Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lessons I have learned after 6 months of daygame.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I do "Daygame" is if I'm at a day event. I.E. Art festival (DJ with music cute artsy chicks)food trucks festivals, yact/boat parties etc

I found those events women are far more receptive and in some of these events women have actually approached me. Being a black guy in a mostly white town approaching white women in the street does not bode well trust me :rofl:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I do "Daygame" is if I'm at a day event. I.E. Art festival (DJ with music cute artsy chicks)food trucks festivals, yact/boat parties etc

I found those events women are far more receptive and in some of these events women have actually approached me. Being a black guy in a mostly white town approaching white women in the street does not bode well trust me :rofl:
Yeah, IMO daygame is not ideal for small towns and really only works in big cities. It is why even back in the day RSD and the big pickup groups did all of their stuff in the Vegas and NYC of the world. In Miami, the nightgame sucks so I have to rely on daygame.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, IMO daygame is not ideal for small towns and really only works in big cities. It is why even back in the day RSD and the big pickup groups did all of their stuff in the Vegas and NYC of the world. In Miami, the nightgame sucks so I have to rely on daygame.
bro I'm not judging you are one of the ffew, everyone is doing swiping apps (even myself) no one is hitting the field
If I was younger and had the energy I would cause it's easier than ever in my town

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro I'm not judging you are one of the ffew, everyone is doing swiping apps (even myself) no one is hitting the field
If I was younger and had the energy I would cause it's easier than ever in my town
How old are you btw?

It is hard to start with hitting the field man, you can read my massive field report thread and sometimes you have big losses like I just did and it makes you want to give up. I just know I really want this before I get old and age out of it.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No dating apps, I hunt exclusively in the strip club. It’s kinda interesting though, how every guy here has their little niche.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So after 6 months of daygaming every weekend, here are some lessons I have learned that I wanted to share with you all. Long post upcoming so I might as well list them all out.

1. If you want to increase your lay count, day game is by far one of the worst ways to do so.

The only way worse I can think of is your typical social circle game (unless you are in an elite social circle). I had a brief convo with @SW15 about this and in my opinion, online game and nightgame beat daygame if your goal is to increase your lay count. In a typical outing, I might get one or two good numbers in an hour. Now obviously I am still a newbie but even experienced guys I know share that these are typically their results. Say you get 4 solid numbers on a weekend and half of them turn into dates, maybe one date turns into a lay. You spent an entire weekend trying to accumulate maybe 1 lay.

If others have had different experiences, they can share and I want to learn what those of you who are racking up high lay counts are doing right. In my honest view, I cannot see anyone who is an expert daygamer getting more than 50 lays a year if they were to focus on quality. Now this is to consider that they are doing it on weekends and not a weekday. I have gotten 4 lays off of daygame this year, all of them before I started my field report actually so could be a summer thing.

If you have the goal to get a high as heck lay count, avoid day game. I think that day game is more of a supplement to guys who want to get laid a lot. Night game and online dating just destroy day game when it comes to accumulating a high lay count.

2. There are benefits to daygame that are not game related at all.

I have lost about 15 lbs since I started to do daygame itself and this is just from walking around and not drinking alcohol. Not sure about you guys but I cannot function in a super loud nightclub without alcohol. Regardless of where people stand on nightgame, even those long nights out add up because you sleep in until late in the morning in most cases. One of the reasons I have gotten out of nightgame is because I found that it was bad to my health and at times, my sleep schedule would be screwed. I still do it once a week if I can but I do not do it as seriously as I had to.

Yes, I am costing myself a lot of lays by not engaging in it relentlessly but I have found benefits to day game that I think are sometimes tough to beat. Even the convos I have are convos, not drunk girls slurring.

Other benefits include you just wanting to be healthier as a result of doing daygame. I find that I actually do care about things like not wanking off everyday or eating like crap.

3. No, women are not nicer and kinder during the day.

Could be a Miami thing but I have noticed women being equally nice and rude with both nightgame and daygame. PUAs claim that women are more approachable during the day because less guys hit on them, this is untrue. I have found that women are even more taken back by chatting with strangers during the day because it is so unusual. My worst rejections have come more during the day than at night. Perhaps if you are in a city like a Dallas which @SW15 can speak more to, this is correct, but not for Miami. Women are equally rude and closed off to approaches during the day most of the times as they would be during the night.

4. The best part about daygame? Opportunity to get your kind of girl.

In online dating, you are stuck to the women you are stuck to. These women typically like your look and are already into you based on your pics.

In night game, groups tend to predominate and you are left gaming women that are not in a large closed off group.

In day game, if you see your type (whatever she might be), you can just go up to her and talk to her. Maybe you do get rejected but it is that possibility that you can land a date with a girl that is your type that makes daygame worth doing. No other version of game makes the women who are your "type" more available in terms of being approached (closing is another story) than daygame itself does. Maybe a rich social circle can but that is an odd scenario.

5. If you do it right, your confidence level will rise.

When I did online game, I never felt that confident.

When I did nightgame, I was drunk and it was liquid courage.

I think that it takes a lot for a guy to go up to a woman during the day and express his interest in her when others can clearly see what is going on. In fact, I think that outside of health, the stronger confidence has been the other big benefit of daygame. I mean it happened over time for me but I am having instances where I am more confident in social situations because I have managed to approach girls during the day, get their numbers, get a date from that, and get laid as well.

Even though my lay count has suffered from investing in day game, my life outside of game is slowly getting better because I feel like I have faced fears around women, dating, and attraction that the alcohol in night game and the validation from dating apps masked.

6. Not really any other way to spend a weekend.

Some might say "who in here spends their weekends going out and doing daygame?". Here is the thing, very few of those guys propose alternatives that are better alternatives. Some might say that you should spend it on "self-development", I call BS on that. No, you don't develop by reading books and blog posts left and right, you develop by doing.

In my opinion, the other option are drunk brunches, golfing with old men, and chugging beer over sportsball. I will take daygame over any of that. In my opinion, unless you are a competitive athlete, fighting competitively, or actually having promising strides in your business you want, there are not actually better ways to spend a weekend. Even hiking is overrated and boring AF.

Hate me all you want but I have developed so much from putting myself through the fire, hopefully we do this for 6 more months with serious results boys!
Thanks for sharing and good post!
And you know, you're right: "Nothing happens until it moves."

You can read how many books you want, binge watch self development videos to turn green, and still you will not change. It only happens when you utilize that knowledge you memorized and take action.

Knowledge isn't power which many fools claim.
The true power of knowledge lies not in accumulate it like hoarder, but by utilizing it and actively using it.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Gamisch

I have long thought about that lifestyle that you speak of my friend and I have decided against it for the most part. For one, it is going to cost a lot of money and in a city like Miami where scammers are more common than bad drivers, you want to be careful with flashing actual wealth. The next thing is that it is not that sustainable long-term.

In NYC, I lived a light version of that lifestyle and most of these women are partying hard on weekdays and then you are dealing with the fallout from that such as her drunk self or friends needing a place to crash on a Tuesday night. Then you have to hear them complaining about the drama while you are just trying to sleep because you have work the next morning. People will often use you as the party life or anything that involves alcohol often attracts people who are looking to leech off of others to some capacity.

The next thing is that not only is it a nightmare to set up, you have to socially deal with men as well (often the boyfriends of the other girls) which I hate. I am not going to let my place get thrashed because some drunk Logan Paul lookalike felt the need to go wild. At some point it is okay but eventually, it turns unsustainable because women will bring a lot of guys too and expect you to cater to them.

It ends up being so much drama in the end that I decided against ever wanting anything like that. However, to really make it work you need the right team of guys and dudes in Miami are beyond unreliable (and looking to scam you at every turn). You need guys that can pull girls and you need guys that are not going to want to make this happen exclusively for getting laid (for them and for you). If you have a nice place then most of the times, such dudes will try to push their way into other aspects of your life and see how they can financially leech off of you. It is rare to find dudes who are willing to put in the work with you.
Yeah I feel you. You describe the micro detailed that only a person would experience can know.i was moe thinking out loud, looking for alternative options besides the dreaded OLD and cold approach.

The percentages of lays described reached by actual "dating and cold approach gurus "( like 2 out of 100) are indeed realistic numbers. That's why imo cold approach gotta be a lifestyle. Almost like fitness, if you dont really love it you wont be able to do it forever. Especially if results are subpar at best.

Imo best age to do this is between 20 and 30 , in a large city with solid wings. Imo it's not a good look if a 50 y.o man roams the streets trying to bag 20 something old women. That time should be spend fixing other areas of life.

Then finally, I think it's also matters whether a man (at heart) wants quick lays or long term stuff. But hey, I am reading your journals with pleasure and wonder where this journey will take you.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I feel you. You describe the micro detailed that only a person would experience can know.i was moe thinking out loud, looking for alternative options besides the dreaded OLD and cold approach.

The percentages of lays described reached by actual "dating and cold approach gurus "( like 2 out of 100) are indeed realistic numbers. That's why imo cold approach gotta be a lifestyle. Almost like fitness, if you dont really love it you wont be able to do it forever. Especially if results are subpar at best.

Imo best age to do this is between 20 and 30 , in a large city with solid wings. Imo it's not a good look if a 50 y.o man roams the streets trying to bag 20 something old women. That time should be spend fixing other areas of life.

Then finally, I think it's also matters whether a man (at heart) wants quick lays or long term stuff. But hey, I am reading your journals with pleasure and wonder where this journey will take you.
I just turned 30, time is running out (or ran out) :eek::eek::eek:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The percentages of lays described reached by actual "dating and cold approach gurus "( like 2 out of 100) are indeed realistic numbers
Yep, the numbers aren't pretty in real life.
I know there's posters (coaches/writers) on other forums who claim unbelievable success rate, but it's just fantasy (trying to shill their particular brand of 'game' to unsuspecting newbies by making outrageous claims)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 30, time is running out (or ran out) :eek::eek::eek:
Its gotta be worth something. So you either
-build up a network of people and women where you can constantly fish in a pool of women.

-Chase an LTR with the best quality women you can bag.

- or simply refine your skills so when a opportunity presents itself you can act upon it. (Indeed the cutie at Starbucks standing next to you, you can get her without much effort because you practiced this shyt)

Yep, the numbers aren't pretty in real life.
I know there's posters (coaches/writers) on other forums who claim unbelievable success rate, but it's just fantasy (trying to shill their particular brand of 'game' to unsuspecting newbies by making outrageous claims)
The dudes I know and knew who where " masters " at this, where always guys who were always outside on the street and tried EVERY woman. Like 24/7 . Rejection seemingly didn't exist in their worlds. No blue collar guys, but small time hustlers who talk to every woman and then get a few numbers here and there. These guys fvck everything with a hole in it too. For example my uncle. One day he had a"ltr" with a DISABLED DWARF just because she kinda supported him financially. On the other hand he would sometime have 20 y.o hot women...

Most men live in their bubble, one day decide they want "abundance " of women and start doing pick up. Which is fine,but I do wonder what the end goal is.

I believe it also a public secret most of those coaches eventually do end up I'm toxix LTR's.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dudes I know and knew who where " masters " at this, where always guys who were always outside on the street and tried EVERY woman. Like 24/7 . Rejection seemingly didn't exist in their worlds.
yep. Although the guys i'm referring too are more along the lines of 'I can get ANY and EVERY girl I approach because my game is so advanced that even if she thinks i'm ugly i simply hijack her brain using NLP verbals and i'll get her in bed 100% guaranteed' lol
So rejection doesn't exist in their worlds either, but due to different reasons haha

M

member160761

I have found that women are even more taken back by chatting with strangers during the day because it is so unusual.
It is a typical American thing. Low-trust society based on platitudes. In Europe you can run day game well. Of course a woman is taken aback when you hit her up, but once you ease her in you can get an insta-date.

On another note daygame is mentally draining. You should not go out with the mindset that you talk to x amount of girls to get the lay, instead enjoy time by yourself and when you see the kind of girl you like you hit her up. Doing anything for women as the end goal is selling yourself short. Attraction levels are through the roof when you are going through the city, well-dressed and groomed, minding your own business and enjoying your own company. Women notice and cannot take their eyes off you. You radiate something magnetic and they want to be part of it. You can have your pick of the litter.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it takes a lot for a guy to go up to a woman during the day and express his interest in her when others can clearly see what is going on.
I know a guy that had met his wife via DayGame by telling her at a stoplight corner on the street:
When I first saw you, it moved.
o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve only skimmed the thread, so I may be repeating a point that was made.

There is a way to train oneself so that one’s entire life is “daygame”. There’s no more drumming up the courage to approach, no anxiety. It’s all an easy flow. The trouble is, men who find their way into this flow have no idea how to articulate how they did it, including myself.

It’s sort of a detached mindset of friendliness and self-amusement. An attitude of amusing oneself with social interaction and providing fun and good vibes to those around you, men and women alike. During that process, interested women make known their interest and at that point you hold all the cards.

But how precisely does one get there? If only I could put it into a formula. I think that if you go through the motions of self-amusement and adding fun and light-hearted friendliness with those with whom you interact, along with conveying genuine caring about people, you learn the subtleties naturally and instinctively. An attitude of outcome independence is a must. You will often find that women who observe you acting this way with others will often give you clear indications of interest.

Along with that friendliness and lightheartedness, one must sprinkle in boldness and backbone, with a slightly dangerous vibe.

Yes, these guidelines are woefully inadequate to teach a man to live a relaxed and confident “day game” lifestyle, because as I’ve said, it’s impossible to articulate these things. You just have to dive in and fumble your way into your personal rhythm.

What NOT to do: Be a sniper. Select a target and focus all your attention and energy on “attracting” her. Display target fixation. Be invested. That stuff works maybe 2% of the time, but I’m talking about escaping that stress and getting into the flow of causing women to request your attention.

When you get to that place, instead of playing the game, you literally become the game. At that point there is zero stress and effort for you are the chooser, and no longer the chosee.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher I see where you are coming from and if I am reading you right, you seem to imply that men should be carefree and give off that positive magnetic vibe to where women come to them. In some ways, you find women who will make themselves available to you and such. However, I think this is more practical in social circles or in settings where you are likely to see her again. I do want to tackle a bigger point which a couple of mods on here seem to suggest but I am completely against.

The notion is that you just step outside and go about daygame as a natural part of life. I feel like this is a lot of feel good thinking and fantasizing unless the individual in question happens to live in a busy part of Manhattan or a busy part of a major city. I am in a suburb with families that have kids, it would be impractical for me to step outside and magically find women.

As much as others advise against it, I actually do think when starting out, men should proactively put themselves where the action is and approach women. I might post a thread on it who knows....maybe soon! But...your ideal woman is not going to come to you. Your "type" is not going to just appear out of the blue because the universe wills it or whatever. It is a game of numbers and if you have a type like I do, you approach 100+ women with that look until one bites.

I know guys don't want to hear it and they want to believe the feel good let it happen mentality but in that case, I say men are better off just not doing game period and just letting life happen as it should. Men need to be proactive about daygame because no matter what you do, you will never train yourself to just daygame out of the blue. It is like me saying just move around and occasionally clean your room, you will build muscles and get a nice body that way.