Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learning from your experiences will lead to passivity and weakness.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Every ****ing time the concept of learning from my actions and adapting was introduced to me, it was a way of telling me to be more passive, to not try, to not speak up.

This "every failure is a lesson" bull**** disgusts me.. especially since it comes from successful people.. successful people who are telling the people around them to be weaker under the guise of giving advice.

I feel like real advice would be to ignore your failures. Take them in stride. All "learning from it" does is make you walk a 20 foot circle around the failure so that it doesn't happen again.

And before you know it, you're spineless and pathetic and nothing is getting done.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better to be dumb.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
@Veréngárda - I wonder what's happened in your life that's made you so angry and bitter.
Being treated like a punk as a youngin for having traits that I'm now trying to get back.. being the scapegoat of my family because I wasn't interested in reflecting perfectly on them with every breath I took.. and my family's connections meaning that treatment bled into my relationships with my peers growing up.

I have another post lined up about how middle children need to shut the **** up about their non-existent "problems."

"I never got mommy's attentio-"
You don't ****ing want it, now enjoy the personality you were actually allowed to develop.