Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lessons from Older DJs here!

tkazansky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear older brothers of SS,

What are some of the most important lessons you have learnt in your lives? Not just seduction/love/spinning plates-wise, but EVERYTHING-wise.

Please share them with us younger men so we can learn from you.

Very much appreciated!
1). I assume you have already done this, but if not, read The Rational Male. Keep it handy.

2). Pursue your purpose--not a degree, not women, your purpose.

3). I didn't think I cared much for kids, until I had one. My son is, without qualification, the best thing in my life. On dealing with a child's mother: it is probably best that you are married to her (ensures you get to impact the child's upbringing on a daily basis). However, it is very hard to recommend this in today's world. Do your best.

4). Lift weights. Read books. Avoid addictions.

5). Avoid debt...especially school loans.

6). Try and cultivate some "good" male friends. As much as you might want to explain the Red-Pill to your friends, understand that most of them don't want to hear it...until it is too late.

7). Pursuing your purpose will often (maybe always) mean leaning into discomfort.

8). Control your emotions.

10). When it comes to women, know that there will ALWAYS be another one.

T

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Do everything on this list to improve your outer appearance which will also in turn greatly improve your confidence/le-way with women.

Inner Game:

1. Never get too emotional, you are supposed to be the emotional rock. This is in regards to anger, frustration, and being too lovey dovey early on. Not saying never show any emotion just don't overdo it especially early on.

2. Women are the gate keepers to sex and men are the gatekeepers to relationships. Let her push for the relationship.

3. Keep a close eye on her relationships with her parents, siblings, and friends. Avoid girls with only guy friends/trash her friends. Women who hate their dad, come from divorce, and hate their sisters/family are bad news. Mom/sisters fat there's your future.

4. Don't date women from work, instead be their friends and date their friends. Exceptions would be a job you don't care about and can/about to walk away from.

5. Look for iois when approaching, but if your really into a girl just go for it. Regret is worse than rejection, which 98% of the time will be the conversation sputtering out or her saying she has a bf, not bad all.

6. The biggest IOI while in conversation for me is if a girls asks you anything about yourself and tries to keep the conversation going. If your doing 90% of the talking your doing it wrong.

7. 50% of game is logistics, 30% trying, and 20% maximizing your looka. Even if you got to live in a 400 square foot studio do it. Be close to the action and in a major US city with good demographics ideally (north/east coast usually has more girls than men).

8. Don't be a fixer upper. She's not going to lose weight, get a job, stop doing drugs, having multiple kids with dirt bags. Women in the usa have unlimited options and won't change.

9. Don't do anything to excess drugs, alcohol, food. Even excess positive things can be detrimental.

10. Use every avenue to meet women. Bars, through friends, interest clubs/groups, online. Don't be one dimensional, for most who arent in the top 20% your likely going to have success through meeting people by mutual friends or groups.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of gents have mentioned the control of emotions, something that I have (and still am) learned the hard way, something that caused me a lot of troubles during my growing up and interacting with the outside society.

And most importantly, it's something that should have been taught to me by my father. But the poor bastard could not control even his own emotions, let alone taught me about it. But this is, of course, another story.

Please keep this thread going, gentlemens. I am very very very grateful for your all contributions.

Last edited:

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
'I think we should take a break' is code for "This new guy that I really want to fvck has recently come into the picture. When I'm done having fun with him, we can start dating again."

Ergo, when a chick tells you "I think we should take a break," your response should be "Alright. Cool." then leave. don't contact her again.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting women is the side affect of living your best life dedicated to self development and becoming the best version of your self..... they are not the primary goal!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Workout, eat healthy, and take care of yourself not just physically, but mentally.

Money is important, but shouldn't be your only focus in life meaning have hobbies and do things you enjoy.

As far as women, don't tolerate any bs or bad behavior and maintain self respect at all times. If at any moment a woman brings you stress or becomes difficult, you next her without hesitation.
This

Number 1. thing I would say, read the bible,pursue the mercy of Jesus christ at all osst, pray, pray, and pray some more
your life will change forever

I have stories from the last 3 years that would blow peoples mind. Jesus is alive and real