Learn to make decisions

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How how how.. How can you be a MAN and lead girls, if you can't make any single decisions and must come on a web board to ask questions about insignificant details.

Haven't you heard the expression "walking on eggshells" before? I'ts been used a lot in Pook's posts (or someone else??)

Well guess what.. If you can't even decide whether you should call at 7pm or 7h03 pm, you ARE walking on eggshells.

Learn to make mistakes, before you learn how to prevent them by doing something better. Otherwise you'll be walking on eggshells all your life. Make a decision and ACCEPT the consequences. Like a MAN.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Errors are great tools for learning but don't underestimate importance of theory. Perception of an error can be varied to the point of actually getting worse without guideance.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Errors are great tools for learning but don't underestimate importance of theory. Perception of an error can be varied to the point of actually getting worse without guideance.
I'm not talking about theory, I'm talking about ppl walking on eggshells and not takign a single decision till they've posted here and gotten 10 different views and are back where they started. lol