Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lamest Excuses

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There must be something specifically that you're doing wrong if it keeps happening to you. See if you can figure out what that is. Are you telling them that you voted for Donald Trump or talking about some other subject that dries them up?

It's all about feelings with women and their feelings change like the wind, whereas men's attraction is based on basically whether or not we like how she looks.
It happened 3 times in a row but it wasn’t happening in the same time frame. Like they’d give me that excuse after 2 dates, one girl used it after 5 dates, and the other after 3 dates. But then I finally broke through and met girls that I couldn’t run off if I tried, so I don’t know if it was so much one specific thing I was doing or if it was the women themselves. I will say they women that used that excuse were all mid-late 30’s but I found when I went for women 30 and younger, I didn’t get those wish washy feelings. Weird huh? The younger girls seemed to know what they want and the older women were so easy to scare off.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened 3 times in a row but it wasn’t happening in the same time frame. Like they’d give me that excuse after 2 dates, one girl used it after 5 dates, and the other after 3 dates. But then I finally broke through and met girls that I couldn’t run off if I tried, so I don’t know if it was so much one specific thing I was doing or if it was the women themselves. I will say they women that used that excuse were all mid-late 30’s but I found when I went for women 30 and younger, I didn’t get those wish washy feelings. Weird huh? The younger girls seemed to know what they want and the older women were so easy to scare off.
It could be that the older ones were in a rush to find someone to have children with, because they're running out of time. Maybe they gave you that excuse when they realized that you weren't going to do that with them.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what type of lies, situations and games are the current crop of "bad boys" running on these females?
"im looking to build something substantial with a woman, Im happy dating till one compliments my life"

I aint building **** with a woman.

Pusseys not all I want, unless thats all they got

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one of the most important lessons you can learn is not to believe what women say, especially when they give these excuses. A lot of guys' questions are something like: I asked her out/asked her to come over/tried to make a move and she gave me X excuse. Should I keep trying? Nooooo. If you're hearing excuses, move on.

The other thing is that it doesn't seem to matter where in the world you go, the excuses are the same. Singapore/Taiwan/Morocco/Turkey/Romania... you hear the same lies everywhere.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Me too" or "same" is how you respond.
Well the couple times it happened was when I was trying to set up another date. Like they were waiting on me to text first so they could reject me.