Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Korean girl update (christian ho)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilted Juan

Reaction score
Reed-
Typically posting on a forum is not something that I would normally do, but a few things you've written have struck a cord in me. I myself am engaged to a Korean girl, and many of the problems you're facing I have had to deal with.

First I'll give a quick rundown of myself: 6'2, 24 year old college grad, account executive for a small biotech company in CA, and learned all about women through the school of hard knocks.

I'm not sure about you, but my fiance is the first asian that I have ever dated. We've been together for almost three years, and during that time I have never been more happy to be with her, and I have never been (at times) more frustrated with her, and her culture.

Most people on this thread are telling you that you're being played, and that this girl is going to break your heart. She may break your heart, but she is not playing you.

The two main things that are giving you grief sound like 1. She lied to you about having been with other men, and 2. She won't introduce you to her mother.

About #1:
Of course she didn't tell you about the other men she's been with. Korean culture is much like American culture in the 18th century. Having been with another man before marrige is something that this girl would be disowned by her family for. And she is afraid to tell you because she sees herself as "dirty", or "unmarriable." My girl was with two boys before me, and there are only four people that know about that, her, me, and the other two. Sleeping around is not something that I think this girl would do, and the chances are that the two she was with are the only other people that know it. Understand that she regrets her past actions. I'm guessing that she never ever wants to talk about them again, right? Let sleeping dogs sleep, and realize that you're better than them, and their tiny ****s. Your girl is willing to cross her family, country, and especially her culture to be with you--is that something that you could do? I know that I wouldn't.

And #2
This girl is again being governed by the constraints of her culture. I, being a typical American, was extremely hurt and confused as to why I wasn't being introduced to my girls' family. What I didn't understand, and what I don't think you understand is that in Korean culture the Man dates the girl, gets engaged to the girl, and then meets the parents and tells them how he is going to provide a good life for their daughter. On the flip side a Korean girl will not introduce you to her parents unless she is absolutely positive that you are "the one." At first she wasn't going to, but then thought about it and decided that she did want you to meet her, only in a nonthreating atmosphere. She went the extra mile for you, not the other way around!

Reed, you are not being played. This girl is as good as gold. She is a typical good Korean. It sound like she is being very cautious with who she lets in--in this case you. From what you've written it sounds like she is head over heals for you (she's even had you meet her sister!), but isn't sure where your head is at. Your age will never be an issue if you're mature enough not to let it show. The problem that you have (And I have it too) is that you're playing to many mind games, and over analyzining your actions. I'm not advocating that you spill your blubbering guts to this girl, but you've been with her for 9 months. She just slept with you, and she is probably hoping that you're the "one", and not just a long term fling. But, if you keep playing with her head she's going to fly the coop. Be honest with her and call her to the carpet on what is confusing and bothering you. She is probably confused too. Either she will help you work your issues out, or you realize by her following actions that she is not worth being with. Remember, above all else Korean (and asians in general) girls are loyal, and will take a lot of crap from you. Hope this very long post helps.

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
you know what you must do...

(points to the knife)

she cannot be allowed to exist

otherwise...

you are the weakling.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So sad

Reed I was just over one of my god buds houses to take a look at his computer yesterday. Turns out he has a TON of photos(some of celebs but mostly normal round vegas pics) Anyway I was flipping through a deck of them and I spotted a picture he'd taken of me and my ex korean girl. I instantly started thinking of her, MY GOD SHE'S HOT. But she left for Korea.

I think I have to burn the picture so I don't drive myself nutzo thinking about her...also my new girl friend might have questions and she kinda knows when I'm lying to her... that won't be a good situation.

Glad to see you turned around from the plauge though. That's good smart thinking:up:

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
Korean woman

Either way, It is encouraging, but I still think she knows better. She is smart enough to know. She met my mother! But it was an accident in a store when I took my mother to the store on mothers day. She also had lied so many times to me about what she was really doing on friday and saturday nights when she canceled on me (partying at clubs with her friends) when she said she was at bible study!!!!!!

She prays at the dinner table to!!!!

I don't eat all of this up. 9 months or 9 years it doesn't matter.

She , in my opinion knows better. I don't understand why so many men think these girls from asia are so trust worthy, they lie all of the time to save face! Like you said yourself without saying it!...she lied about her past to save face, she will lie about anything she does to save face.

Honesty drives relationships forward.

She would only break my heart severely if she went with another white guy....but if she went back to korean it would hurt but I would at least know the truth about her, she is to mysterious and does not open up with me to much

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She also had lied so many times to me about what she was really doing on friday and saturday nights when she canceled on me (partying at clubs with her friends) when she said she was at bible study!!!!!!
My girl and I have been dating for more than a year now. Sure, sometimes she's whiny, stubborn, uncompromising, and needy. But I stay with her because the one thing she is not is a liar.

Your girl lied to you. She was just not respecting your feelings. She didn't want you to know she was going out to the club because deep inside she felt that she may do something she'd be guilty for later.

Sure, she is acting in such a way that is consistent with Korean culture, but she did lie to you.Once a liar, always a liar.

ANTITHESIS: the flipside of the argument is that she lied to you because she didn't want to put up with your whiny protests. From the nature of your posts, Reed, I sense that if she did tell you she was going to the club, you'd get all defensive and try to hold her back. If this is indeed the case it is you that needs to work on your personality and trust issues.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree with the comments made about the mindset in terms of cross cultural relationships with Koreans.

Traditional korean parents are very dead against their daughters having relationships with foreigners.

I imagine there would be lot of tension for a Korean girl and her folks if they knew that her BF was a white american.

Although the girl is free to choose as an individual how she behaves, there will be a lot of pressure on her which may ultimately push her in a certain way. And how she deals with that will depend on many factors, whether she is americanised, traditional and her life experiences

I wouldn't push this one, I would give her the benefit of the doubt. After all she finally gave it up to you, (after 9 months!). Give her time with her "mom" and don't pressure her anymore about family in light of this cultural difference. Focus on the relationship and see whether she improves from now because you guys have become intimate.

One thing that many guys forget to do is to make sure you get your girl to do things for you. This is VERY important on many levels. You need to do this, to raise her stake and interest in you. Sex is one. Reed you need to start doing this if you want to make any progress.

Kaine

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: i dont know

Originally posted by Reed247
BTW I am not racist you idiot, I am dating a korean girl. Racist don't date outside their race, real ones at least.
This is what you wrote in another thread you made:
"It's pretty sad that these asians are lying snakes."

Racism by definition is racial discrimination. Saying you date a korean girl doesn't mean it lets you off the hook for saying racist remarks. By your rationale, if someone finds a significant other, then they can be as sexist as possible but they wouldn't be considered sexist (according to you) just because they are going out with someone of the opposite sex.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darthsidious
you know what you must do...

(points to the knife)

she cannot be allowed to exist

otherwise...

you are the weakling.
Are you suggesting that he murder his girlfriend?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I don't know

But it is true, she wasn't a virgin, but she IS NOT a ho. She is one of these girls that had sex with her 1 inch penis boyfriend in Korea.

You HAD to go there. You fvcking piece of **** CRACKER. I don't give a fvck if the whiteboys here think that's racist. He deserves a racial slam for that one.

Seriously, I'm glad you're self-sodomizing yourself by hanging around this user of a woman. Just for being a fvcking racist.

There are cool white dudes, and there are retard orangutan crackers. You are one of them. I am sick and tired of dumb crackers with small dycks talking shyt about Asian guys. Drop dead, byatch.

Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And please, cut that fvcking SHYT out about not being a racist because you've fvcked non-white women.

In fact, that is the WORST kind of racist. The non-malicious, blissfully ignorant kind who thinks that having coitus with non-whites makes them 'pure souls' or some shyt. This isn't just a white thing, either. There are black dudes who fvck white girls and HATE white guys. There are Asian guys who fvck white girls and would rather not have to deal with a white dude. It's basically "selective open-mindedness" - be nice to an Asian person, as long as there is a puzzy between that person's legs. You've clearly illustrated that to me in this thread, but talkin' **** about Korean men, while professing your so-called "openmindedness" in the same thread. It's digusting, I'd seriously stab you if I saw you on the street. Yes, I sound deranged right now, but this kind of racism REALLY pisses me off. I've gotten into some SERIOUS fights over this in the past. Like Eddie Muphy said, "You push a man too far, nigga pop!" Except this time, it's only a Gook, not a 'nigga'. :mad:

It really makes my blood boil to see ignorant pieces of shyt like you. You seriously deserve every bit of misery you're getting now. I hope she gets married to you and splits your cracka bucks straight down the middle 10 years from now.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
whatever

One thing that many guys forget to do is to make sure you get your girl to do things for you. This is VERY important on many levels. You need to do this, to raise her stake and interest in you. Sex is one. Reed you need to start doing this if you want to make any progress.

JakeTheSnake--whatever

Kaine--what are you talking about? Do what for me? What the hell is a woman supposed to do?
She offered to pay for dinner, is that one of them?

Call me a racist if you will...
Do Puerto Ricans think they are not better than Dominicans? Do Japanese think they are not better than Koreans or Chinese or anyone else?

You need to find out what real racism is, you clearly are an un educated fool.

A good example of racism is Adolph Hitler, the KKK,
The Japanese invasion of China and the raping of the people, as well as Korean women.

Learn the facts before you start your worthless insults.

Did you know in Korea white people are refered to as "Big Noses" and blacks have a name as well.

So are they not racist? Are they the poor trampled on people? They are a country divided. I even told my girlfriend about it. She knows that 3 foot tall idiot is crazy.

The only thing I agree with is this, that she lies to keep me from getting pissed off. And I do need to control my insecurities around her.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's digusting, I'd seriously stab you if I saw you on the street. Yes, I sound deranged right now, but this kind of racism REALLY pisses me off.
lol, welcome back man

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REED 247, Age 22,....

*hangs head in abject pity* Good God son, do you have any idea what I'd be doing if I were suddenly 22 and single again? Now I understand the proverb "youth is wasted on the young." You waited 9 months to bang this girl? Are you out of your fuggin' mind? You've waited the better part of your 22nd year of life for this? I don't care if she's Korean, Ugandan or Mongolian, you need to learn the first Iron Law of Tomassi and repeat it as your mantra:

Any woman that makes you wait for sex, or implies by her actions she is making you wait for sex - The sex is NEVER worth the wait.

You are not her first priority and thus she treats you as such. Sex is spontaneous, chemical attraction, NEVER a negotiated term over a period of time.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: whatever

Shut the fvck up, cracker. You are lecturing a KOREAN about Koreans. Why don't you suck on my fat, veiny Korean snake and swallow the end result? :rolleyes: Fvcking faggot.

JakeTheSnake--whatever

Kaine--what are you talking about? Do what for me? What the hell is a woman supposed to do?
She offered to pay for dinner, is that one of them?

Call me a racist if you will...
Do Puerto Ricans think they are not better than Dominicans? Do Japanese think they are not better than Koreans or Chinese or anyone else?

A good example of racism is Adolph Hitler, the KKK,
The Japanese invasion of China and the raping of the people, as well as Korean women.

Did you know in Korea white people are refered to as "Big Noses" and blacks have a name as well.

So are they not racist? Are they the poor trampled on people? They are a country divided. I even told my girlfriend about it. She knows that 3 foot tall idiot is crazy.

And spare me your "I'm not a KKK so I'm not racist" bullshyt. You are a mental midget, completely incapable of self-reflection.

I've already mentioned that people of all color can be racists. You've CLEARLY demonstrated yourself to be racially prejudiced. There are also various types of racists. It doesn't matter if you want to lynch a Chinese or black - or if you have the gall to talk smack about a race of people, save only the women because you are busy trying to figure out how to get into their pants. You are adishonest azzhole. I'd much rather deal with a card-carrying KKK member than some closet racist like you - a snivelling, sneaky piece of shyt with sinister intentions.

You seriously need to eat **** and die. You'd better pray that I don't run into you in Manhattan. I will stab you in the neck, and throw your ass in Hudson Harbor. Fvcking racist piece of trash. :mad:

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do things for you.

Yes this includes buying you dinner.

She buys gifts for you, she cooks eggs for you, she massages you, she blows you in the lift, she picks you up..........

You need to allow this to happen in order to make her value you.

Do a search if you do not understand this concept

Good luck

Kaine

Last edited:

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: whatever

Racism is prejudice against a race, period. That's what it means regardless of what YOU want it to mean. Citing examples of historic racism, and then saying you're not part of those specific examples does not mean you are not a racist. If you even understood simple logic, you would understand that. It's pretty obvious you are the uneducated fool here.

They are a country divided. I even told my girlfriend about it. She knows that 3 foot tall idiot is crazy.
I will presume that your "3 foot tall" asian joke is in reference to Kim Jong Ill. You do realize that North Korea and South Korea are *gasp* SEPERATE countries right?

Yeah you should learn the facts before you start your worthless insults. It would also be beneficial if you tried to apply logic to what you say if it doesn't push your brain capacity too much.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted by Reed247
But it is true, she wasn't a virgin, but she IS NOT a ho. She is one of these girls that had sex with her 1 inch penis boyfriend in Korea.
>
She would only break my heart severely if she went with another white guy....but if she went back to korean it would hurt but I would at least know the truth about her, she is to mysterious and does not open up with me to much
I suppose it would be fairly difficult to blame Reed247 for his obviously racist remarks only because he still needs some more time to grow up. If it were a middle aged man spilling that shyt, I would be utterly disappointed and annoyed.

Reed247 seriously comes across as a person who thinks he is mature but is incapable of acting it out. He's like a young punk, talking big, boasting about his economic status and shyt. Egotistical and definitely afraid to lose.

Reed247, you seriously need to learn to be a little more respectful. The more I understand you, the sorrier I feel for the poor girl you're with. All the "you should dump that piece of shyt" should actually be directed towards her.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
this board is pathetic

You guys are seriously pathetic.
I would rather come here and be honest while you come to this discussion board with your macho bravado comments. You sound like those bleeding heart liberals I can't stand, Anti-American types. Even if you are American, you probably are the American that is ashamed of it. You also sound like you are the real racist. Hating on white people. "Cracker"? Ok Jake...Mr anti-racist hypocrite.
How does a board about women all of the sudden turn into a racial discussion? People in cities like New York where I live openly discuss racial issues without people giving death threats to each other.
You are all obviously from east bum f*ck nowhere.
You people need to learn how to take a joke.
It's funny, I am the only one on here who has the balls to admit my problems while all of you brag about things that never occur in your sorry lives.
I am more honest than any of you.
You are the ones that come here getting your ego boosted with your bull crap post about how much you know about women. If you know some much then why do you come to the board? Enough said.
BTW It's funny how you all take your time to respond to my post, thanks, I appreciate the attention. Keep on posting!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: this board is pathetic

You guys are seriously pathetic.
You're the only pathetic monkey in here, you idiot.

I would rather come here and be honest while you come to this discussion board with your macho bravado comments.

Nope. Nothing macho about this. This is pure unadulterated anger. The kind that you'd feel if I stabbed your mother in front of your fvcking eyes. The kind you feel when you've had your rights and all you hold dear trampled on. You'd want to kill me if I did something as awful as that. And right now I'd love nothing more than to knock all your teeth out and piss down your throat.

You sound like those bleeding heart liberals I can't stand, Anti-American types. Even if you are American, you probably are the American that is ashamed of it. You also sound like you are the real racist. Hating on white people. "Cracker"? Ok Jake...Mr anti-racist hypocrite.
Oooh, look - monkey man knows a few fancy social terms. Very fancy stuff, you fvcking Orangutan. :rolleyes: And how the hell am I an "Anti-American"? Shut the fvck up with your horsecrap, you faggot. I'm anti-American because I don't like your racism? That's actually about as American as you can get - to condemn racism. I'm a bleeding heart liberal because I condemn your selectively racist bullshyt (FYI, the overwhelming majority of bleeding heart liberals are WHITES. Whites who feel very guilty.)? Get the fvck out of my face.

How does a board about women all of the sudden turn into a racial discussion?

People in cities like New York where I live

You've obviously mistaken yourself for a sophisticated New Yorker. You are not. If you're dense and obtuse enough to make a racial slur and hope to get away with it, you're obviously in the bottom quartile of New Yorkers, who actually, are pretty cool, intelligent, socially aware people. You are not. You are a dumb sack of shyt.

.... openly discuss racial issues without people giving death threats to each other.
If you're so "open" - why don't you step up to a brotha, a black man, and talk to him about black peoples' supposed lack of intelligence? Just like how you can talk about Asian dycks (that's some homoerotic shyt if I've ever seen it) because you're so "open". You fvckwit. :rolleyes: You wouldn't dare speak honestly to either a black or a brown or a yellow person, becaues you are a lying white racist. At least the KKK are honest enough to be open.

And going further.... you claim to discuss racial issues in your posts? You lying muthafvcker. :rolleyes: You said "her 1 inch dyck Korean boyfriend." That's not a discussion on race. That's perpetuating racist bullshyt and stereotypes. Yeah dude, that's some DEEP shyt, Mr. Martin Luther King. Kiss my kimchi azz, you sorry fvck. You ain't discussing SHYT - you're whining your fanny off about a girl who doesn't want to be with your geeky ass but has no problem mooching off of you. So Kiss my ass with your whitetrash bullshyt - don't make a pretense of talking about 'deep shyt', when you're doing anything but.

You are all obviously from east bum f*ck nowhere.

I'm from Los Angeles, faggot. And I visit NYC on the regular. That's why I'd love to get the chance to waste you.

You people need to learn how to take a joke.

Why don't you crack a N*gger Joke and see how funny it is, you sack of shyt? Some jokes just aren't funny. If you're going to tell racist jokes, do it in the company of your other secretly-racist white friends, not in public. Moron.

It's funny, I am the only one on here who has the balls to admit my problems while all of you brag about things that never occur in your sorry lives.

The only sorry life here is yours. Just look at your ridiculous situation. I'll bet you're a pretty nerdy white dude - about 85% of white dudes that date Asian girls are bookish and awkward.

I am more honest than any of you.

You're about as "honest" as George Dubya Bush. Worse part is that you're even dishonest with yourself.

And of course I wouldn't kill you literally - you're a whitetrash piece of shyt, and you're not worth going to jail over. But if I saw you on the street, I'd fvck you up real good. For real. I'd make you bleed.

I doubt you'd have the guts to talk shyt to a Korean guy's face - face to face. A lot ofwhiteboys pull this shyt - they only talk shyt if the target is defenseless (small, nerdy), or if they have numbers. I have only once had a white guy step up to me with a racial taunt, and he ended up a real ugly mess. You know why? Justified anger can make a guy pretty fvcking vicious. I'm totally justifed in my anger because you are being a fvcking racist. :mad: And right now I'd love nothing more than to feed you my fat Korean dyck with all your yellowed teeth knocked out on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.