Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learning to balance out and take control ...

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I did today I would like you guys to comment on.

There is this girl at work that is really stubborn with a dominant personality. I've been trying to get her to crack and actually act like a woman for once. Today, I was in the cafeteria and she walks up and starts talking to some people next to me...

Her: [to other guy] Hey, what's that you are eating ....
Me: [to other guy] Hey, I think she wants some of your food ....
Her: I do not ....
Me: In that case why don't you flick some of that ice off of your heart and into his drink.
Her: What did you say?
Me: *More clear and pronounced slower* Why don't YOU flick some of that ice off of your heart and into his drink...
Her: Ohhh, that's cute ....
Me: Yeah right, you ran right into that ....
Her: I did not ....
Her: [to other guy] Don't believe anything they say about me..

Me and him both speak a language that she doesn't understand, so I said to him in the other language ...

Her: She's lying, she has no idea what other people say ....

She gave me this smile and just left ... What a twisted girl ....

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
very strange
How was this odd? I was basically calling her a cold-hearted b!tch and everyone thought it it was funny when they heard it.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bonjove
How was this odd? I was basically calling her a cold-hearted b!tch and everyone thought it it was funny when they heard it.

ah, man my best friend use to date a women like this. Every time I came over I would get in a big fight, because of her attitude. Just move on, it her and not you. Some people have issues, that part of life.