Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leaving sosuave

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. Any post that isn't directly hating women is taken negatively by enough negative-Nancy members that it's not fun to bother posting anything
  2. If a member posts about a date that goes well then she must have second intentions of stealing his bone marrow and OP might as well just "plate" her and treat her in a way that will guarantee she'll dump him
  3. If a date goes wrong it's because women suck and tinder and society etc (cry more and change nothing about yourself)
  4. if a guy is looking for a relationship then he's doing it wrong because he's not aiming for a meaningless hedonistic pursuit of ****ing lots of women
  5. if a guy IS aiming for a hedonistic pursuit of ****ing lots of women then he hasn't ****ed enough
  6. This forum is a negative experience to all of you, just reinforcing what you want to hear because you haven't gotten over some trauma from the past
  7. You're all too obsessed with the ****ty women on tinder (that you're totally right, do exist!) that you don't keep your mind open to the fact that maybe a stupid app isn't a great reflection of the real world. But how could you know? You don't go outside.
  8. is there a word for alpha-widow when it's a guy who can't get over a chick and adjusts his entire worldview to hating women to make up for it?
No discussion here is productive or adds anything new. It's always the same reasons of "society this" or "women that", or "social media ruined women", or "it's over for Xcels".

Peace, hope you heal from your trauma. You lost a chance at getting advice and stories from a guy who actually goes outside and can tell you what it's like NOT on tinder.

But just keep looking for reinforcing your pre-established rules, it'll work great.

Reaction score
This is a problem with the Manosphere in general. It's all basically a cope haven for bitter older men. The worst thing is that the manosphere influencers do not even practice what they preach, and their followers just ignore it.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just selection bias OP.

Men won't generally post about positive experiences, since you don't really learn from them unless you have a string of them over time and life changing events. I even had a borderline traumatic experience with a toxic BPD woman, but instead of complaining in despair, I learned from it immediately and made a post about it, which I do not think had a doom and gloom vibe; I placed the responsibility on us as men.

So of course, you will mostly only see negative posts. And to be frank most people won't post about woman/relationships unless there was a serious problem, this is not exclusive to SS, you'll see it in any relationship/sex community.

I do not get negative vibes from this place anyway. To pretend the dating market isn't rigged is delusional. That said we definitely need to take responsibility for the weak men who are causing this shift.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher puts it best where he says you must "mine" the site for the "gold."

There is no doubt about it that there is a lot of negativity here. We have 4-5 very outspoken black pill members right now that have a tendency to post the same diatribes over and over. But, this site is still very helpful to a target audience -- specifically those men who have never had success with women (or very little) or those men who are coming out of a very destructive LTR and are blue pill and don't understand what went wrong. This place really helped me out a few years ago when I first joined being still what I would consider fairly blue pilled, and I have done my best to pay it forward for the newer guys that come around.

And analyzing field reports or approaches never gets old to me. There is a very little overall variance, but I always think that is enjoyable to discuss. I overall still think this place has a lot to offer in spite of the negativity spewed by a vocal few. You make some valid points in your OP, but at the same time I do think you are overstating some of the negativity.

Anyway, if you really leave, good luck to you.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some truth to this firstborn but you shouldn't let it get to you. If you understand you are engaging with someone who is likely young or angry, just ignore them. This is what you do in real life - you let it roll off your back since it doesn't really matter.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. Any post that isn't directly hating women is taken negatively by enough negative-Nancy members that it's not fun to bother posting anything
  2. If a member posts about a date that goes well then she must have second intentions of stealing his bone marrow and OP might as well just "plate" her and treat her in a way that will guarantee she'll dump him
  3. If a date goes wrong it's because women suck and tinder and society etc (cry more and change nothing about yourself)
  4. if a guy is looking for a relationship then he's doing it wrong because he's not aiming for a meaningless hedonistic pursuit of ****ing lots of women
  5. if a guy IS aiming for a hedonistic pursuit of ****ing lots of women then he hasn't ****ed enough
  6. This forum is a negative experience to all of you, just reinforcing what you want to hear because you haven't gotten over some trauma from the past
  7. You're all too obsessed with the ****ty women on tinder (that you're totally right, do exist!) that you don't keep your mind open to the fact that maybe a stupid app isn't a great reflection of the real world. But how could you know? You don't go outside.
  8. is there a word for alpha-widow when it's a guy who can't get over a chick and adjusts his entire worldview to hating women to make up for it?
No discussion here is productive or adds anything new. It's always the same reasons of "society this" or "women that", or "social media ruined women", or "it's over for Xcels".

Peace, hope you heal from your trauma. You lost a chance at getting advice and stories from a guy who actually goes outside and can tell you what it's like NOT on tinder.

But just keep looking for reinforcing your pre-established rules, it'll work great.
i think that the mods should manage better the forum , as there are also a lot trolls here

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not familiar with your posts specifically- but much of what you say is true.

But every now and then there is a gold nugget tossed with the tailings. Yes there are times when the trolls rear their heads in masse and it’s simply time to just take a breather.

In general, the posters here mimic life, without filters.

if you do decide to leave - all the best.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're just focusing on the negative. While a lot of what you said is true, most of it is black pill vs red pill vs blue pill bickering. There is too many off branches of this community and everyone wants to think their way is the right way. Pick your own path and take everything you hear with a grain of salt. Real knowledge is learned by going out in the field and taking action. It doesn't matter what a bunch of dudes on a forum say. It should be used at general advice, not a life navigator. If you feel leaving the forum completely will improve your game, then by all means.. do what you gotta do. I wish you the best.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some truth to this firstborn but you shouldn't let it get to you. If you understand you are engaging with someone who is likely young or angry, just ignore them. This is what you do in real life - you let it roll off your back since it doesn't really matter.
This ^^^, Perfect example. New post of the hot 50-year old. One SS member was a dkhead. So what!
Everything else was a worthwhile read. Were loosing the good members due to toxic ones.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - It’s also worth mentioning that average men generally are doing it very tough at the moment - the very definition of what it means to be a man is changing before our eyes, officially.

As a result, you’re going to have a lot of very confused men who are trying to navigate this evolving landscape where the majority of men are now no longer needed in the sexual marketplace, they are invisible.

There are lots of different proposed solutions to it, including the outright denial that there’s even a problem. The other side claims that it’s hopeless and better to give up. For me the solution is quite simple, but very hard to effect - it requires a changing of the legal system so that long term pairings between men and women become culturally and economically viable again.

Because this is such a sensitive topic for men - his own ego is very much tied up in how women perceive him (or don’t perceive him) there is going to be a lot of emotions and frustrations vented over this topic. It’s a hard topic for men to be honest about because it hits a man at his core.
We're going to have widespread red pill awareness amongst men before the legal system gets changed

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ^^^, Perfect example. New post of the hot 50-year old. One SS member was a dkhead. So what!
Everything else was a worthwhile read. Were loosing the good members due to toxic ones.
Everyone leaves eventually. There will always be good, sensible posters that will carry on the tradition. This site, despite some of out of place rhetoric (ie the why bother trying/it's hopeless stuff) wouldn't of survived this long were it not for great community of posters that make it up as a whole.

The dating scene has its faults but it's not all doom and gloom. There's lots of opportunity out there and success to be had.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is reminding me of dorks who feel the need to say good bye on social media or twitter.

Super gay.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is reminding me of dorks who feel the need to say good bye on social media or twitter.

Super gay.
Completely agree, although, I do feel like there’s a lot of truth to what is being said.

The forum these days is a bit too focused on the problems and not on the solutions.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another day,another “I’m leaving So Suave!” post. You’ve done what most doom and gloom posters here do,you’ve glossed over the good there is to find here and zeroed in on the nonsense.

Granted,the negativity is more ubiquitous,but considering that there’s almost nowhere else you’ll find them,it’s worth looking for the gold nuggets here. You don’t need to find many to be significantly impacted for the better.

There’s a reason this place has lasted so long, and other similar forums have not.But if you think that leaving will make it all better,then by all means,feel free to leave,instead of making attention seeking posts like these.

The forum could certainly do with less defeatists.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The negative types on here are certainly annoying. The whole “Chad takes everything I worked for” gang on here takes away from the quality you can find on here. I must be chad because I don’t see these things happening to me the way some members on here blame everything except themselves. Some members on here definitely know their **** though and that’s why I keep coming back. It’s easy to tell who actually gets women and who doesn’t by reading their posts.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or you could learn to filter things and see what can work for you and don't, sosuave is a tool, and you need to know how to use a tool for it be usefull, even the " negative-Nancys" can be used for learning thing, also learning and knowing how its bad for some and easy for others help you put things in perspective. hell some here say they are so bad it make me look like a ****ing rich handsome guy, just because I know how to operate when I know i'm not

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I understand what you're saying. I've been on this forum for about 2 years now and I must say there's a lot of truth in what you're saying.

But beyond the negativity, there are people who give really good advice. And there are those who are very negative and those who probably don't have much going and of course cannot do what they preach. A recent thread of mine opened my eyes more to this.