Length of relationship depending on attractiveness?

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering, it seems that the more attractive a HB is, the shorter her relationship that is until she either matures or runs into a DJ that has major game. I've met quite a few attractive ladies whose relationship rarely passes the year mark and the okay or above average gals seem to stay in relationships longer. I think it relates to maintenance.

I remember asking my ex who's like an HB8 and who had quite a few AFC hearts under her belt how long most of her relationships last and she said like 3 months.

For statistics, how long did your relationships last pre-AFC and please give a HB rating.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot woman, generally probably do have shorter relationships, because they have no fear of nexting the guy (they know they can find other guys easily). This is why you make them fall in love with you, no matter how hot a girl is, once this happens, they will stay around for a long long time!

Reaction score
Originally posted by CherryBreaker
I was just wondering, it seems that the more attractive a HB is, the shorter her relationship that is until she either matures or runs into a DJ that has major game. I've met quite a few attractive ladies whose relationship rarely passes the year mark and the okay or above average gals seem to stay in relationships longer. I think it relates to maintenance.

I remember asking my ex who's like an HB8 and who had quite a few AFC hearts under her belt how long most of her relationships last and she said like 3 months.

For statistics, how long did your relationships last pre-AFC and please give a HB rating.
Honestly, I think HBs have shorter relationships because they are more attractive, will have more men approach them, and end up having more relationships. Most of the men after them just want to bang them and aren't looking for something serious. Where as the less-attractive women have less men approach them, and the men that do date them are dating them more for their personality than there apperance. Sure, they also want sex but they are more likely after a LTR if they are with the 5/6's.

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense. Most guys just want sex, attractive or not. If a girl is an 8 or above and is young (like below 22) shes still testing the field. Most good looking guys who have game will get these girls bang em and then move on to the next.

While the less attractive girls are more willing to go for the nice guy who is desperate for a relationship cuz they cant just bang every girl and they end up staying together.