Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Korean girl update (christian ho)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: this board is pathetic

Originally posted by Reed247
How does a board about women all of the sudden turn into a racial discussion? People in cities like New York where I live openly discuss racial issues without people giving death threats to each other.
I honestly doubt that in your discussion of "racial issues" in NYC that you make racist jokes in front of people. I dare you to say the things you say to any group, whether it be asian jokes to asians or black jokes to blacks. I'm sure you would get death threats or be killed if you said the things you said in real life instead of trying to hide behind a computer screen.

You are all obviously from east bum f*ck nowhere.
Another discrimination joke? This time against everyone who lives in the Eastern hemisphere? LOL

You are the ones that come here getting your ego boosted with your bull crap post about how much you know about women. If you know some much then why do you come to the board? You are the ones that come here getting your ego boosted with your bull crap post about how much you know about women. If you know some much then why do you come to the board? Enough said.
This is quite ironic coming from someone who wrote countlessly about how you could make girls pay dinners for you and get laid with, I quote "HB10s". Here's a thread you started in the tips section:

What is the problem with men today? Why is it that men seem to be controlled by women?
Start acting like a man. kick some a**
Let me get this straight. You're the one writing advice in the Tips section about being a man, and not letting women control you, and yet you're the one who gets slaved around for 9 months by a girl. Speaking of "getting your ego boosted with your bull crap post about how much you know about women", try looking in the mirror next time before posting.

I also noticed why your threads were entertaining. It's because you are officially an adult by age, yet your mindset is that of a naive teenager seeking approval and constant attention. You write about getting laid as soon as you get laid because, like a teenager, it is a really big deal for you.

BTW It's funny how you all take your time to respond to my post, thanks, I appreciate the attention. Keep on posting!
Since it's so funny and you appreciate the attention, then I will keep posting. It's a win-win situation :p

Reaction score
Alright guys - cut the cr@p!!

Yes Reed, you did say some things that can be construed as racist - if you said Puerto Rican instead of Asian or Korean then I would have retaliated in kind - things are very offensive to the party at the end of your anger. But I took it just as that, ANGER!

A woman can be a hor but when you add the adjective "Asian" hor then you isolated the ethnic group as a hor type - this is an example and I know that you never stated that your girl was an Asian hor.

Remember, it is hard to show your true intentions and demeanor over the internet since we have no sound to hear the inflection in your voice nor can we determine your attitude as we would in person.

Jake, had this argument with others on this board and is tired of having to defend against stereotypes - so I understand his anger. Men say things out of anger that they really don't intend to do so don't take his threats seriously. I think he wanted to kill Player_Supreme as well as others for their slander.

Jake, doesn't like me calling a hor a "hor" but I cannot tell a lie and truth always stands above all else. He doesn't get angry enough to kill me though because he knows I speak truth!

Reed, you are honest, fortright and open - we appreciate you sharing your story with us - I'll tell what is up with this girl later.

Reaction score
Reed, you have the honor of receiving my 4,000th post on SoSuave (don’t you feel special?). Come on guys, I want to hear cyber applause for accomplishing such a feat!! I am the first Don Juan to reach such heights [excluding moderators and of course a woman (Wylfire @ 5,000 posts)] and I did it in record time – in 18 months at an average of 7 posts a day – I am the king of Keyboard Jockeys--- YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Ok, enough self jubilation, let me get down to business…

Reed - of course she is not your girlfriend - every thing she does seems to be done to appease you and not out of her heart or out of desire or want!!! This is not the mind of a woman who loves you ----- but do you notice the lengths to which you go to please her and the attention you give her out of your genuine concern and love for her????

Love is reciprocal - where is her concern and love for you???

Quit using her "culture" excuse - you are only deluding yourself and she using this "culture" excuse shyt to her advantage!!!!

Do women in Korea leave their boyfriends at home on a Saturday night and lie to them feigning sickness and then go clubbing until 6 am wearing mini-skirts showing their pvssies to all the male audiences in Manhattan - the city of hors???

QUIT being fooled - only hors do this!!!!!

I know it is difficult to find a good woman in New York and being alone doesn't feel good --- but let me tell you something kid -- YOU HAVE BEEN ALONE IN THE LAST MONTHS - HER HEART IS NOT WIYH YOU!!!!!!!

Oh God no!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t believe this story it gets juicier………………

She said she likes women more than men????? ??? This is a “strange” comment. You say? Are you insane!!!! She is disrespecting you to your face --- she is a hor and a LESBO HOMO!!! Nothing fazes you, does it Reed? You are too desensitized or have emotional or mental problems!! This hor may be saying this so that you will leave her and then she won’t have to leave you and break your heart!!! She is giving you hints kid!! “Leave me, Reed – I’m a homo!”

Even if she was fantasizing and egging you on to leave her, you should have slapped her just for her boldness and corrupt thinking!!!!!

Here is another obvious hint that she wants “quits” --- “Reed, what would you do if I leave you?” She wants out!! She thinks that you may be suicidal if she dumps you and she’ll feel guilty for your demise so she wanted to get your reaction to see if you would go bonkers and say something like, "I'll kill myself if you leave me!!"

You saw a pic of her kissing a white guy??? But you are the only white guy she dated??? Hmmmmmm….I wonder who it was?

Now she had sex with two guys and not one??? What the hell is going on here – this biatch is a lying hor and yet you take it and swallow it whole?????

THIS HOR IS MOCKING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You absolutely have no control in the relationship – “no control” equals “woman” in the relationship whereas “control” equals “man” in the relationship!!!!! You are the woman and she is the man!!!!

You are her puppet in her theater of drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let this be a lesson to you – you are only 22 but from now on this must be your motto - “It is the man who dictates the agenda and NOT the woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

AND ….

Say “No” to lying christian homo mini-skirt wearing going to clubs without her man, I“m a virgin but had sex with one, errrr two pimps, my invisible mom is in town but you can’t see her HOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PR_L, you are a funny dude. :D

LMFAO! :)

Reaction score
DJ DJBR, I responded to your Private Message but your mailbox was full (check your e-mail). you must delete messages in your inbox and sent-box - you MUST have LESS than 20 total messages in your 'in" and "sent" box to receive messages!

Delete them all!

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
i am really sick of analyzing this girl, but it's hard to figure it all out.
the only thing i seriously remember on the night we had sex, she drank quite a bit. before i was able to have sex with her she said "I really love you, I really love you"...and I didn't respond followed by "but you can't see me again after this"... yet she calls me almost every day since the 14th of may?
she left an earring here but so what.
the last date i had with her, (first date after the sex) she dressed up real nice and wore my favorite dress of hers, came outside of her apartment, was in a total mood, and said she looked ugly. I even tried to look at her painted nails (which she has never done before) and she clenched her first like some 5 year old rebelling.
when we were in the cab she kept looking out the window and i tried to get in her face and she kept hiding it saying "we need to go to a dark restaurant so you can't see my face", because I look bad today.
We finally found a place, she was happy, had a couple of drinks, started talking about "we have been together 9 months"..."I think we are really good together". Then 5 minutes later she said she might go to Korea in August, and "what if I change my number then, and what if I don't see you, I will ignore you". I asked her what she was talking about and she said "I am not going to leave you, I would tell you if I didn't want to see you again".

Then we finished dinner, I walked her home and kissed, then she said "bye, I will call you in 2 weeks". But she called me almost every day since last week???

She's been with her mother and she invited me the day she knew I was going to Boston to see her, obviously I couldn't meet her, then she called me every day after that, didn't invite me to meet her mom, then called me last night (the night before her mother is going home, and asked if I could meet them "by chance". I declined because it is embarrasing for me to do some stupid thing like that. I want to be formally introduced.

I mean she has done a lot of nice things for me, the only bad stuff she does is the availability and phone talks. Her behavior is mostly very good when we go out. I don't know if she is a lesbian or not. She isn't the picture I make of her, realistically she a smart girl with 2 degrees and has a full time job as an assistant buyer for a fashion company, she dresses very well and is cultured, she enjoys concerts, jazz, symphony, but she acts like a 10 year old a lot of the time, for instance in the winter we went out and she started saying "I want ice cream!"...and got annoyed with me.

Here is another weird thing she did,
she called me tuesday and said 2 minutes later "I am busy, I'll call you later". So I didn't call her and then she called me thursday, then friday afternoon.
When she called earlier today she said "I will call you right back". Weird right?
Then she called back a couple of minutes later and she said "you never call me"...I say,
"because you are busy with your mom"!
She says "ill call you later".

BTW when she came to my apartment she hid in my closet, cried for drinking water all night and pulled all of the sheets off of my bed...leaving me with no cover...she also rifled through my droors.

BTW this is my theory,
she is wondering whether or not I am serious about marrying her, she is thinking if I can support her or not. she knows I am younger then her so she thinks this. she doesn't know what she wants to do, it's 50/50.

Reaction score
oK Reed , you are a trolling bastard - good one - your posts were always erratic and non-sensical but then again you are 22 and live in America - how could anyone tell!!!:rolleyes:

Your whole story in the last few weeks smells like a "made up" story and I think you are a woman in disguise!!!! Trolling bastard - may you die a hor-monger's death!!!!!

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
oK Reed , you are a trolling bastard - good one - your posts were always erratic and non-sensical but then again you are 22 and live in America - how could anyone tell!!!:rolleyes:

Your whole story in the last few weeks smells like a "made up" story and I think you are a woman in disguise!!!! Trolling bastard - may you die a hor-monger's death!!!!!

How many members have noticed PRL's descent into insanity? His posts, which used to be funny and informative, have digressed into psychotic babble.

I don't know if you're off your meds(assuming you take any?), or you're just having a bad couple of weeks, but it's kind of scary to watch.

I understand most of your posts have an element of sarcasm and grandstanding, but you seem to be losing your mind.

Currently you're the last poster for over 30 percent of the current posts on this page. You've gone from wishing people dead, to talking of beating your "hor" daughter, to bashing someone's faith.

I hope you get better PRL. You used to be an asset to this board. I hope you are again in the future.

Reaction score
I love you DJ Jprjrjr. And I must correct those who I love because it is for their benefit that I exist – if only to correct their false thinking!!

Your affirming my so-called insanity has only brought me back to my sanity – and by acknowledging my insanity I have come to the understanding that you are the one who is insane!!

I tell myself that my first post on SoSuave was "Say 'No' to hos!!!! And now, after 4,000 posts , I'm telling you to "Say 'No' to hos!!!!" Hmmmmmmmm, I have been consistent in my counsel since the beginning - so how is it that I'm "starting" to go crazy??? Since when?? At what date and time have I gone against truth – from that which is?? Hors are dangerous and a cautious mind is a correct stance unless you seek destruction!!!

Maybe it is you who is the one who sees the erratic in the constant flow of my words and logic and it is you who is the one who has changed in your mental capacity to understand that which is correct and fail to see that which proceeds from my mind as right and just!! It is you who has become deranged and interpreted that which I speak as nonsensical!!! It is you who is the crazy one and in your craziness has challenged all that which is correct and good!!!

Truth is THE constant and I am its friend!!! If you are my enemy then you are the enemy of truth and are the variable that sways and adjusts itself to justify its existence!!! Truth needs no justification because it is what it is (constant) and those who are against that which is are always in error!!

Save yourself and come to your senses and join the ranks of the everlasting – truth never sways or dies!!!!

In short, what I'm saying is that you are the crazy one!!!!

Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!

Cough, cough, cough , cough ,cough, wheez, wheez, wheez, wheez, choke, choke, choke, choke, choke, gasp, gasp, gasp,gasp, gasp - (PR_L clears throat and continues)...

Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!
! I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I am, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jprjrjr read this post before you call in artillery on PR_L

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74485

Reed your posts seem to be going in a few different directions

what the f*ck does this below mean ?

Reed
BTW when she came to my apartment she hid in my closet, cried for drinking water all night and pulled all of the sheets off of my bed...leaving me with no cover...she also rifled through my droors

she hid in your closet ? that is insane.

cried all night for drinking water ? are you a troll Reed ?

rifled through your drawers ?

you spelt drawers as droors Reed. are you this high paid executive living in NYC or a troll that can't spell ?

i never finished high school but i know how to spell drawers

jakethasnake is right about what you said

you are a troll nutcase.

so i guess i am signing off on your thread and all future threads.

you never answered my questions in the link above so i am going to hit the KILL TROLL button.

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: diplomatic_lies
“ And now, in the spirit of PRL, I'm going to fill up the screen with exclaimation marks “

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
i didn't say i was an executive

executive? lol.

What the hell is a troll? Something that lives under a bridge?

I am a male, not woman.

Go ahead and turn on me board. Be against Reed247.

I will become the master pimp of the universe. You laugh, you will point your fingers and ridicule me, but you will see. To prove all of you fools wrong I will even post pictures with me and my new ho's.

I will handle this Korean myself from now on.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, this Reed guy is a total troll. Stop responding to this garbage.

Sorry Reed but it's getting a bit tedious now. Was funny for a while but leave it out mate:cheer:

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
troll

can someone explain wtf this geek internet terminology is? troll? wtf is that?
just f*cking say what it is b*tch.
You are all stuck in east bum chum while I am here in NYC f*ck all of you! FTW!

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
in nyc

in nyc your "hot babe 10's" are more like HB 5's.

Status
Not open for further replies.