Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lamest Excuses

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the lamest excuse you've heard from a woman when you asked her out or wanted to meet up? Here are a few that I've heard:

I'm busy
I have a lot of work
I'm ill
I'm not looking for a relationship
I just see you as a friend
I have a boyfriend

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Let’s start out as friends first”

“let’s see what happens”

“I like you but I’m not ready to date anyone yet, I still have healing to do from my last relationship. But I enjoy hanging out with you and want to keep doing so”

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classical string alongs.
Classic landmine traps that guys don’t realize how dangerous they are. Experience is the best teacher. Experience these once or twice and they’ll never work again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic landmine traps that guys don’t realize how dangerous they are. Experience is the best teacher. Experience these once or twice and they’ll never work again.
Add to our original list:

"maybe"
"probably"
"we will see"
"i'll think about it"
"if" - if almost anything is not good either.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texted after swipe app first dates "I had a good time last night but do not see this going anywhere."

Candy asssed excuse.
That's the last convo on that one. On the other side of the game they will be bothering and stalking you.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Im in a weird place right now"

"I have this rule"

"Im on my period"

"Im scared because of the coronavirus"

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
"I thought that you're someone else"

So embarrassing and actually happend. Me and some other guy she been knowing for years (and been ghosting her) sent her the same video (she showed me his messages). I offer her to date, meet her, she dont know wtf I am. Eventually we did the date, good vibes but she's just sooooo weird so no continue. Anytime I delete my tinder and create it again she likes me again, she dont even remember me :rofl:
bitz. So I just poke her for the fun and she writes the same bs question everytime: "hey :) what is your zodiac sign?"... :rolleyes:.... INVISIBLEEE you stup1d fck!

Short memory makes perfect stories, if you have the capacity to store them

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texted after swipe app first dates "I had a good time last night but do not see this going anywhere."

Candy asssed excuse.
I’ve gotten “I don’t know what happened but something changed for me”. Twice. By two different girls back to back. One was after 2 dates and the other was after 10. And the thing of it is I had to text them first to find this out. They weren’t going to text me. I was trying to set up a date and they were planning on dumping me.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If ur SMV is high enough, girls wont make excuses.

She wont be going to a friends engagment for Leonardo dicaprio
She wont be too tired for brad pitt
She wont be busy for ryan gosling
She wouldnt make chris hemsworth wait
Anything other than a yes is a no!

I think one of the best ways to avoid getting flaked on is to raise your SMV. That will stop girls from flaking on you as much.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If ur SMV is high enough, girls wont make excuses.

She wont be going to a friends engagment for Leonardo dicaprio
She wont be too tired for brad pitt
She wont be busy for ryan gosling
She wouldnt make chris hemsworth wait
They have known status though, you and I don’t. It’s not that your SMV has to be high, but more to the fact that if SHE thinks she’s “better” then you, you’ll get those excuses. I say that because I’ve had beautiful women make it stupid easy for me, and average women gave me excuses. It balances out.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl who is on the fence needs to be pushed away. They are worthless to you. Trying to convince a woman to change her mind about you is an exercise in futility. Learn to recognize the signs of attraction. They often go way over men’s heads.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Candy asssed excuse.
I guess that I'm an odd duck, because if I'm going to get rejected, the above is *exactly* how I want it to occur. It's honest and direct... and even had a degree of niceness in the message.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that I'm an odd duck, because if I'm going to get rejected, the above is *exactly* how I want it to occur. It's honest and direct... and even had a degree of niceness in the message.
I would rather get ghosted than get mealy mouthed, candy asssed nonsense like that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not direct at all. That’s sugar coating bs. Women will never be direct with you when rejecting you. Has nothing to do with them “fearing for their safety” but the guilt that comes with rejecting someone for superficial reasons. You’ll find more honest used car salesman than women.lol

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl who is on the fence needs to be pushed away. They are worthless to you. Trying to convince a woman to change her mind about you is an exercise in futility. Learn to recognize the signs of attraction. They often go way over men’s heads.
you mean if hunting for an LTR? or also for short time hook up?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather get ghosted than get mealy mouthed, candy asssed nonsense like that.
That’s not direct at all. That’s sugar coating bs. Women will never be direct with you when rejecting you. Has nothing to do with them “fearing for their safety” but the guilt that comes with rejecting someone for superficial reasons. You’ll find more honest used car salesman than women.lol
If either of you two have some dating experience, then you've probably been out with some girl and ... even though it wasn't the worst time in your life... you just didn't 'feel it' (you didn't click and/or there was no chemistry). Women go through this exact scenario too.

Judging by her comment - re: " "I had a good time last night but do not see this going anywhere."

Sounds to me as if she viewed you as being man enough to take it directly (she didn't cowardly ghost or sugar-coat).

Hey... we all get rejected. I'd rather get rejected by someone with a little polish, than someone that lacks social finesse.
No doubt that rejection sucks, but it shows that you're at least going after a higher caliber type gal.

Last edited: