Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Large Labia

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious!

I used to have a gf with very large labia. At first I thought it was kind of gross but learned to love them the more I played with them.

I do remember one thing about that girl that was awesome. She was always sopping wet.

Here's a link to a labia lovers site.

http://lovelargelabia.tumblr.com/

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, just asking because the last girl I banged.. It was dark, then I kind of looked down and just saw the 'large labia'. I remember saying to myself.. "huh, interesting.." then just went about my business.. LOL.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooked up with a chick about 5 months ago who had them (not as bad as on that labia lover website though). I still went about my business at the time, but when I had the opportunity to fvck her again I passed, just not my thing I guess...

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the large labia. It's nice to suck and pull on, lol. After seeing a large labia and playing with one. I finally understood that song "like a bubble gum" Sometimes I wanna bite and I have to remind myself that would really hurt, lol.

Last edited:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general consensus is that it is desirable (I've seen polls on this before). I live it too. It's nice to have some extra soft skin snug around your c*** ever so gently coaxing out your life juices.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Large Labia? Or as I call it, a georgia o' qweef.

Yes I'm fancy like that *dusts off monocle, burps loudly*

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta say I'm not a fan. It looks like roast beef hanging out...."beef curtains" as I used to say.

I like a nice symmetrical mound with minimal hang-down.

All of my gfs had really nice vaginas. I have banged a couple chicks here and there that had the beefy drapes going on and I did not enjoy. Lately I've been into some pubic hair. I think I was so obsessed with bare pvssy in my twenties that I'm now appreciating the lawn of a woman...not the unruly kind but well-demarcated and groomed.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer a nice aerodynamic vag...with nothing hanging out.

I knew a guy that could upset his girlfriend at any time by calling her "Arbies"
she hated that.