“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Leaving voicemails?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I agree with this. Especially the end, where if a girl doesn’t yet have your number or is a weird exception-case like mine, calling without a VM or no text after is probably assumed to be some telemarketer or spam call - at least that is immediately what I would assume if I had missed calls from a number I didn’t know and didn’t get a VM or a text.

I’m planning to leave a super short, simple Vm. “Hey, girlfirstname, it’s BJP. Give me a call or shoot me a text when you’re free!” And leave it with that.
No voicemail. And don’t give her options.

Call. But if she already has your number, leave it at that.

What’s the situation with this woman; have you been out already?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
No voicemail. And don’t give her options.

Call. But if she already has your number, leave it at that.

What’s the situation with this woman; have you been out already?
I’ve said it already but our first date was earlier this week and since she has that old crap phone she doesn’t have my number saved. Her phone got destroyed between the setup for our first date and the first date itself. Calling with no VM if she doesn’t have my number is pointless
 
Top