Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lamest Excuses

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the lamest excuse you've heard from a woman when you asked her out or wanted to meet up? Here are a few that I've heard:

I'm busy
I have a lot of work
I'm ill
I'm not looking for a relationship
I just see you as a friend
I have a boyfriend
On OLD... Not answering and ignoring... haha

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If either of you two have some dating experience, then you've probably been out with some girl and ... even though it wasn't the worst time in your life... you just didn't 'feel it' (you didn't click and/or there was no chemistry). Women go through this exact scenario too.

Judging by her comment - re: " "I had a good time last night but do not see this going anywhere."

Sounds to me as if she viewed you as being man enough to take it directly (she didn't cowardly ghost or sugar-coat).

Hey... we all get rejected. I'd rather get rejected by someone with a little polish, than someone that lacks social finesse.
No doubt that rejection sucks, but it shows that you're at least going after a higher caliber type gal.
The thing I struggle with is how fickle women’s feelings are. Say she feels that spark on the first few dates but you say or do something to mysteriously and instantly kill the spark (even though you aren’t aware you just did), then you get the text the next day “something changed for me, sorry!”. I’ve experienced that more often than first date rejections.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing I struggle with is how fickle women’s feelings are. Say she feels that spark on the first few dates but you say or do something to mysteriously and instantly kill the spark (even though you aren’t aware you just did), then you get the text the next day “something changed for me, sorry!”. I’ve experienced that more often than first date rejections.
Unfortunately, no one has come up with a way to make post first date rejections completely vanish. A lot of times there's a learning lesson to help us improve our odds.

For instance; when I'd get a text from a gal (and if I was free at that moment) I'd text right back. Although I'm not fond of calculating games, I've found that my 'pay out' is much better if I let a text sit for a while. Although there's a group-think here that you should never text unless setting up a date, this advice is about as counter-productive as over texting. Through trial and error, I've found the over-all 'sweet spot.'

Another thing that I've done is to look through previous e-mails and text exchanges. Sometimes, we can find that "ah ha" moment and if it happens more frequently at a certain moment, then we can learn "what isn't working" and modify.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If ur SMV is high enough, girls wont make excuses.

She wont be going to a friends engagment for Leonardo dicaprio
She wont be too tired for brad pitt
She wont be busy for ryan gosling
She wouldnt make chris hemsworth wait
Jennifer Aniston would reduce those to nirmal guys. She'd ghost em.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what type of lies, situations and games are the current crop of "bad boys" running on these females?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
So what type of lies, situations and games are the current crop of "bad boys" running on these females?
just pick what's most important to her then vehemently swear that's whats most important to you too.
Easy.
I had one of my chef journeymen tell me that 'people just want to hear what they want to hear. So tell them what they want to hear'

Some 'bad boys' are in disguise. Its a pickup method that works. That's why lying continues. Like Visionist says, its not lying, its only flirting.

Is there a better way?
We're all just looking for a way that works for our own individual advantage.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just pick what's most important to her then vehemently swear that's whats most important to you too.
Easy.
I had one of my chef journeymen tell me that 'people just want to hear what they want to hear. So tell them what they want to hear'

Some 'bad boys' are in disguise. Its a pickup method that works. That's why lying continues. Like Visionist says, its not lying, its only flirting.

Is there a better way?
We're all just looking for a way that works for our own individual advantage.
Thats why i asked. I had some shyt i did back in the day but i was just having fun. Wasn't trying to hurt no one. My game had alot of gravity with two women. In a room of 20 i always felt i could get a few.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Thats why i asked. I had some shyt i did back in the day but i was just having fun. Wasn't trying to hurt no one. My game had alot of gravity with two women. In a room of 20 i always felt i could get a few.
we all have game on this forum.
I think half of us are here to stay sharp(iron sharpens iron) and half of us have shell shock because we got gamed from someone more 'player-ish' than us, lol. Its not funny but it is too once you start to get your 'swagger' or 'mojo' back.
One of those experiences where you gloat entering the fray thinking 'she' or 'he' can't play me. 'You can't play a player' then
BOOM.

Fvck. I'm derailing again. Beg your pardon OP

Glassguy

Reaction score
The last rejection I got was about a year and a half ago. Went for drinks, smashed at my place after. Then 2 days after she says "I've really thought about this and I just dont see this going anywhere".

My response was simple:

"I really didnt see this going into anything serious either, but if you want to casually get together again let me know. Take care."
(There is actually enough in that response that I could start a very in depth thread about it)

I found out her ex was still in the picture and they got back together. A few months later she texted me but I figured she wasnt worth the trouble so when she brought up hanging out I told her I wasnt really interested but we could be friends.

Bottom line- just agree with them. If there is anything that will drive their hamster crazy on a post date rejection, it's that. The few times I've done it they have ALWAYS circled back around. It seems as though they cant take the rejection nearly as well as I can.

Pro tip: you can't agree with not being interested if you're blowing their phone up after a date. Most of the time I think a man doing that is what pushes them into the "not interested" side of the fence if the date was good but left her uncertain.
So stay chill after a date by having other options.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Details on your pulling in a new thread would be educational. I'll look for it in the future here How do you get a few out of 20 in a room?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There must be something specifically that you're doing wrong if it keeps happening to you. See if you can figure out what that is. Are you telling them that you voted for Donald Trump or talking about some other subject that dries them up?

It's all about feelings with women and their feelings change like the wind, whereas men's attraction is based on basically whether or not we like how she looks.