Leaving voicemails?

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried it every which way. The voicemail will likely get returned with a text.

Actually making a call will score you points many times(especially with girls that work in sales). I've been told "guys never call, all they want to do is text, thank you for calling me". Its a good way to set yourself apart from the herd and build rapport which leads to earlier sex. If she isn't comfortable enough to talk on the phone then she won't answer!

You can also find out a lot more about her when she gets to rambling on the phone. Use that to your advantage to see if you still
want to go out with her.

BJP1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried it every which way. The voicemail will likely get returned with a text.

Actually making a call will score you points many times(especially with girls that work in sales). I've been told "guys never call, all they want to do is text, thank you for calling me". Its a good way to set yourself apart from the herd and build rapport which leads to earlier sex. If she isn't comfortable enough to talk on the phone then she won't answer!

You can also find out a lot more about her when she gets to rambling on the phone. Use that to your advantage to see if you still
want to go out with her.
Thanks for the reply. She seems pretty independent and slightly more old fashioned, but is outgoing, so the call may be an appropriate choice I think. Plus it’s a way I can improve my game by trying something different for a change aside from the usual text to initiate and setup a date

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe so but they get no exceptions from me. I won't cater to any women who resists talking on the phone.

I'll engage in a few texts then an arranged phone time then an arranged meetup. Women are beautiful but they are also very good at making us think that they're delicate emotionally weak creatures.
Nor should you cater to someone who keeps dismissing calls and reverting it to text. I’m simply stating what I’ve found to be the truth early on with women. If a woman never answered my calls and texted instead, my interest would be absent like her voice was on the phone.

Like howiestern said, there are a lot of women who appreciate the call more than not. If you call a woman early on and she doesn’t answer, or call back, don’t go out with them. But if you don’t leave a voicemail or shoot a text, don’t expect a woman to call a random number back.

But if she has your number already in a text thread and knows it was you who called, no need for a text or voicemail. The above and my input is geared towards straight away calling without a text history.

BJP1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nor should you cater to someone who keeps dismissing calls and reverting it to text. I’m simply stating what I’ve found to be the truth early on with women. If a woman never answered my calls and texted instead, my interest would be absent like her voice was on the phone.

Like howiestern said, there are a lot of women who appreciate the call more than not. If you call a woman early on and she doesn’t answer, or call back, don’t go out with them. But if you don’t leave a voicemail or shoot a text, don’t expect a woman to call a random number back.

I agree with this. Especially the end, where if a girl doesn’t yet have your number or is a weird exception-case like mine, calling without a VM or no text after is probably assumed to be some telemarketer or spam call - at least that is immediately what I would assume if I had missed calls from a number I didn’t know and didn’t get a VM or a text.

I’m planning to leave a super short, simple Vm. “Hey, girlfirstname, it’s BJP. Give me a call or shoot me a text when you’re free!” And leave it with that.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. Especially the end, where if a girl doesn’t yet have your number or is a weird exception-case like mine, calling without a VM or no text after is probably assumed to be some telemarketer or spam call - at least that is immediately what I would assume if I had missed calls from a number I didn’t know and didn’t get a VM or a text.

I’m planning to leave a super short, simple Vm. “Hey, girlfirstname, it’s BJP. Give me a call or shoot me a text when you’re free!” And leave it with that.
No voicemail. And don’t give her options.

Call. But if she already has your number, leave it at that.

What’s the situation with this woman; have you been out already?

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

BJP1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
No voicemail. And don’t give her options.

Call. But if she already has your number, leave it at that.

What’s the situation with this woman; have you been out already?
I’ve said it already but our first date was earlier this week and since she has that old crap phone she doesn’t have my number saved. Her phone got destroyed between the setup for our first date and the first date itself. Calling with no VM if she doesn’t have my number is pointless