"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Lance MAson

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

donovan

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Los Angeles
Lance and Pickup101

I've reviewed alot of his material and have a senior coach of his named Sean, writing a regular column on my blog.

I would say... depends on what you're looking for.

I recommend for pickup... Mystery.

I recommend for overall game... David D.

I recommend for a unique blend of pickup/overall game... Lance and Pickup101.

I recommend for overall pickup and life success... Stephen Nash.

I've met all of those guys, spare David D. I would say, they're all pros, very confident and obviously successful with women. You can't go wrong with most. (Although if you don't have an outcome... then you'll be wasting your time)

I say, it depends on what you're outcome is.... if you want to have sex with random girls... Mystery. Want relationships and a natural, confident lifestyle? Stephen Nash. Like a blend that will give you some elements of both? Pickup101

Good luck. If you have questions, I've looked at pretty much all of Lance's material, glad to help.
 

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
36
The thing I like about Lance is that he is very positive and cautious about what he publishes. If someone has a tendency to be negative, I think his materials will have a big boost for them.

With Mystery Method as a new student you have to remember that Mystery has an amazing a positive vibe. There are some real weirdos out there who take his ideas and make them negative... like they have gotten the idea that Mystery acts 'mean and nasty' to chicks and that makes them comply when they act *****y. I guess it stems from an overarching misinterpretation of certain disqualifiers.

Same with Swinggcat, his material is great, but there are certain parts that some guys have perceived to mean that being rude or arrogant will make hawtees want them. I have not seen the guys who perceive things this way to have any real success with women. I think they were "too far gone" to be saved before swinggcats material ever found them. LOL.


In short, I think there is a lot of great stuff out there just always assume that everything is done in a postive light and you'll come off for the better.
 

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
563
Reaction score
1
donovan said:
I've reviewed alot of his material and have a senior coach of his named Sean, writing a regular column on my blog.

I would say... depends on what you're looking for.

I recommend for pickup... Mystery.

I recommend for overall game... David D.

I recommend for a unique blend of pickup/overall game... Lance and Pickup101.

I recommend for overall pickup and life success... Stephen Nash.

I've met all of those guys, spare David D. I would say, they're all pros, very confident and obviously successful with women. You can't go wrong with most. (Although if you don't have an outcome... then you'll be wasting your time)

I say, it depends on what you're outcome is.... if you want to have sex with random girls... Mystery. Want relationships and a natural, confident lifestyle? Stephen Nash. Like a blend that will give you some elements of both? Pickup101

Good luck. If you have questions, I've looked at pretty much all of Lance's material, glad to help.
Thanks for your recomendations Donovan. I really appreciate it!

I have David D's material and some of Mysteries (just got them).

I never heard of Stephen Nash though.
I think I need everyting I can get my hands on. I think I go for the Stepehen Nash stuff becuase I'm not really into the one night stand stuff. I tend to want a medium term relationships or something on that line.

From the very little of Lance Mason I have seen he seems to be very good with the kino demonstrations with living models.
 

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
563
Reaction score
1
everywomanshero said:
The thing I like about Lance is that he is very positive and cautious about what he publishes. If someone has a tendency to be negative, I think his materials will have a big boost for them.

With Mystery Method as a new student you have to remember that Mystery has an amazing a positive vibe. There are some real weirdos out there who take his ideas and make them negative... like they have gotten the idea that Mystery acts 'mean and nasty' to chicks and that makes them comply when they act *****y. I guess it stems from an overarching misinterpretation of certain disqualifiers.

Same with Swinggcat, his material is great, but there are certain parts that some guys have perceived to mean that being rude or arrogant will make hawtees want them. I have not seen the guys who perceive things this way to have any real success with women. I think they were "too far gone" to be saved before swinggcats material ever found them. LOL.


In short, I think there is a lot of great stuff out there just always assume that everything is done in a postive light and you'll come off for the better.
Thanks Everywomanshero! I appreciate your input!

Both you guys are great!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Lance and Pickup101

I've reviewed alot of his material and have a senior coach of his named Sean, writing a regular column on my blog.

I would say... depends on what you're looking for.

I recommend for pickup... Mystery.

I recommend for overall game... David D.

I recommend for a unique blend of pickup/overall game... Lance and Pickup101.

I recommend for overall pickup and life success... Stephen Nash.

I've met all of those guys, spare David D. I would say, they're all pros, very confident and obviously successful with women. You can't go wrong with most. (Although if you don't have an outcome... then you'll be wasting your time)

I say, it depends on what you're outcome is.... if you want to have sex with random girls... Mystery. Want relationships and a natural, confident lifestyle? Stephen Nash. Like a blend that will give you some elements of both? Pickup101

Good luck. If you have questions, I've looked at pretty much all of Lance's material, glad to help.
some new names(from 2006) to research
 
Top