LA / Orange County, CA CHAPTER

ForeignKid

Reaction score
Holy Shizznit

Holy **** ! It took you guys this long ? man lol I figured there was no one from our area in the forum :yawn: ...I remember starting a thread and sending pm's to people like 3 months ago..and david ^^ 's the only one that replied lol anyway heres a lil description of me:

Im 18 yrs old, been studying mystery/xuma/dd for a while now and I want to seriously practice this stuff in field with like-minded people. As my handle says im somewhat foreign :D ..dont worry im pretty mature and serious. I just started college and Im BROKE AS ****. so even though I have my licence I dont have a car :(, Oh yea, IM in the LONG BEACH/CERRITOS Area..:up:

Guys, can you guys post your IM INFO ? (MSN/Yahoo/ICQ/AIM info..) ? so its easier for each other to communicate in real time ..

Heres my IM INFO:

AIM: Trtleman
MSN: Qt1p@hotmail.com

Hit me up folks !

P.S: I dont have Myspace.....really, but if you guys are interested I can setup a private forum/discussion place for just us in one of my servers...sounds easy...myspace is just loud, obnoxious and irritating thats all.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
OC was one of my old stomping grounds when I still lived in LA. Taught a bootcamp there a couple of months ago.

OCWaterBoy, the King of Direct and one of my best friends/wings, not that he's auditioning for new wings, but you could always try:
http://ocwaterboy.blogspot.com/

Two upcoming Asian PUAs in the OC:
http://dpua.blogspot.com/
http://holidaypua.blogspot.com/

Grungey, teaches Day Game in the OC:
http://www.captivatetoconnect.com/

Venues:
Sutra - Hard to get into sometimes, but worth the quality
Scoprion - Decent club/restaurant with decent to above average sets and quality
Hurricanes - Bar street in HB, decent number of sets with some quality
V20 - Insane amount of sets, but has gotten seriously ghetto

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"V20 - Insane amount of sets, but has gotten seriously ghetto"

seriously lol

ForeignKid

Reaction score
Ok guys , we are meeting up (schedule to at least) this friday, forum communication is very slow etc.. so if you are still interested shoot me a IM on AIM: trtleman :up:

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Irvine for the summer aim= UncleCharlie10

sarrow

Reaction score
if this is still going on, my aim is arrrrow4

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
i live in anaheim i'm 21 I am in for sargin

sarrow

Reaction score
Nice to see a reply...let's keep this public for now so others can join in: what do you think of setting up a sarging trip for this weekend or early next week? Also, where do you prefer to sarge? I live near the Sunset strip, for example, but I'm up for anything.

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is like when a guy asks a girl "what do you want to do?" " i dont know what do YOU want to do?"
I dont know what do you want to do?
i dont know what do you want to do?
i want to do anything you want to do?
so what do you want to do?

you get the message, it goes on and on and on. let's see we are all DJ let's not be afraid to have balls

i want to know who is in my email is joseluis85@adelphia.net
e-mail me. i will give you all 5 days to read this thread, decide who is joining and then email me.

that means that by August 9th 2006 you SHOULD have already emailed me
then i will tell you where to meet. and we will go from there. there is a lot of things we could do here in OC, there are the clubs, there is disneyland, Knotts, the block of Orange, we could do cold approaches at the beach, we could do lots of stuff.
so again
joseluis85@adelphia.net email me
by august 9th 2006 okay.

Anjinho

Reaction score
I'm up for it

OK I just found this thread now...I didn't know until today that sosuave.net had a discussion forum (I had stopped visiting this website years ago). But I've been wanting to get a group together for a long time, been having very little luck finding people interested in doing it (not that many people are good with chicks, so I end up teaching people what game I do have, and the ones I know with good game have no interest in putting a group together).

So let's do it. Email me at wavemage@yahoo.com I am in the Lakewood/Long Beach area.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sherman Oaks/ Burbank area baby!

I don't have a myspace, but I'll be making on soon bros

VIK

Reaction score
Let's Meet Up in Orange County

Hey guys,

I'm a new member of the site. I definately want to find people to meet up with from Orange County.

Info on me: 19 years old. Indian descent, born here (actually, NY, but whatever). And... want to get in the game!!! I've been trying mostly on my own, without much success (although I think I can feel it coming).

So let me know. PM or email or reply to this thread

Thanks,
VIK

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anything ever progress from this thread? I'm always down.

18, while male, ventura county area (bout 45min from LA)

justAd1ck

Don Juan
Reaction score
vik and I are sarging this saturday. If anyone want to join us, reply to this tread or send me a PM. This thread is going no where if no one gonna sarge.