"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Leading but not when it comes to commitment?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
I hear a lot about men taking the lead. But most guides mention waiting for the woman to push for commitment. Looking back at my life there have been very few cases where this has happened overtly. If I didn't pick up on nuances and took the lead, I basically wouldn't have had any relationships with the actual label.

The women who were overt were incredibly low quality/pushy. The higher quality ones seemed to put out tiny clues here and there and like they wanted me to take the lead.

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Yes always wait until she brings it up.

Look for cues like her wanting to invite you to meet her family or invite you to family functions and such.

If you're still cloudy, another thing you can do is to put her in a plausible deniability situation like see if she starts revealing more things and her feelings towards you when she's drunk or high as an example.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
19,083
I have had more than one woman tell me they are only seeing me and they don't want to see anyone else.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
The women who were overt were incredibly low quality/pushy. The higher quality ones seemed to put out tiny clues here and there and like they wanted me to take the lead.

Thoughts?
Fully agreed.. Case closed
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
They bring up commitment always. They just speak in covert language:

“Where is this going?”
“Are you still dating anyone else?”
“What are we?”
“I don’t want you talking to other girls.”
“Are we together?”
 

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
They bring up commitment always. They just speak in covert language:

“Where is this going?”
“Are you still dating anyone else?”
“What are we?”
“I don’t want you talking to other girls.”
“Are we together?”
That's not even that covert.

I dated a girl from London whilst living in Oslo, and after banging for 3-4 months she didn't like her job anymore and was considering moving back to London, and then just asked "can you think of any reasons for me to stay?". Extra covert.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
19,083
They bring up commitment always. They just speak in covert language:

“Where is this going?”
“Are you still dating anyone else?”
“What are we?”
“I don’t want you talking to other girls.”
“Are we together?”
One that has happened to me a few times is they say "I am not seeing anyone else right now"
 
Top