"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Late reply from girl ( no sex )

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Some women love to argue. It can be a form of toying with you and getting free attention. That's why I think it's likely that this girl is not really interested. If she was interested in moving things forward, she'd be cooperative and avoid getting into stupid arguments like this.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I had an argument with a girl via text that I have not slept with ( she started the drama because she thinks that I am a player and only want to sleep with her and I was just trying to mantain my frame without being reactive to her drama and even making fun of the whole situation) and after a while she did not respond back .

then 2 days pass and she only replies that she is sorry for the late reply but she was sick the last 2 days .

I know for sure that this is bull$hit because now she was responding and the next she was just reading what I was saying , while being active on social media

my question is ...what my next move should be in order to continue the seduction process ?

or more or less how should I play the situation ?

Just reply with "hope you are feeling better." Nothing else. Then go silent until she reaches out. If she doesn't you didn't waste any time on a drama queen. If she does then she is interested, and let her chase you.

In the mean time go date other women. By the time she reaches out you should be too busy for her anyways.
 
Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Can you believe that chick?
She barely knows you and is already judging you harshly.
Instead of starting at the top of the hill, she places you at the bottom.

Anything that's an uphill battle is never worth it!
 
Top