Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

laughing at penis size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feskaren

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys do if a girl screams out in laughter at the sight of your penis size... and says your penis is so small, its so funny...haha

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Feskaren
what do you guys do if a girl screams out in laughter at the sight of your penis size... and says your penis is so small, its so funny...haha
This will only bother you if you are still under the opinion that sex is the way to a woman's soul.

No matter who you are with, after a certain amount of time if sex is all you have, it will lose it's appeal.

Sex is the icing on the cake, not the cake.

Dont even worry about that issue, it's nothing. There are men in jail who have never kissed the woman they met through some pen pal program, and yet they have the woman's soul.

Learn the power of asking question, for everytime a woman tells you a piece of info about herself she is giving you a piece of her soul.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did this actually happen to you? I doubt it. And I bet it never will.

az94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to submit to your three inches of dangling fury...it works for me!
AZ

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it really is that small, only do it in the dark, and find a girl with small hands. The smaller the hans, the bigger your dong looks when she is grabbing it!

Feskaren

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can exercise to make your penis larger??? cool! how? i have a very small penis

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can exercise to make your penis larger??? cool! how? i have a very small penis
no you can't.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.