Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Labia lips sticking out.. mean they got f'd a lot?

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl im seeing, I notice her labia lips stick out SO much like you can suck on them and pull them, etc. it's a **** load of excess skin there. Does this mean she got f'd a lot or what? I know they dont get born like that. Cause my EX GF her pvssy was nice and smooth, no lips sticking out and it was all inside.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it means she is completely normal and just has big lips. There is a whole range of possible ways her vagina can look. I would recommend not mentioning it, as many girls are already self concious about how they look/smell/taste/feel whatever. Besides, she can't do anything about it (within reason.. there is surgery).

While I agree that smaller, neat ones look nicer, is one example (your ex) really enough evidence to say you know girls aren't born like this?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
So this girl im seeing, I notice her labia lips stick out SO much like you can suck on them and pull them, etc. it's a **** load of excess skin there. Does this mean she got f'd a lot or what? I know they dont get born like that. Cause my EX GF her pvssy was nice and smooth, no lips sticking out and it was all inside.
Don't worry about it, no two p*ssies are alike. It's normal. A girl could be a virgin and still have dangling "meat curtains". One girl I knew was self-conscious because one of her labias hangs lower than the other. But whatever, once you're inside her, you won't know the difference.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Yeah, that's disgusting. How do you feed that thing? It could gobble a whole man up.

Be careful guys, it's a jungle out there.
Yeah, seriously. If she was pregnant, the baby would just fall right out on the sidewalk.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Yeah, seriously. If she was pregnant, the baby would just fall right out on the sidewalk.
Haha...she could just squat down and suck the baby right back up.

I've never seen a vagina "breath" like that before. It looked hungry. I bet it eats raw steak.

She's really a danger to society and should require a special permit or something.