"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Last nights christmas event at work

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
Yesterday, we had a Christmas event at work, the director speeches, everyone got their present. There was a choir singing songs, booze and an informal after party at a local pub which some colleagues and I attended. At the formal party I was a bit shocked with the number of women pressing their breaths in my back, it happened like 12 times. Usually this doesn't happen alot. Now, I understand when girls don't like you they remove themselves form your presence. Were those IOI's? Yes I'm an idot when it comes to this stuff.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
Yes, touching is very important when it comes to women. Women will allow physical contact from men they are attracted to and will also initiate physical contact with men they are attracted to. You should have taken a few shots, you probably could have gotten a blow job out of it.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
If it was a very crowded event that’s nothing to get excited about, people bump into each other a lot in that environment.
If not overly crowded, that’s very close body contact and worth pitching an opener or two…
 
Top