I can be very outgoing, energetic,loud,enthusiastic and social.
When I'm with closer friends I have this attitude naturally,and for longer periods of time.
The problem is that, when I am around people/girls I don't know very well I can only have this attitude for small periods of time. Afterwards I am very tired and I don't talk to anyone.
I feel like an actor that has just played his scene and wants to go home, as is I'm not very comfortable with it.
I'm not naturally a shy person and I don't feel comfortable being quiet.
Any tips/exercises to get into the right mood for longer?
When I'm with closer friends I have this attitude naturally,and for longer periods of time.
The problem is that, when I am around people/girls I don't know very well I can only have this attitude for small periods of time. Afterwards I am very tired and I don't talk to anyone.
I feel like an actor that has just played his scene and wants to go home, as is I'm not very comfortable with it.
I'm not naturally a shy person and I don't feel comfortable being quiet.
Any tips/exercises to get into the right mood for longer?