Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Late reply from girl ( no sex )

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an argument with a girl via text that I have not slept with ( she started the drama because she thinks that I am a player and only want to sleep with her and I was just trying to mantain my frame without being reactive to her drama and even making fun of the whole situation) and after a while she did not respond back .

then 2 days pass and she only replies that she is sorry for the late reply but she was sick the last 2 days .

I know for sure that this is bull$hit because now she was responding and the next she was just reading what I was saying , while being active on social media

my question is ...what my next move should be in order to continue the seduction process ?

or more or less how should I play the situation ?

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't like confrontation and will generally bail, especially if they have no comeback or good argument. They usually unmatch you or disconnect for good unless you have good SMW compared to her or she's out of options and you're the best option still left on the table.

My guess is none of her other options panned out and she had some time to think how much of a b1tch she might've acted like so she's seeing if this can still be salvaged.

The fact that you held your frame and waited for her to come back to you or reinitiate with you, gives you the advantage.

Invite her over to make up and go from there. If she resists or gives any LMR, kick her out.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't like confrontation and will generally bail, especially if they have no comeback or good argument. They usually unmatch you or disconnect for good unless you have good SMW compared to her or she's out of options and you're the best option still left on the table.

My guess is none of her other options panned out and she had some time to think how much of a b1tch she might've acted like so she's seeing if this can still be salvaged.

The fact that you held your frame and waited for her to come back to you or reinitiate with you, gives you the advantage.

Invite her over to make up and go from there. If she resists or gives any LMR, kick her out.
it was not from apps , it was from day game .

I met her 1 week ago , exchanged some texts then out of nowhere went On an emotional spray accusing me that I only want to sleep with her .

my thoughts are that she likes me , otherwise she would not have went emotional about me being a player , nor she would have made a comeback in this silly way .

the problem is that during the conversation I was saying that she has good parts and this is why I like her , and she asked me which are those and explained what I like about her .

I am a little bit worried that now by just ignoring the thing and accepting her silly comeback I will loose frame and she will think that I really like her a lot , which will give her leverage in the mating dance

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an argument with a girl via text that I have not slept with ( she started the drama because she thinks that I am a player and only want to sleep with her and I was just trying to mantain my frame without being reactive to her drama and even making fun of the whole situation) and after a while she did not respond back .

then 2 days pass and she only replies that she is sorry for the late reply but she was sick the last 2 days .

I know for sure that this is bull$hit because now she was responding and the next she was just reading what I was saying , while being active on social media

my question is ...what my next move should be in order to continue the seduction process ?

You dismiss her before she dismisses you.

Sounds like she's doing a soft dismissal, which is not telling you straight up that she's not interested but being biitchy, flakey, late responses, etc. I mean are you really having fun talking with her? You know there are women that are fun to talk to right? That respond quickly and put a smile on your face? Go talk to them.

Any time I get this limp soft dismissal behavior I tell them off either politely or in a teasing way. No way am I going to continue entertaining someone that is being repeatedly disrespectful or making things difficult on purpose.

The longer you put up with a woman's biitchy attitude, the more respect she'll lose for you, and worse, the more respect you'll lose for yourself.

Ask yourself, do you really deserve this crap? Because the more you pursue her the more you're telling the universe 'yes I deserve this. I should be spending my time being an emotional tampon for girl's insecurities.'

A woman that's actually into you wouldn't dare try to upset you or be upset around you. She does everything in her power to be sweet and loves to see you happy, so that's all she pursues. This woman is clearly not in this category.

You always have to be willing to walk, otherwise you're a simp, a cuck.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dismiss her before she dismisses you.

Sounds like she's doing a soft dismissal, which is not telling you straight up that she's not interested but being biitchy, flakey, late responses, etc. I mean are you really having fun talking with her? You know there are women that are fun to talk to right? That respond quickly and put a smile on your face? Go talk to them.

Any time I get this limp soft dismissal behavior I tell them off either politely or in a teasing way. No way am I going to continue entertaining someone that is being repeatedly disrespectful or making things difficult on purpose.

The longer you put up with a woman's biitchy attitude, the more respect she'll lose for you, and worse, the more respect you'll lose for yourself.

Ask yourself, do you really deserve this crap? Because the more you pursue her the more you're telling the universe 'yes I deserve this. I should be spending my time being an emotional tampon for girl's insecurities.'

A woman that's actually into you wouldn't dare try to upset you or be upset around you. She does everything in her power to be sweet and loves to see you happy, so that's all she pursues. This woman is clearly not in this category.

You always have to be willing to walk, otherwise you're a simp, a cuck.
you have a good point of view , but in the same time to be frank most of the girls that I have slept with were b1tchy at the beginning , responding late , and some of them were really nice human beings actually

from my view she is insecure about herself when comparing with me (means that she perceives me as high value ) which is a good spot to be

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have a good point of view , but in the same time to be frank most of the girls that I have slept with were b1tchy at the beginning , responding late , and some of them were really nice human beings actually

from my view she is insecure about herself when comparing with me (means that she perceives me as high value ) which is a good spot to be
Of course, lots of them are insecure and act shiity as a cover. You are the type that tolerates that. I don't. I'd rather go work on a social hobby or go sky diving and open myself up to meeting more women. And I only tolerate women that have enough self confidence to be sweet from the beginning. That enjoy being completely vulnerable with me and letting me ravage them.

Btw many many times these biitchy girls come back around. And because you so effortlessly said 'you must be this sweet to ride me' she knows you won't take her crap, and that's attractive, that's masculine. She will try her best to meet your expectations, you don't have to put up with crap.

I have women that come around every few months talking sweet. We start hooking up then some may start getting an attitude, like they're doing me a favor and I owe them afterwards, or like they have some power over me. I simply dismiss them and move on. Then a few weeks or months later they're back and being sweet again.

If they don't come back then I made the right choice by dismissing them. Bullet dodged, time saved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, lots of them are insecure and act shiity as a cover. You are the type that tolerates that. I don't. I'd rather go work on a social hobby or go sky diving and open myself up to meeting more women. And I only tolerate women that have enough self confidence to be sweet from the beginning. That don't enjoy being completely vulnerable with me and letting me ravage them.

Btw many many times these biitchy girls come back around. And because you so effortlessly said 'you must be this sweet to ride me' she knows you won't take her crap, and that's attractive, that's masculine. She will try her best to meet your expectations, you don't have to put up with crap.

I have women that come around every few months talking sweet. We start hooking up then they some may start getting an attitude, like they're doing me a favor and I owe them afterwards, or like they have some power over me. I simply dismiss them and move on. Then a few weeks or months later they're back and being sweet again.

If they don't come back then I made the right choice by dismissing them. Bullet dodged, time saved.
So you are saying not to say anything and let her come back again with something more than “ sorry I was sick “ ?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying not to say anything and let her come back again with something more than “ sorry I was sick “ ?
I'm saying if you have to ask what to say then you're already way too invested with this chick. I know almost nothing about the situation other than what you've told me, and I don't know what your goal is with her, or in life.

My advice would line up with my own goals and standards, so my advice would be to say something as if it's the last message in the convo, or yea just ignore it, then move on.

As long as you show an aura of effortless and that your vibe is unshakeable. Ideally you don't have to fake that and you really are unmovable by anything a woman says.

Your attention has value, so treat it as such and invest it wisely.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No point in ever arguing with a woman over something like that. You should have agreed and amplified.

"You are so right...after you left the other night I had a line outside my door!" With a wink emoji.

Never downplay your ability to get women to a woman. If anything, upplay it. Competition anxiety is real.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an argument with a girl via text that I have not slept with
only ever argue with women if you have a big Unit that makes her squirt. otherwise you just turn your back on her.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No point in ever arguing with a woman over something like that. You should have agreed and amplified.

"You are so right...after you left the other night I had a line outside my door!" With a wink emoji.

Never downplay your ability to get women to a woman. If anything, upplay it. Competition anxiety is real.
this is what I was doing when I was saying that I was joking about the situation . Then she did not reply anything and came back with this “ sorry for not relaying but I was sick for the last 2 days “

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only ever argue with women if you have a big Unit that makes her squirt. otherwise you just turn your back on her.
she was arguing with me and I could not let her be b1tchy I just accepting her attitude . She saw that I am not taking her serious and stopped replying , then sent only this sorry I was sick after a couple of days

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then sent only this sorry I was sick after a couple of days
invite her too meet up, make sure your messages arent late like 9pm and dont reply, if she does you reply "hey just heading out with friends will contact you tomm"(then ghost her the night)

and "meet up" means you aint travelling far, she could just be attention hoeing

eternal5

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice would line up with my own goals and standards, so my advice would be to say something as if it's the last message in the convo, or yea just ignore it, then move on.
This. Just say something to end the convo and leave it how it is. Why keep trying with someone who's not willing to put in the effort in talking with you? She may or may not reach out eventually but by then you'll probably get over her.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score

Man if you waste time with ag irl like that, you're a loser. sorry if this is harsh but thats just how i look at it.. Move around man.. why get caught up on a girl thats acting hella weird

@EyeOnThePrize said it best.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No sex means #next

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why tf are you taking attitude and arguing with a chick who is not sexually serving you?

No response is a response you should learn.

Silence and distance always over losing control.
/thread

A lot of guys need to get their testosterone checked. Comply or bye - Cobra ftw

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Continue like nothing happened. If things like these affect you she’ll find you unattractive. You have to show that none of her games effect you in any way .

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stop wasting your time on this chick. If she liked you, she would make an effort instead of giving you excuses and bs drama.