Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Laziness

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you lazy with women? If I think about my life I certainly could have had many more relationships, but I'm very lazy, I've never had very long relationships and consequently I've gotten used to being fine alone.

I kind of envy some people I know because they're always on point like they never get tired of meeting new women.

Who among you is like me? What do you think makes us so lazy with women?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm extremely lazy. I've turned down countless opportunies due to apathy, especially with overt chances to get laid.

With respect to relationships, less so, but in general I put so little care into the interactions which definitely hurts my chances.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m extremely lazy with women. I think it’s just a lifetime of all the bs has burned me out with them. When I was on online dating I’d get tons of matches but too lazy to message them, or too lazy to write them back when they’d message me. I knew they’d never go anywhere and I’m not going to waste my time if I can’t get the outcome I want. I’ll never be outcome independent becsuse I’m not that way in any other aspect of my life and it’s served me well, not gonna be that way with women. I need results or I’ll quit.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ime the more I “try” with women, the worse my results get. Being lazy is the only solution that has gotten me laid
Id kind of add that the main thing has been the more i focus on one woman but the more issues ive had

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm extremely lazy. I've turned down countless opportunies due to apathy, especially with overt chances to get laid.

With respect to relationships, less so, but in general I put so little care into the interactions which definitely hurts my chances.
some of the women ive turned down to get laid recently are directly due to my lack of interest in anything even short term with the women involved

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ime the more I “try” with women, the worse my results get. Being lazy is the only solution that has gotten me laid
I understand, but I think that in a certain sense you were in contact with women, maybe work? did you go out in the evening? For example, I have a job where there are no women and I haven't been out in the evening for a while, so it's difficult for me to get noticed

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm like you too brother

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m extremely lazy with women. I think it’s just a lifetime of all the bs has burned me out with them. When I was on online dating I’d get tons of matches but too lazy to message them, or too lazy to write them back when they’d message me. I knew they’d never go anywhere and I’m not going to waste my time if I can’t get the outcome I want. I’ll never be outcome independent becsuse I’m not that way in any other aspect of my life and it’s served me well, not gonna be that way with women. I need results or I’ll quit.
Yes, I understand you, that's why I envy people who find the will to keep up with women, I don't have all this desire

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand, but I think that in a certain sense you were in contact with women, maybe work? did you go out in the evening? For example, I have a job where there are no women and I haven't been out in the evening for a while, so it's difficult for me to get noticed
No I’m a homebody and use OLD