"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Learning to balance out and take control ...

bonjove

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Something I did today I would like you guys to comment on.

There is this girl at work that is really stubborn with a dominant personality. I've been trying to get her to crack and actually act like a woman for once. Today, I was in the cafeteria and she walks up and starts talking to some people next to me...

Her: [to other guy] Hey, what's that you are eating ....
Me: [to other guy] Hey, I think she wants some of your food ....
Her: I do not ....
Me: In that case why don't you flick some of that ice off of your heart and into his drink.
Her: What did you say?
Me: *More clear and pronounced slower* Why don't YOU flick some of that ice off of your heart and into his drink...
Her: Ohhh, that's cute ....
Me: Yeah right, you ran right into that ....
Her: I did not ....
Her: [to other guy] Don't believe anything they say about me..

Me and him both speak a language that she doesn't understand, so I said to him in the other language ...

Her: She's lying, she has no idea what other people say ....

She gave me this smile and just left ... What a twisted girl ....
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bonjove

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Wiesman44
very strange
How was this odd? I was basically calling her a cold-hearted b!tch and everyone thought it it was funny when they heard it.
 

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by bonjove
How was this odd? I was basically calling her a cold-hearted b!tch and everyone thought it it was funny when they heard it.

ah, man my best friend use to date a women like this. Every time I came over I would get in a big fight, because of her attitude. Just move on, it her and not you. Some people have issues, that part of life.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top