Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Late reply from girl ( no sex )

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women love to argue. It can be a form of toying with you and getting free attention. That's why I think it's likely that this girl is not really interested. If she was interested in moving things forward, she'd be cooperative and avoid getting into stupid arguments like this.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an argument with a girl via text that I have not slept with ( she started the drama because she thinks that I am a player and only want to sleep with her and I was just trying to mantain my frame without being reactive to her drama and even making fun of the whole situation) and after a while she did not respond back .

then 2 days pass and she only replies that she is sorry for the late reply but she was sick the last 2 days .

I know for sure that this is bull$hit because now she was responding and the next she was just reading what I was saying , while being active on social media

my question is ...what my next move should be in order to continue the seduction process ?

or more or less how should I play the situation ?

Just reply with "hope you are feeling better." Nothing else. Then go silent until she reaches out. If she doesn't you didn't waste any time on a drama queen. If she does then she is interested, and let her chase you.

In the mean time go date other women. By the time she reaches out you should be too busy for her anyways.

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you believe that chick?
She barely knows you and is already judging you harshly.
Instead of starting at the top of the hill, she places you at the bottom.

Anything that's an uphill battle is never worth it!