of a normal day being out and about. At a store and see a cute woman? Go approach her. At a Starbucks waiting on a coffee and have a hot woman in front of you? Talk to her...

I wouldn't waste time going out to intentionally try and pick up women other than when I am out and about doing things I would be doing during the course of a day
We will agree to disagree here but I have done the latter and have no regrets. One of the issues with the former for me is that I live in a suburb and all of the hot women are out and about in the city itself so I have to go there on the weekends to get any sort of volume or real quality in most cases. IMO, the former works when you have done daygame for a while and mastered it (in the form of getting results from it), then you can autopilot.

Otherwise, I think its poor advice.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Jesse what's up bro. I was surprised I actually 100% agreed with both reactions giving so far.

The first, because it is true. Meeting women, good date-able ,even DTF- quickly women are golden opportunities. 4 numbers a weekend for a grown man is A LOT. That's almost a 100 new women in 6 months. I don't think you want more than that. It would be draining, both mentally and financially. Screening all these women, "get to know them" ect.

I agree with the 2nd post as in, you wanna capitalize on a opportunity when it presents itself. And all the daygame you did will come in handy when you need to "bagg" a woman . So none of these experiences is ever going to be a waste of time.

Maybe the next step would be to create such a life, where you were constantly around new women and you "naturally " meet them. But this is hard because most fellow men rather have a LTR instead of spending money on all these "fun " things. I am talking parties and festivals, but also hobby oriented stuff like wine tasting , museums live venues ect.

One quote I really loved about this topic was: be the alpha in the wild.

That alpha that happens to do above things. Or the alpha who went fishing and starts talking to those two hot girls who went swimming that day. You get the picture.

Another option (especially in a bigger city) I'd to be THAT DUDE. That dude that throws (after)parties, that dude that always available for women to come by and chill ect. That dude that has some food and nice ****tails on standby.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Jesse what's up bro. I was surprised I actually 100% agreed with both reactions giving so far.

The first, because it is true. Meeting women, good date-able ,even DTF- quickly women are golden opportunities. 4 numbers a weekend for a grown man is A LOT. That's almost a 100 new women in 6 months. I don't think you want more than that. It would be draining, both mentally and financially. Screening all these women, "get to know them" ect.

I agree with the 2nd post as in, you wanna capitalize on a opportunity when it presents itself. And all the daygame you did will come in handy when you need to "bagg" a woman . So none of these experiences is ever going to be a waste of time.

Maybe the next step would be to create such a life, where you were constantly around new women and you "naturally " meet them. But this is hard because most fellow men rather have a LTR instead of spending money on all these "fun " things. I am talking parties and festivals, but also hobby oriented stuff like wine tasting , museums live venues ect.

One quote I really loved about this topic was: be the alpha in the wild.

That alpha that happens to do above things. Or the alpha who went fishing and starts talking to those two hot girls who went swimming that day. You get the picture.

Another option (especially in a bigger city) I'd to be THAT DUDE. That dude that throws (after)parties, that dude that always available for women to come by and chill ect. That dude that has some food and nice ****tails on standby.
I recently was at a house party and the guy who hosted was THAT DUDE. Lives in the middle of the city center , sells food and has a nice garden where he plays reggae music all day. Pool table , swing set /hammock in the garden.

Hot young women stopped by to get a drink before or after they went to their initial party. Really got me thinking.

Yes ,you do sacrifice your privacy, because you are always available. Personally I dont know if I would like it, as I like my alone time and actually need it. On the other hand , that dude builds a network of 100's of chicks who bring friends ect, trow parties them self and invite you ect.

Daygame is a lifestyle, and maybe something like this can be a extension of that life style.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. If you want to increase your lay count, day game is by far one of the worst ways to do so.

The only way worse I can think of is your typical social circle game (unless you are in an elite social circle). I had a brief convo with @SW15 about this and in my opinion, online game and nightgame beat daygame if your goal is to increase your lay count. In a typical outing, I might get one or two good numbers in an hour. Now obviously I am still a newbie but even experienced guys I know share that these are typically their results. Say you get 4 solid numbers on a weekend and half of them turn into dates, maybe one date turns into a lay. You spent an entire weekend trying to accumulate maybe 1 lay.

If others have had different experiences, they can share and I want to learn what those of you who are racking up high lay counts are doing right. In my honest view, I cannot see anyone who is an expert daygamer getting more than 50 lays a year if they were to focus on quality. Now this is to consider that they are doing it on weekends and not a weekday. I have gotten 4 lays off of daygame this year, all of them before I started my field report actually so could be a summer thing.

If you have the goal to get a high as heck lay count, avoid day game. I think that day game is more of a supplement to guys who want to get laid a lot. Night game and online dating just destroy day game when it comes to accumulating a high lay count.
I'd agree with the bolded conclusion. 4 lays off of daygame in a 12 month period is impressive though.

Non-bar approaching is better suited for finding some sort of extended relationship, likely a girlfriend. Swipe apps, Insta DMs, and bars/nightclubs are better for same night sex and short term casual relationships.

It would be fair to say that day game and social circle are the girlfriend finding approach efforts. Over an extended period of time, the argument can be made that day game is more sustainable for finding multiple girlfriends over a 5-10 year period, but social circle is easier for finding one girlfriend for the next 5-10 years. Social circles have a way of getting pissed off at men who continually exchange girlfriends without marriage or babies, even if the relationships are semi-long (1-4 years). After 2 or so instances of medium term relationships, the social circle will run dry. Social circle is not likely ideal for serial monogamist who does have extended relationships but doesn't commit or the player type who tends to have relationships of less than 1 year.

Most younger guys who are 18-25 expect to be marrying or living with a girlfriend by the time they reach 30-32 so they don't plan for a long term future in game. It's the men who are 26-30 who are either unattached or find themselves in relationships that are typically less than 2-3 years that think they might be unmarried and not doing the beta male, blue pill lifestyle that consider the reality that they will have to plan to be unmarried for a long time in life, possibly into their 40s and 50s.

A lot of men are excited about the idea of retiring from game. Some are actually good at game. I have a 6'4" friend who put up a triple digit notch and he retired from game to be a dutiful married beta male.

Day game is best for the men who are interested in something more substantial than casual sex but aren't going to be blue pill, beta males who desire to be dutiful husbands, have a suburban house, a dog, and children.

3. No, women are not nicer and kinder during the day.

Could be a Miami thing but I have noticed women being equally nice and rude with both nightgame and daygame. PUAs claim that women are more approachable during the day because less guys hit on them, this is untrue. I have found that women are even more taken back by chatting with strangers during the day because it is so unusual. My worst rejections have come more during the day than at night. Perhaps if you are in a city like a Dallas which @SW15 can speak more to, this is correct, but not for Miami. Women are equally rude and closed off to approaches during the day most of the times as they would be during the night.
Since at least the 2000s, Miami has had a reputation for rudeness. You're partially correct that it is a Miami thing, but not entirely correct.

I have an extensive history of day gaming in Dallas but I only dabbled in it in a previous city.

In Dallas, it's quite common for women to behave in a way that indicates that they are closed off to approaches. Earbud wearing is the most common way I've encountered that. The parks and walking paths are filled with women using earbuds. It makes it very difficult to get attention in these venues. The general gym floor is mostly earbud wearing women so fitness classes become a must as a workaround for earbuds.

It is unusual for women to get approached in a non-bar setting. While daygame has always been a bit of a niche activity due to high barriers to entry (not easy to talk to a woman in a non-bar setting while sober), swipe apps and social media DMs have replaced approaches that would have been non-bar approaches in a previous era. However, swipe apps and social media DMs have replaced far more night game approaches than possible day game approaches.

I have noticed in multiple fitness class locations that women aren't very sociable even before or after fitness classes. I am able to get in approaches before/after these classes, but as a long time daygamer, I am more accustomed to doing these approaches. Even those fitness classes are majority female, it's still not an easy venue for arranging dates. I still think it's a better option than the general gym floor due to the earbud problem on the general gym floor, but it's far from an ideal setup for arranging dates.

6. Not really any other way to spend a weekend.

Some might say "who in here spends their weekends going out and doing daygame?". Here is the thing, very few of those guys propose alternatives that are better alternatives. Some might say that you should spend it on "self-development", I call BS on that. No, you don't develop by reading books and blog posts left and right, you develop by doing.

In my opinion, the other option are drunk brunches, golfing with old men, and chugging beer over sportsball. I will take daygame over any of that. In my opinion, unless you are a competitive athlete, fighting competitively, or actually having promising strides in your business you want, there are not actually better ways to spend a weekend. Even hiking is overrated and boring AF.

Hate me all you want but I have developed so much from putting myself through the fire, hopefully we do this for 6 more months with serious results boys!
I agree that being a weekend warrior, competitive type athlete is a better use of time than daygame. My competitive tennis matches with friends at a similar skill level or in organized, recreational leagues were better uses of time.

Hiking paths are sometimes a way to do daygame, unlike a competitive tennis match against another male player or a distance bicycle ride.

Lots of men participate in co-ed sports leagues for the purposes of arranging dates. Most have subpar experiences with them. Also, most co-ed sports leagues play their games and do their post-game sponsor bar events on Sunday-Thursday nights.

Brunches with your social circle are generally unpleasant and overrated AF.

Depending on your social circle, a party at someone's home on a Friday or Saturday evening could be a better use of time than random daygame.

the best sort of daygame is just being open to opportunities that come your way in the course of a normal day being out and about. At a store and see a cute woman? Go approach her. At a Starbucks waiting on a coffee and have a hot woman in front of you? Talk to her...

I have mixed feelings about this quote.

I agree that the ideal way to run daygame is doing it without going out of your way.

The biggest problem is that most men are not going to have these chance encounters in their day-to-day lives. In order to get enough volume of approaches to arrange dates via non-bar approaching, most men will end up having to do dedicated non-bar approach sessions.

I've had women text me after getting their number during a dedicated approach session that it was so nice to meet me in such an unexpected way. It was unexpected for them but I was planning on it because I was doing an approach session.

I agree that most non-bar approach sessions turn out to be wasted time. Most of it will be lingering outdoors doing approaches on unreceptive to semi-receptive people in parks and on paths. If you're doing grocery store, mall, or book store approaching, you're going to need to linger longer to find approaches than if you were going to a grocery store, mall, or book store for a regular shopping appearance. When I did grocery store approaching, I would typically spend 60 minutes in a store in order to get in some approaches as compared to 25-30 minutes for me for a standard shopping type visit where I would not be concerned with approaching. There were some weekends where I did 60 minutes in one grocery store on a Saturday and then 60 minutes in another one on a Sunday. Yes, I would always buy some groceries during those sessions but there was lingering. In the book "Day Bang", Roosh mentioned 3-4 hour grocery store approach sessions.

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that the hottest women are out during the day, a good venue at night can be packed with them. My point is that they are most available or you have the best opportunity (albeit still low chances) of getting with your type of girl with daygame than any other way outside of an elite social circle (which is out of reach for most men).

Like let's use our personal example since we both like women with similar looks. I was able to close a wonan that was pretty up there on the looks scale (solid 8) by cold approaching her during the day, she would have easily been your type (black hair, olive skin, Mediterranean look). On an online dating app, I would have never matched with her because she showed me her Bumble and she had hundreds of matches. Even fatties have a lot of likes on the apps because dudes are thirsty.

Nightgame would have been rough because she would have likely been out with a ton of friends who would have screwed up my chance of pulling. Plus, nightclub and nightlife numbers rarely amount to much so if you do not close that night, you are mostly SOL.
What if the girl is walking around with AirPods lol? I’m not really worried about the amount of matches a girl gets on OLD because the majority of guys on there are pretty LAME lol. Trust me lol, I’d rather be a guy on an app then a girl.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that the hottest women are out during the day. A good venue at night will have a higher concentration of attractive women in a single space. Also, women at night venues are more likely to be looking for new penis. During the day, you'll run into more women with boyfriends, but most won't admit to having boyfriends. She'll give indicators of disinterest in conversation prior to the IHAB announcement. More commonly, she'll be oblivious to men in general with her earbuds going.

nightclub and nightlife numbers rarely amount to much so if you do not close that night, you are mostly SOL.
That's one of the bigger changes I've seen in game since the mid-2000s and Roosh even mentioned this in his book "Game". During the 2000s, if you got a number at night but didn't close with sex, you had at least a fighting chance of having that number result in a date at a future time. This depended in part on some factors in night game, but at least the chance was there. I must point out that plenty of men got numbers at night venues in the 2000s and the numbers went nowhere. I even experienced that during that time period.

In the 2010s, the value of a number from night game is much lower. The probability of a date from a night game number close is essentially nil, even if you make solid plans for a future interaction while at the night venue, which is what I do now before collecting anyone phone number. I do not collect Instas.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Gamisch

I have long thought about that lifestyle that you speak of my friend and I have decided against it for the most part. For one, it is going to cost a lot of money and in a city like Miami where scammers are more common than bad drivers, you want to be careful with flashing actual wealth. The next thing is that it is not that sustainable long-term.

In NYC, I lived a light version of that lifestyle and most of these women are partying hard on weekdays and then you are dealing with the fallout from that such as her drunk self or friends needing a place to crash on a Tuesday night. Then you have to hear them complaining about the drama while you are just trying to sleep because you have work the next morning. People will often use you as the party life or anything that involves alcohol often attracts people who are looking to leech off of others to some capacity.

The next thing is that not only is it a nightmare to set up, you have to socially deal with men as well (often the boyfriends of the other girls) which I hate. I am not going to let my place get thrashed because some drunk Logan Paul lookalike felt the need to go wild. At some point it is okay but eventually, it turns unsustainable because women will bring a lot of guys too and expect you to cater to them.

It ends up being so much drama in the end that I decided against ever wanting anything like that. However, to really make it work you need the right team of guys and dudes in Miami are beyond unreliable (and looking to scam you at every turn). You need guys that can pull girls and you need guys that are not going to want to make this happen exclusively for getting laid (for them and for you). If you have a nice place then most of the times, such dudes will try to push their way into other aspects of your life and see how they can financially leech off of you. It is rare to find dudes who are willing to put in the work with you.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

I'd agree with the bolded conclusion. 4 lays off of daygame in a 12 month period is impressive though.

Non-bar approaching is better suited for finding some sort of extended relationship, likely a girlfriend. Swipe apps, Insta DMs, and bars/nightclubs are better for same night sex and short term casual relationships.

It would be fair to say that day game and social circle are the girlfriend finding approach efforts. Over an extended period of time, the argument can be made that day game is more sustainable for finding multiple girlfriends over a 5-10 year period, but social circle is easier for finding one girlfriend for the next 5-10 years. Social circles have a way of getting pissed off at men who continually exchange girlfriends without marriage or babies, even if the relationships are semi-long (1-4 years). After 2 or so instances of medium term relationships, the social circle will run dry. Social circle is not likely ideal for serial monogamist who does have extended relationships but doesn't commit or the player type who tends to have relationships of less than 1 year.

Most younger guys who are 18-25 expect to be marrying or living with a girlfriend by the time they reach 30-32 so they don't plan for a long term future in game. It's the men who are 26-30 who are either unattached or find themselves in relationships that are typically less than 2-3 years that think they might be unmarried and not doing the beta male, blue pill lifestyle that consider the reality that they will have to plan to be unmarried for a long time in life, possibly into their 40s and 50s.

A lot of men are excited about the idea of retiring from game. Some are actually good at game. I have a 6'4" friend who put up a triple digit notch and he retired from game to be a dutiful married beta male.

Day game is best for the men who are interested in something more substantial than casual sex but aren't going to be blue pill, beta males who desire to be dutiful husbands, have a suburban house, a dog, and children.
I consider myself a day game newbie but yeah, it comes and goes in waves.

What I actually disagree with you on is the purpose of day game and what it is for. I don't think day game is exclusively for finding an LTR like social circle would be in most cases. I think with day game you do have to live with a much lower lay count but if you continue to learn it, you can learn how to effectively get women that are your type and of your preference with some sort of consistency. The best way to put it is this way.

Someone who nightgames every weekend and is an intermediate can get 30 different lays in a year but they will at times lack in quality since in nightgame, you go for whatever low hanging fruit you can. Someone who day games every weekend and is an intermediate can get 10 different women a year but they will all be his type (since you should be choosy when doing day game anyways) and he can continue to do that every year. So the stream might be a lot smaller but it will be a stream of women you are really into.

Since at least the 2000s, Miami has had a reputation for rudeness. You're partially correct that it is a Miami thing, but not entirely correct.

I have an extensive history of day gaming in Dallas but I only dabbled in it in a previous city.

In Dallas, it's quite common for women to behave in a way that indicates that they are closed off to approaches. Earbud wearing is the most common way I've encountered that. The parks and walking paths are filled with women using earbuds. It makes it very difficult to get attention in these venues. The general gym floor is mostly earbud wearing women so fitness classes become a must as a workaround for earbuds.

It is unusual for women to get approached in a non-bar setting. While daygame has always been a bit of a niche activity due to high barriers to entry (not easy to talk to a woman in a non-bar setting while sober), swipe apps and social media DMs have replaced approaches that would have been non-bar approaches in a previous era. However, swipe apps and social media DMs have replaced far more night game approaches than possible day game approaches.

I have noticed in multiple fitness class locations that women aren't very sociable even before or after fitness classes. I am able to get in approaches before/after these classes, but as a long time daygamer, I am more accustomed to doing these approaches. Even those fitness classes are majority female, it's still not an easy venue for arranging dates. I still think it's a better option than the general gym floor due to the earbud problem on the general gym floor, but it's far from an ideal setup for arranging dates.
That is because every creepy guy joins yoga classes and these sorts of activities with the intention to meet women. Women sense this and know that the guy is there to meet them since it is socially appropriate and suggested by mainstream society that he does that. As a result, women have their guard up and things can get awkward fast.

As for the earbud problem, welcome to my world in Miami. My wing often jogs ahead of them and waves, sometimes they take the earbuds off.

I agree that being a weekend warrior, competitive type athlete is a better use of time than daygame. My competitive tennis matches with friends at a similar skill level or in organized, recreational leagues were better uses of time.

Hiking paths are sometimes a way to do daygame, unlike a competitive tennis match against another male player or a distance bicycle ride.

Lots of men participate in co-ed sports leagues for the purposes of arranging dates. Most have subpar experiences with them. Also, most co-ed sports leagues play their games and do their post-game sponsor bar events on Sunday-Thursday nights.

Brunches with your social circle are generally unpleasant and overrated AF.

Depending on your social circle, a party at someone's home on a Friday or Saturday evening could be a better use of time than random daygame.
I was being extreme in what I said about competitive sports, I meant like pro athlete lol. I can make an exception for MMA dudes too. However, most other things you mentioned are a waste of time. Co-ed sports are full of horny dudes trying to get laid and women rarely entertain it. As for social circle parties, also a waste of time. If you sleep with those girls you meet at the events, you run the risk of ruining relationships but we already talked about that with social circle.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about this quote.

I agree that the ideal way to run daygame is doing it without going out of your way.

The biggest problem is that most men are not going to have these chance encounters in their day-to-day lives. In order to get enough volume of approaches to arrange dates via non-bar approaching, most men will end up having to do dedicated non-bar approach sessions.

I've had women text me after getting their number during a dedicated approach session that it was so nice to meet me in such an unexpected way. It was unexpected for them but I was planning on it because I was doing an approach session.

I agree that most non-bar approach sessions turn out to be wasted time. Most of it will be lingering outdoors doing approaches on unreceptive to semi-receptive people in parks and on paths. If you're doing grocery store, mall, or book store approaching, you're going to need to linger longer to find approaches than if you were going to a grocery store, mall, or book store for a regular shopping appearance. When I did grocery store approaching, I would typically spend 60 minutes in a store in order to get in some approaches as compared to 25-30 minutes for me for a standard shopping type visit where I would not be concerned with approaching. There were some weekends where I did 60 minutes in one grocery store on a Saturday and then 60 minutes in another one on a Sunday. Yes, I would always buy some groceries during those sessions but there was lingering. In the book "Day Bang", Roosh mentioned 3-4 hour grocery store approach sessions.
You can run day game without "going out of your way" if you happen to live in Manhattan or South Beach and just happen to walk around every day anyways. In that case, you can run day game without "going out of your way". However, here is the issue with running daygame casually or as a part of life if you are just starting out.

1. You will not approach those women you see in your day to day life anyways because you are not in that mindset for it

2. You will chicken out more since you will rationalize you were out to go to the park or whatever

3. Your skills will suck because you haven't refined them, often relying on small talk and a lack of intent in your convos to where she thinks of you as a friend

4. You will have inconsistent results because you might go out at times when it is dry

Personally, when I lived in Manhattan, I went out with the intent of doing something and I was so focused on that to the point I never daygamed. So to tell someone, especially a newbie, to go about it in his day to day is just misguided.

As for grocery stores, still trying to learn that style of game more.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is because every creepy guy joins yoga classes and these sorts of activities with the intention to meet women. Women sense this and know that the guy is there to meet them since it is socially appropriate and suggested by mainstream society that he does that. As a result, women have their guard up and things can get awkward fast.

Co-ed sports are full of horny dudes trying to get laid and women rarely entertain it.
If your observations are valid, then it seems women have caught on to men's intentions at fitness classes and in co-ed sports leagues. Fitness classes and co-ed sports leagues would be two sides of the same coin, a losing coin for most men. I don't know too many men who have had massive success laying women in any sort of fitness class. It seems uncommon, despite the fact that fitness classes (regardless of format) are majority women. The ratios at fitness classes are amazing compared to most every other venue for men in the attempt to meet women.

You can run day game without "going out of your way" if you happen to live in Manhattan or South Beach and just happen to walk around every day anyways.
Most men don't live in Manhattan or South Beach. A lot of men live in automobile centric cities such as Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, Houston, and Nashville. Cities with higher foot traffic are better for more natural daygame. It's not surprising that the Torero-Krauser London Daygame Model originated in London, which is comparable to Manhattan in terms of foot traffic. However, the guys like Torero, Krauser, Tusk, etc. did dedicated approach sessions.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 Its mainstream normie advice to join a yoga class to meet women and completely against mainstream advice to cold approach women during the day. As you can see, women are catching on to it and yoga classes have more and more creeps in some places. I have always found dudes who go the activities and hobbies route to meet women to always be some of the strangest and slimiest dudes out there as well, not only are they creepy, they are also not trustworthy as a friend.

As for the location, yeah RSD will never admit it but there is a reason they did their bootcamps in Vegas and not small cities. Then again, most people consider them scammers anyways.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd share this old gem from Good Looking Loser, I think @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 might see some benefit from this. So GLL was a 6'2 Jason Momoa lookalike, good looking and approached women for the most part. His site has been down and he has been away for years but his impact on the game cannot be denied. Thankfully, some of his gold is archived.

Apparently, he did 100 approaches and from those, he got 7 lays. I am not nearly as good looking as he is but let's just say that he did 25 approaches a weekend which is 100 a month. That is 7 lays a month and over a year, that would come out to 84 lays assuming he had that level of success consistently. He did this in a period of 7 days and had 102 approaches so that is quite a lot.

I have never met a guy that pulled that sort of volume with daygame, ever. In his post he never specified daygame either but I sort of assumed it. We are talking about a guy here who is easily top 10% of looks and aggressive in terms of hitting on girls but I'd consider him to be the ceiling for success with daygame. Here is the post below for anyone that wants to read.

IMO, I think a respectable number from daygame would be 2 new lays a month so 24 total in a year. Now this assuming you are like me and only go for quality rather than approaching any girl you can.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its mainstream normie advice to join a yoga class to meet women and completely against mainstream advice to cold approach women during the day. As you can see, women are catching on to it and yoga classes have more and more creeps in some places. I have always found dudes who go the activities and hobbies route to meet women to always be some of the strangest and slimiest dudes out there as well, not only are they creepy, they are also not trustworthy as a friend.
I consider fitness class approaching to be a subset of non-bar approaching, just like approaching women outdoors in parks, on paths, or on the street to also be a subset of non-bar approaching.

Fewer men go to fitness class than one might think given how the ratios are in those classes. I don't like yoga so I've only been to yoga class like 2-3 times lifetime to pick up women when I felt a massive lack of prospects. When I have gone to fitness classes, they've been strength, interval training/bootcamp, or kickboxing/boxing type classes. The ratios in those classes are similar to yoga. The last fitness class I went to was a strength class centered around barbell and free weight lifting intervals. That class was solely barbells that day. There were about 10 attendees. It was 8 women, 1 Indian guy, and me. I had the highest SMV there. Most of the women were in the 5-7 range. The hottest one was 7.5 and she immediately started looking at her phone screen and walked out of class the moment she put away her class equipment so she wasn't approachable. I exchanged a few words with one other woman before class. The rest of them I couldn't get a word in. 2 or 3 came together so that was a group.

I agree that it is mainstream normie advice to both do fitness classes and co-ed sports leagues to avoid the bars and swipe apps. However, fewer normies do it than one might think.

It is a little easier to approach in a fitness class than on the street due to the earbud factor. A lot of women simply aren't sociable at fitness class and give off body language that discourages approaches.

Some guys in those classes are strange and slimy. I don't believe I am a strange or slimy guy, but I'm there in part to pick up women. Barbell based lifting is better than yoga though.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paul Janka claimed (I believe) a 2.2% approach to lay ratio. He was a tall, fairly good looking dude doing purely daygame in New York

Although I have seen people post ridiculous numbers (some actually even claim 'point and click' abilities meaning they bang any/every girl they choose too approach) on PUA forums lol. Never anything like that in infields though, of course

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paul Janka claimed (I believe) a 2.2% approach to lay ratio. He was a tall, fairly good looking dude doing purely daygame in New York

Although I have seen people post ridiculous numbers (some actually even claim 'point and click' abilities meaning they bang any/every girl they choose too approach) on PUA forums lol. Never anything like that in infields though, of course
So 2 lays out of 100 approaches? Jeez that is pretty low for someone like Paul. GLL had a 7% hit rate so I think must have been trying to be humble because he is way better than GLL.