Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lance MAson

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lance and Pickup101

I've reviewed alot of his material and have a senior coach of his named Sean, writing a regular column on my blog.

I would say... depends on what you're looking for.

I recommend for pickup... Mystery.

I recommend for overall game... David D.

I recommend for a unique blend of pickup/overall game... Lance and Pickup101.

I recommend for overall pickup and life success... Stephen Nash.

I've met all of those guys, spare David D. I would say, they're all pros, very confident and obviously successful with women. You can't go wrong with most. (Although if you don't have an outcome... then you'll be wasting your time)

I say, it depends on what you're outcome is.... if you want to have sex with random girls... Mystery. Want relationships and a natural, confident lifestyle? Stephen Nash. Like a blend that will give you some elements of both? Pickup101

Good luck. If you have questions, I've looked at pretty much all of Lance's material, glad to help.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing I like about Lance is that he is very positive and cautious about what he publishes. If someone has a tendency to be negative, I think his materials will have a big boost for them.

With Mystery Method as a new student you have to remember that Mystery has an amazing a positive vibe. There are some real weirdos out there who take his ideas and make them negative... like they have gotten the idea that Mystery acts 'mean and nasty' to chicks and that makes them comply when they act *****y. I guess it stems from an overarching misinterpretation of certain disqualifiers.

Same with Swinggcat, his material is great, but there are certain parts that some guys have perceived to mean that being rude or arrogant will make hawtees want them. I have not seen the guys who perceive things this way to have any real success with women. I think they were "too far gone" to be saved before swinggcats material ever found them. LOL.

In short, I think there is a lot of great stuff out there just always assume that everything is done in a postive light and you'll come off for the better.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donovan said:
I've reviewed alot of his material and have a senior coach of his named Sean, writing a regular column on my blog.

I've met all of those guys, spare David D. I would say, they're all pros, very confident and obviously successful with women. You can't go wrong with most. (Although if you don't have an outcome... then you'll be wasting your time)

I say, it depends on what you're outcome is.... if you want to have sex with random girls... Mystery. Want relationships and a natural, confident lifestyle? Stephen Nash. Like a blend that will give you some elements of both? Pickup101

Good luck. If you have questions, I've looked at pretty much all of Lance's material, glad to help.
Thanks for your recomendations Donovan. I really appreciate it!

I have David D's material and some of Mysteries (just got them).

I never heard of Stephen Nash though.
I think I need everyting I can get my hands on. I think I go for the Stepehen Nash stuff becuase I'm not really into the one night stand stuff. I tend to want a medium term relationships or something on that line.

From the very little of Lance Mason I have seen he seems to be very good with the kino demonstrations with living models.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
The thing I like about Lance is that he is very positive and cautious about what he publishes. If someone has a tendency to be negative, I think his materials will have a big boost for them.

With Mystery Method as a new student you have to remember that Mystery has an amazing a positive vibe. There are some real weirdos out there who take his ideas and make them negative... like they have gotten the idea that Mystery acts 'mean and nasty' to chicks and that makes them comply when they act *****y. I guess it stems from an overarching misinterpretation of certain disqualifiers.

Same with Swinggcat, his material is great, but there are certain parts that some guys have perceived to mean that being rude or arrogant will make hawtees want them. I have not seen the guys who perceive things this way to have any real success with women. I think they were "too far gone" to be saved before swinggcats material ever found them. LOL.

In short, I think there is a lot of great stuff out there just always assume that everything is done in a postive light and you'll come off for the better.
Thanks Everywomanshero! I appreciate your input!

Both you guys are great!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Lance and Pickup101

some new names(from 2006) to research