Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Latvian chicks

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever went to latvia or Russia? Anyone with experience from their girls?

Tell me about it - I’m going to Riga, the capital of Latvia, on vacation for 3 weeks… :)

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a latvian once. Oh dear god she was hot. And so was her mom. Both 1st generation... the daughter thru her # at me. Enjoy yourself, bud =)

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is:

they like big ****s (so much they are willing to sleep with black dudes)

they are as insecure and stupid as women of any other nationality.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gruby
My experience is:

they like big ****s (so much they are willing to sleep with black dudes)

Woah, you must be an expert.... a black cack expert. :D

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a 17yo one having a holiday down here. She was very nice, but quite shy.

Stupid to generalise though

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ego
Anyone ever went to latvia or Russia? Anyone with experience from their girls?

Tell me about it - I’m going to Riga, the capital of Latvia, on vacation for 3 weeks… :)
No experience myself but after reading the online journal of that nutcase Winston Wu , At least I know more about what not to do in Russia and Latvia. Or anywhere else in general!

Reaction score
My mate who's been to Czech Republic and is moving over to play in a band next year says ugly women just don't exist in Eastern Europe. I wonder what they do to them?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Latvian chicks

Originally posted by Yotsuya-san
No experience myself but after reading the online journal of that nutcase Winston Wu , At least I know more about what not to do in Russia and Latvia. Or anywhere else in general!

That BONEHEAD gives Asians AFCs, and AFCs in general a really, really horrible name. Each day I pray that he ends up in a dumpster in Moscow with his fingers missing and legs broken, and is quickly deported back to the US. I heard that a local news crew did a cover on this guy, and they painted him as an utter dork and clueless foreigner (which he is, to be honest). I fear that if any Asian man went there now, whether it's on holiday or for business (for example the US Department of Defense), he will get ridiculed when he was just minding his own business, or even attacked. This is the power of association. :mad:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what did he do?

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sexual_intellectual
My mate who's been to Czech Republic and is moving over to play in a band next year says ugly women just don't exist in Eastern Europe. I wonder what they do to them?
That's not true. Eastern europeans have their fair share of ugly women.. And yet even those ugly women have better bodies and manner than those here, so in a sense, they're not so ugly!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
what did he do?

Just check out his site dude. He has some type of personality disorder where he tries to escape reality by painting himself as some kind of great artist and philosopher. His "bio" - the one where he talks about himself in the third person like you're reading an autobiography of a monarch/actor/politician/president? That't just the sound of him fellating himself. And once he pulls his c0ck out of his own mouth after busting a nut, he'll tell you (with his own c-um staining his breath) that he is indeed the real deal, and that anyone pointing out his delusionare just 'haters'.

In truth, he's just an ugly and traumatized dork who had to pay for puzzy in Russia - now he's convinced that he's some kind of Cassanova, and a revolutionary philosopher.

One thing though - he's still better than most of the keyboard jockey-types here. At least he took SOME kind of action.

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sexual_intellectual
I am from Bratislava capital of Slovakia (Eastern Europe), neighbour of Czech and both Slovak and Czech nations have ugly girls, too :)

Some people say, that we have very hot babes, but I don't know :-/

I was in German and I liked german girls, too. You can't generalize, everyone has different taste for girls. :rolleyes:

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Just check out his site dude. He has some type of personality disorder where he tries to escape reality by painting himself as some kind of great artist and philosopher. His "bio" - the one where he talks about himself in the third person like you're reading an autobiography of a monarch/actor/politician/president? That't just the sound of him fellating himself. And once he pulls his c0ck out of his own mouth after busting a nut, he'll tell you (with his own c-um staining his breath) that he is indeed the real deal, and that anyone pointing out his delusionare just 'haters'.

In truth, he's just an ugly and traumatized dork who had to pay for puzzy in Russia - now he's convinced that he's some kind of Cassanova, and a revolutionary philosopher.

One thing though - he's still better than most of the keyboard jockey-types here. At least he took SOME kind of action.
You got it, jake. The only thing revolutionary about this clown is that he's the first pseudo-intellectual who actually got out of his armchair and really showed the world what a jackass he is, as opposed to just showing off in front of other geeks who I'm sure can't stand his ass either. In that, I think his story serves as a cautionary tale to others.

But seriously, he's not taken the action that he needs to take, like doing something about his self centeredness. Seems like most of his problems both social and psychological revolve around the fact that he's trying to overcompensate for being a misfit all his life. Many who experience that sort of ostracism develop a huge ego as adults, but they don't develop the charisma and humility that serves as a buffer. This is where Winston Wu went wrong. He's obviously smart and educated. He could have become somebody worthy of respect but instead he's doing nothing but shamelessly flaunt the emotional baggage he's been carrying all his life instead of keeping it in check and focusing on a bigger picture.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Winston Wu has been beaten, robbed, conned, manipulated, chased, ridiculed, ostracized, and humiliated multiple times on his"Russian pvssy adventure."

Yet he still prefers Eastern Europe to the U.S. because the possibility of gold-digging pvssy remains available to him (under the illusion that he is "seducing" these women).

Such is the power of poon tang over certain men.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i knew one from Czech......she went to school with me. She was REALLY hot. i mean she was not fat but bigger body type....but she was hot for a bigger girl. Huge boobs and even though she was wider he butt sure as hell was not (and i mean wide i dont mean big, just a little bit if you get my drift).

She was very sexy in a non-slutty way. She even sometimes ***** a corset and no shirt but they way she dressed and acted made it appropraite. She was very smart and one of the few girls i could discuss physics, philsosopy or anything major....and she was a lot smarter then me.

Very talented girl and very sexy in a good way. Definetely not the type of girl you would **** and chuck. The only problem was she was perhaps 2 into her stuff and never really was into guys (even though she was, she was just very shy) until now.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you're only there for three weeks and want to sample the poon, the girls you'll be attracting are likely the underpriviledged class whom will give it up for Levi 501's and cartons of Marlboro cigs. Since you'll likely be paying for it, check out...

http://www.wsgforum.com/

...for all your mongering needs. Hopefully you don't consider it a personal failure to p4p on occasion - especially when you're in a foreign country surrounded by hot squint that speaks another language.

Yes, I know some of the guys here have moral issues with paying broads to spread their legs. But, c'mon, it's a special occasion for the guy...