"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Leon's Monthly Wrap-Up Issue 1

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Okay, every so often, i like to post on what ive learned, ive decided since i do it anyways, ill do it by the month, so hear goes February's Wrap Up

Thing 1- Dont get one- itis. Obviously. I would like to take this a bit further. Dont even think about any chicks at all, unless u are dating them. The second you are in your mind "almost dating" a chick, you **** it up. Flirt with every single girl you talk to that is at your standards, even the ones a little less than that. Dont ever analyze what girls say, assume interest.

Thing 2- Get the rest of your life together first. I cant tell you how many times i have ****ed up parts of my life for a chick, and ended up not getting the chick. Girls are the bottom of your priority list, the ****in bottom!

Thing 3- Brothers over Bi*ches. Friends always come before girls, until u are married. Follow this to the end.

Anything anybody has learned this month, say it in this thread.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Danny21682
GREAT POST LEON GREAT POST

*standing ovation*
Bible material?
 

zachamun

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Hampshire
I definitely agree with the first thing you said about the second you think you are close to dating a chick is the second you f*ck it up. I am going through this right now, and am trying to keep djing as many girls as possible, but its tough man.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zachamun

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Hampshire
things I've learned this past month-

* not only does eye contact make you look much more confident, but it makes you feel much more confident too. Always look people in the eyes.

* always learn from your experiences and grow as a person

* life is short, so live while you can
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Great idea, we should have these more often.

What I learned last month:

Take risks; otherwise nothing happens

Do not write "Jihad" on calculus tests; That's a very stupid risk. I know a lebanese kid who did that.

As far as good connections go, the more comfortable you are talking with people the more comfortable they are talking with you. Don't try too hard or you become desperate.

Don't procrastinate, for opportunities fade away faster than you expect.
 
Top